Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Utah Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2007, 05:03 AM   #21
Elocution Onymous
Collection Count: Breaking the 1K threshold in 3-2-1...
News Credits: 9
So Starkenator, is Ultimate BB cool or not, I have been reading the reviews and checking out the pics, but cannot decide if I want it or not!?!
The OOO is waiting for Yooo!

The OOO, updated 5-29
Otispq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:07 AM   #22
Elocution Onymous
Howdy Trump! welcome to our little Utah thread! I see you've actually been around longer than me, but glad you joined us. hope you enjoy your camping trip and tell us what your looking for, whats available in your area etc. etc. I am in Utah county area, but my brother lives in Roy and my dad just moved to Logan, so I will be going that way fairly often, so the info will come in handy, since I don't really know where I would look when I get up past Ogden!

The OOO, updated 5-29
Old 08-07-2007, 05:12 AM   #23
Elocution Onymous
Well as for the business of looking for Transformer toys, I decided early last week that the Robot Heroes would be fun to get and found them scattered all over the place. TRU in Orem only has the Rodimus/Insecticon in stock. The Orem Shopko has several of the same, and some Jazz/Tcracker. The Orem Target had some, but I cleaned them out, and the American Fork Target is now empty thanks to me as well. I got the 5 pack Base Attack set at the Lindon Wal-mart, they have quite a few left there, but nothin much else, of anything! the American Fork Walmart is also a no go for anything accept cyber slammers.

The OOO, updated 5-29
Old 08-07-2007, 05:18 AM   #24
Elocution Onymous
Was out of town most of last week, in Atlanta on business, went to the mall there where there was supposed to be an American Greetings store, I wanted to get the Optimus Prime christmas tree ornament, but they didn't have any and there aren't any of those stores in Utah at all. On my way back from the airport I stopped at both TRU's in salt lake and found some more Robot Heroes at the West Valley store, none in the Murray one though. But I did happen across some Robot Replicas. There were only two total, BB and Barricade, I snagged them both, but I can report that at least they are starting to come to Utah. Going to Provo area tomorow and will see what is down that way.

The OOO, updated 5-29
Old 08-07-2007, 09:33 PM   #25
Elocution Onymous
Well here I am again, I went down to provo today and stopped at TRU and they had a Megatron robot replica, so I picked it up, only had one other Barricade model. Nothing else to speak of, I already had a Optimus Prime voice changer helmut, but TRU had a Peter Cullen model, the movie voice, so I bought that and plan on taking back the other one. My son just absolutely loves it when he sits on my lap (he's 14 months old) and Op starts talking to him, and when I put it on, he gets a little freaked out, but oh well. stopped at some other stores, and ran into another Tformer fan, and he said to try the Kmart in south provo and the shopko in spanish fork, as he has had good luck finding stuff. I actually was in the shopko about 5 months ago and found a treasure trove of Cybertron stuff, so maybe I'll get down there soon.

The OOO, updated 5-29
Old 08-07-2007, 09:35 PM   #26
Elocution Onymous
Starkenator: I still haven't even seen a listing on the shelf for the Utlimate BB in Utah county, anywhere. Please tell me the actual store that you bought him in, as I might have to go there, if its worth it...so also still tell me if he's actually worth the money!!

The OOO, updated 5-29
Old 08-08-2007, 01:14 AM   #27
Constructicon
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otispq View Post
Starkenator: I still haven't even seen a listing on the shelf for the Utlimate BB in Utah county, anywhere. Please tell me the actual store that you bought him in, as I might have to go there, if its worth it...so also still tell me if he's actually worth the money!!
Otispq, I found Ultimate Bumblebee at the Layton Target. I would not be suprised if they had it at ones further south as well. Just call them up and give them the DPCI number and have them check the stockroom (as long as you do not get a lazy employee like I did). I actually picked up Bumblebee at the store where the employee was too lazy to check the computer for me. I just had to go in myself. I must say that it is a cool feature how you can scan the tags at Target and it will tell you if they have any backstock. I personally think Ultimate Bumblebee is worth the money. $80 is a lot but he is not your normal transformer. My 2&1/2 year old son loves him! The animatronics and sound effects are cool and make him a lot a fun. I am obsessed with the concept camaro design and I plan on eventually getting another camaro when the new models come out (I used to have a 94 camaro Z28 in college). So just displaying him in car mode is enough for me. I never got Fortress Maximus when I was a kid (which still disappoints me to this day) so I could not pass this one up!!! You could get him and if you did not like it take it back or sell it online.
Starkenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 11:50 AM   #28
Constructicon
News Credits: 3
Found voyager megatron and battle for the allspark legends pack at TRU!!

I found the "Battle for the Allspark" TRU exclusive today as well as Voyager Megatron at the TRU in Layton!! It was the only Voyager Megatron they had but they had three more legends packs.
Starkenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:11 AM   #29
Elocution Onymous
went to the TRU in orem today and they were just unloading the truck, and out of 3 boxes of voyagers, only one megatron, which I happily got. they had already unloaded a couple boxes of deluxes, and by the time I got there, only 1 payload was left! There were a bunch of the "battle for the allspark" on the shelf. Also went to Spanish Fork and Springville, nothing but cyber slammers and voice changers...but I did find a Prime/Ravage robot heroes to finish off that set for me, and that cleaned them out.

The OOO, updated 5-29
Old 08-12-2007, 12:29 AM   #30
Elocution Onymous
Still nothing on the Ultimate BB in Utah county area. My wife wasn't too sure about getting him, but after watching the youtube video and reading a thread about him online, she is pretty stoked! starkenator, do you still have the product code for him, if so, I will likely drive up to that Target and get him, but I would like to call first and see if they still have any in stock! did you get him at the Target that is in the same parking lot as the Layton TRU?

The OOO, updated 5-29