Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Utah Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2007, 11:27 AM   #101
Idonotheartbeastwars
Collection Count: Lots and lots
I have ironhide. Hes got to be one of the best movie toys. Ive seen him here and there the last couple months but have passed because I want to buy other toys but if I get some christmas money this year Im buying another one of him to repaint. Did you see him for that price at kmart? I cant imagine where else hed be that price
iheartarcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 02:23 PM   #102
Idonotheartbeastwars
Where:Springville Walmart

What:Wave 1 Movie Deluxe figures

How many?:OUT THE ASS
Old 10-03-2007, 04:49 PM   #103
Elocution Onymous
Collection Count: Breaking the 1K threshold in 3-2-1...
News Credits: 9
Shhh, yeah it was at Kmart. he's been on the shelf for about a month, and I don't like the way his waist attaches with the little post. and the one I bought had a really tight waist, and I feared that my gargantuan strength could not be reigned in and I would break him while transforming him So I sold him to my brother. But after fiddling with him for awhile last week, I kinda screwed myself over with completism and those whoppin huge guns! still don't wanna pay enough for a scout class just to get him now, when I know that he will be stocked not too long down the line.
The OOO is waiting for Yooo!

The OOO, updated 5-29
Otispq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:33 PM   #104
Idonotheartbeastwars
Haha.. waiting would be a good thing. Which kmart do you shop out? Is there one out your way? I went to kmart last night in provo for the hell of it and saw deluxe figures for the first time ever. Theyve probably had them in the back since the movie came out and just never stocked them. Ironhide is a beast. I think I will transform him right now!!

Does anyone else look at this thread or should we just re name it otis and arcees thread???

We got to get together and paint something!
Old 10-03-2007, 07:51 PM   #105
Elocution Onymous
Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartarcee View Post
Does anyone else look at this thread or should we just re name it otis and arcees thread???
No its just Otispq's thread!!

Just kidding of course, although the originator of this thread, Luke Skywalker, his profile says that he was online today, so I don't understand why he hasn't ever stopped by. I'll send him a pm to see if he wants to participate. Otherwise, we tell Admin to drop the first 5 posts and start with little ol' me! I don't like the two posts by Kickback and Megamoonman just a month before we got this thread rockin sayin that Utah doesn't like Transformers!

The OOO, updated 5-29
Old 10-03-2007, 08:21 PM   #106
Elocution Onymous
Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartarcee View Post
Haha.. waiting would be a good thing. Which kmart do you shop out? Is there one out your way? I went to kmart last night in provo for the hell of it and saw deluxe figures for the first time ever. Theyve probably had them in the back since the movie came out and just never stocked them. Ironhide is a beast. I think I will transform him right now!!

We got to get together and paint something!
As for the Ironhide, it was the provo location, just across from the provo town center. They had a bunch of voyagers for a while, and slowly wittled it down to just him, but I cant' justify their price when two days later it will show up at TRU for regular. So if somebody else wants him, knock yourself out.

I gotta get some paints and stuff! then off the races.

The OOO, updated 5-29
Old 10-03-2007, 08:24 PM   #107
Elocution Onymous
For the rest of the fans reading...TRU in Orem has restocked the Desert Attack pack of Blackout and Scorpy. There are like 10-12 of em.

The OOO, updated 5-29
Old 10-03-2007, 08:48 PM   #108
Idonotheartbeastwars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otispq View Post
I don't like the two posts by Kickback and Megamoonman just a month before we got this thread rockin sayin that Utah doesn't like Transformers!

bastards.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:49 PM   #109
Idonotheartbeastwars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otispq View Post
As for the Ironhide, it was the provo location, just across from the provo town center. .
Hey i live out that way I hate that kmart with a passion... if a slow leaking propane tank some how explodes in that store, (while its empty of customers of course) it wasnt me.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:52 PM   #110
Mini-Con
Hey fellas good to see the Utah Sightings is active. I haven't checked here forever, but frequent the boards nearly every day. I have loved collecting the movie toys, and after waiting some time to jump in and be a completist on the line, I am only missing Blackout now. I also have collected the Robot Heroes line that my kids love playing with and goes well with my Star Wars Galactic Heroes. I live in Ogden but work in Salt Lake and hit stores regularly, because either me or my kids collect Transformers, Star Wars, Pirates and Cars, so I can help in finding anything you guys might be missing. If you are into collecting different toy lines you should check out a local collectors website http://www.utahtoycollectors.com, we have a big group that does great at helping one another out. I have nearly every Vintage Transformer from series 1 and 2 and have collected the TFC collection re-issues along with the Hasbro re-issues from several years ago. Anyway I hope to make some new friends here who share the same passion that I do about the greatest toys Transformers.
"Autobots roll out" .... to the nearest toy store
luke skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote