Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2003, 01:20 PM   #1
Everyone's a TF expert
Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Not sure if anyone cares but Gordmans now has Heroes of Cybertron waves four and five in Bellevue. Maybe Omaha too.

Energon everywhere of course but then again, the same five people scouring the stores everyday have made sure I still have money.:annoyed Not sure if that is a good thing. Anyway, please post sightings.
Shai Hulud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 01:21 PM   #2
Everyone's a TF expert
Four Energon Scorponoks, two Energon Ironhides and one Energon Jetfire spotted at Target in Bellevue on Highway 370 and 36th street.
Old 01-09-2004, 04:18 PM   #3
Everyone's a TF expert
I hope this thread is helping. Anyway, I made some rounds today and found quite a few things. Toys R Us on 76th and Dodge had the Armada Unicron in the Energon box. Nothing else spectacular. Target at 132nd and Maple have Energon Tidal Wave and two Energon Starscreams. Wal Mart, 84th and Giles, had Energon Unicrons ($40!!) and some Energon 'Screamers. Shopko in Bellevue had 7 Energon Starscreams and two Nemesis Primes. As for Alternators, I saw nothing but shelf tags.
Old 01-15-2004, 07:53 PM   #4
Everyone's a TF expert
All Toys R Us and Target locations now have Alternators Smokescreen in Omaha. Anyone spots a Sideswipe in Omaha/Bellevue or Council Bluffs, post it!
Old 02-04-2004, 12:38 AM   #5
Everyone's a TF expert
Found two Alternator Sideswipe's at Target in the Mall of the Bluffs. The Kay-Bee at said mall sucks. The best you are going to get on clearance are some Megabolts and Armada mini-cons.
Old 02-13-2004, 10:52 PM   #6
Everyone's a TF expert
Masterpiece Primes are showing up at various Targets around Omaha and Bellevue for $69.99. Energon Landmine available at K-Mart on 50th and L Street in Omaha for $32.00.
Old 02-20-2004, 06:24 PM   #7
Everyone's a TF expert
Ten Masterpiece Primes (black gun) at Wal Mart in Bellevue as well as wave two Energon basics and deluxes and Universe Ruination. The new Wal Mart north of Fort St. has one MP Prime (black gun), Universe Sunstorms and Ruinations. Targets don't have poopoo. No Energon Megatrons yet. Have fun!
Old 02-26-2004, 06:43 PM   #8
Everyone's a TF expert
Super Wal Mart in Bellevue has five or six Energon Megatrons in stock.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:48 PM   #9
Everyone's a TF expert
OK, just a heads up. I spotted an Energon Ultra Magnus at the Wal Mart way out on 180th street. It's gone but there still might be more floating around. And here I thought the chances of one showing up on shelves now was highly unlikely.
Old 06-17-2004, 08:04 AM   #10
Banned
optimuslives's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 300+
Send a message via AIM to optimuslives Send a message via MSN to optimuslives Send a message via Yahoo to optimuslives
Alternators Silverstreak & Energon Demolishor

Found an Alternators Silverstreak in the North Lincoln Super Wal-Mart about 10 days ago and a few Energon Demolishors as well. Still no sign whatsoever of Energon Insecticon, Arcee or Mirage. Also have not seen Universe King Atlas anywhere here. Have you spotted any of these in Omaha or Bellevue? The Toys R Us down here has a ton of the Universe limited Edition Ramjet left too.
optimuslives is offline   Reply With Quote