Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2004, 11:10 PM   #21
Omnibot
Send a message via AIM to tomdom69
don't spam here again, consider this your first and last warning!
tomdom69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 02:49 PM   #22
Banned
optimuslives's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 300+
Send a message via AIM to optimuslives Send a message via MSN to optimuslives Send a message via Yahoo to optimuslives
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdom69
don't spam here again, consider this your first and last warning!
Guess I don't know who you think is spamming, everybody here is posting different info on the very limited stores we have across Nebraska, but anyways. Went to the Target in Kearney on Friday, and found 4 Transformers Universe Nemesis Primes. Picked up one, but left the rest there. Nothing else of notice from the stores I've checked, but am making another round tonight so I'll post my findings (if anY) then.
optimuslives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 02:51 PM   #23
Banned
Send a message via AIM to optimuslives Send a message via MSN to optimuslives Send a message via Yahoo to optimuslives
Also forgot, when i was in the Target in Kearney, it had 3 Omega Supremes in the Powerlinx Battles packaging, very cools looking. Found Transformers Universe Autobot Whirl in the Lincoln Super Wal-Mart on 27th and Superior, but that's it for now. Anybody else find anything?
Old 09-14-2004, 09:21 PM   #24
Banned
Wow, can't believe what I managed to find tonight. Checked out the Super Wal-Mart on 27th and Superior, nothing noticeable there other than a TON of Powerlinx Battles packaged Omnicons, quite a few Energon Strongarm and Offshoot. Target on 48th and Vine had nothing to speak of, the Target on 56th and Hwy 2 yielded 3 Omega Supremes in Powerlinx Battles packaging, but nothing else. Then..........got to the Super Wal-Mart on 87th and Hwy 2, found 2 Alternators Dead Ends (grabbed one), over a dozen Powerlinx Battles Omnicons, including Command Ravage (picked him up), and Doomlock (picked him up), but still no darned Tow-Lines or Downshifts anywhere.
Old 09-15-2004, 08:51 PM   #25
Banned
Well, went back out to the Super Wal-Mart on 87th and Hwy 2, no new Energon figures, but they did have 3 each of the TF: Universe figures Nemesis Strika and Fireflight with Firebot and Thunderwing, picked up one of each, still 2 left per figure there, anybody else finding anything, hopefully Tow-Line, Downshift or Bulkhead?
Old 09-17-2004, 09:51 PM   #26
Banned
Wow, just wow. I went hunting again tonight expecting nothing since I found something 2 of the last 3 nights, but boy was I wrong! While neither Wal-Mart yielded anything, the one Target I did check produced magnificently! Two cases of new Powerlinx Battles Packaging had been put on the shelves and I snagged 'em! I got Tow-Line and Downshift ('bout damn time!), Sharkticon (an awesome figure, one of my favorites in Energon right now), plus another Command Ravage and Doomlock, I"m heading out to check the other Target tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed they'll be a Bulkhead there. Oh, the Wal-Mart on 87th and Hwy 2 did have 3 Alternators Hounds for anybody who doesn't have one, and another Mirage as well, anybody seen Bulkhead out there?
Old 09-22-2004, 01:50 PM   #27
Banned
Once again, Target on 56th and Hwy 2 is the place to be! Got Transformers Universe Magna Stampede AND Soundwave and Sjpace Case. Also.....................Energon Slugslinger! Still a ton of new Powerlinx toys the restocked on, not to mention ALL Alternators, Dead End, Hound, SilverStreak, SideSwipe and Smokescreen, I'll head back out today to see if there's anything else new, still haven't seen Bulkhead, but for once it seems like we are caught up with everybody else!
Old 09-23-2004, 08:18 PM   #28
Banned
Nothing major of note, saw one Transformers Universe Whirl at the Target on 56th and Hwy 2, nothing else out there today, anybody else noticing any new figs anywheres?
Old 10-05-2004, 03:10 PM   #29
Banned
Saw Powerlinx Battles figures in Toys R Us on 27th and Superior amazingly, they never have anything in it seems like. Anywho, they had PLXB Dreadwind and Energon Ironhide, both look pretty nice, but I left them both for lack of $$$. Good luck to whomever grabs them!
Old 12-28-2004, 10:25 AM   #30
Everyone's a TF expert
Just wondering if anyone has seen anything in Nebraska. I know a lot of stores are kind of empty so maybe, just maybe we'll start to see some new items. Also, if you catch any series 6,7 or 8 Marvel Legends, post about them. That would be rad.
Shai Hulud is offline   Reply With Quote