Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Nebraska Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2004, 03:24 PM   #11
Banned
optimuslives's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 300+
Send a message via AIM to optimuslives Send a message via MSN to optimuslives Send a message via Yahoo to optimuslives
Saw a variant Alternators Silverstreak (steering wheel on left side, bought the one with the wheel on the right side) in the Wal-Mart on 27th and Superior in Lincoln. Still no sight of Arcee or Insecticon or Mirage, but a couple of Demolishors are around.
optimuslives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 12:42 PM   #12
Banned
Send a message via AIM to optimuslives Send a message via MSN to optimuslives Send a message via Yahoo to optimuslives
Finally! Seems we are getting the rest of Wave 3 here now that Wave 4 is out everywhere else. Still no sign of Insecticon or Arcee anywhere in Lincoln, but I did finally find Energon Mirage at the Super Wal-Mart on 87th and Hwy 2. Also found a Transformers Universe King Atlas there and picked him up. Nothing else to note except I found another Universe King Atlas at the Target on 56th and Hwy 2. They need to restock their Energon there, they have 3 figures from Wave 1 out and that's it for nearly half a toy aisle. Let me know if you find any Insecticons or Arcees in Omaha or Bellevue.
Old 07-19-2004, 07:36 PM   #13
Banned
Well, still no sign of those darn Arcees or Insecticons, but that same Super Wal-Mart on 87th and Hwy 2 did yield a Cliffjumper, only saw one and I picked him up. Anything new in Omaha or Bellevue?
Old 07-31-2004, 11:56 AM   #14
Banned
After what has seemed like forever, I finally found some Insecticons here. Found three at the Target on 48th and Vine, along with a repoainted StrongArm and repainted Signal Flare. No sign of Shockblast, any deluxes or any of those danged Arcees yet though. Found two sets of the new Energon Weapons, two of Prime's Energy Blaster and two fo Megatron's Sword at the Target on 56th and Hwy 2, but did not pick them up.
Old 08-01-2004, 01:51 PM   #15
Banned
Found another Energon Blaster Prime Gun today and picked it up from The Super Wal-Mart on 27th and Superior. Also found two Omega Supremes on 48th and Vine Target and picked one up.
Old 08-05-2004, 09:08 AM   #16
Autobot
Collection Count: 900+
The Target in Kearney, NE had the E. gun and sword as well as two Omega Supremes yesterday (August 4th).

Cheers.
spradlinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 03:13 PM   #17
Banned
Awesome, after a seemingly endless wait I found two Energon Arcees (left one for some other lucky collector) at the Target on 56th and Hwy 2, had two Energon Swords, two Omega Supremes, one Offshoot and three Insecticons.
Old 08-14-2004, 11:55 AM   #18
Banned
What a haul I had last night, the Super Wal-Mart on 87th and Hwy 2, I got an Energon Omega Supreme, which they had mispriced as clearance for $35.00, PLUS an Energon Shockblast and an Alternators Hound (they had 2), also had some Arcees and Insecticons, but no new deluxes.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:52 PM   #19
Everyone's a TF expert
i need to go to this wal mart you speak. where exactly is it?
Shai Hulud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 08:10 AM   #20
Banned
Its in Lincoln, on Highway and 87th St, right next to Menards, I went back again yesterday and they had Cliffjumper and Mirage and some more Omegas. The Super Wal-Mart on 27th and Superior in Lincoln had Omega Supreme, 2 sets of each of the roleplay weapons, plus some Alternators Hounds last night as well.