Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Arkansas Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 08:05 AM   #2471
heavens to megatroid!
Collection Count: 412-newest-generations gears and eclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformers32 View Post
Man give the beast hunters a chance. The bb is probally the best one out in a long time and i really like wheeljack. Just sayin.....
yeah, i wasnt plannin on buying bh toys either, but i couldnt resist soundwave, and im pleased to say that i like him better than prime sw. so yeah, give em a chance if u can. once in hand u may change ur mind... and im def looking forward to a proper smokescreen fig. he even has door wings!! act toys.com has some really nice pics up of him, he just needs some different paint apps and hes show accurate. so yeah, bh toys are perty kuul in my book
soundwave144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #2472
Dark Wrecker
Collection Count: 182
News Credits: 3
Today was the last time that I was going to bother driving around for Transformers, since the last few months have been nothing but zero for me.

TRU has a case of Generations (with the Oriental writing on them), and I finally decided to buy the Cliffjumper figure. The one in Canada is still expensive (with shipping), so I can handle the G1 head (since the body is all FE after that). Plus I like the darker red. The rest of the assortment is there, plus an older case of Generations (the one with Wheeljack, Warpath) is also there. There was a case of the Soundwave Voyagers (plus the odd one...whatever his name is...who is 1/4), and since there wasn't any data disks...I left them. I was going to buy just two of Soundwave (don't care for the rare one), but I can wait.

Oh, and they still have the case out for the Beast Hunters (Deluxe). Even after looking at them for a second time didn't make me interested in them. 1 Optimus Prime (FE) was there still, as well as a couple of the Bot Shots 5 packs (Stunicons and the Autobot set).

The Wal-Mart on Exit 81 had the latest FOC wave, but only two Sideswipes, and 1 Air Raid. I wanted Air Raid, but since I usually get two, I left the single one and will wait.

Ross in Rodgers had NOTHING for Prime, and a couple of DotM figures. This was the first and last time that I will be going here, since the long drive wasn't worth it. Those people who have Ross' near them with Prime toys should be thankful. lol

T.J. Maxx near Best Buy had three Prime Deluxe figures for 6 bucks (or was it 7?). 1 Vehicon, 1 Knock Out, and 1 Bumblebee. I have enough Vehicons, so I left it.

Target continues to be a joke...although they did have one figure for Bruticus. Don't know if they had a case, or if it was a return. The Target at Rodgers only had Cyberverse Legion figures. A bunch of them.

Wal-Mart near the Fayetteville Mall had nothing. They don't even have the Prime Deluxe pegs anymore.

Forgot to mention Kohls. The one near Ross had a few Prime Cyberverse Legion figures, and a couple of the Commander figures (Prime and Ultra Magnus). They also had a few Bot Shots. The Kohls near Target in Fayetteville also had a few Cyberverse Legion figures, and some Bot Shots.

If I happen to see anything at my usual shopping areas, I'll post it here still...but as for the out-of-the-way stores...no more. Online for me.
Reaper Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #2473
Arky Transfan
iacon45's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 2
Send a message via AIM to iacon45 Send a message via Yahoo to iacon45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper Cloud View Post
The Wal-Mart on Exit 81 had the latest FOC wave, but only two Sideswipes, and 1 Air Raid. I wanted Air Raid, but since I usually get two, I left the single one and will wait.
I've gotten to be the same way R.C. Alot of times at places like BBTS you can get good deals that almost equal retail especially in bundles or in cases. Only thing it kills the fun of the hunt.

It's good to hear though that some Wallys are starting to restock. Only TFs sitting on the pegs at Russellville Wal-mart is one FoC Deluxe Shockwave and 1 Cyberverse Prime commander Starscream. I need to get Kickback from wave 3.
iacon45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:21 AM   #2474
heavens to megatroid!
Collection Count: 412-newest-generations gears and eclipse
kickback is an awesome toy!! probably my new favorite...those colors...that face...hes a mean lookin mamma-jamma!!!
soundwave144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:12 AM   #2475
Maximal
John ofthe Dead's Ebay Auctions
Can anybody help a brother out with a Skyquake foot? (Or Dreadwing?) Or failing that, have you seen either one around lately in the central AR area? It's a simple fix, *if* you have a correct right foot.

In other news, Soundwave, Soundblaster, and the data disks are at WLR TRU, as is FOC Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus, and Air Raid. No sign of Statscream or Kickback.
When there's no room left in Hell,
the Dead shall walk the earth.
John ofthe Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #2476
Arky Transfan
iacon45's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 2
Send a message via AIM to iacon45 Send a message via Yahoo to iacon45
I'll double check my Dreadwing when I get home but I wont know about Skyquake until I ship my PoL.

Had some old TF Hunt magic today. Went to Wal-Mart in Russellville and they restocked a single case of FoC wave 3. Someone got Kickback and one of each of the others but I did manage to snag Starscream and Magnus. Only one left now is Sideswipe along with that single Shockwave. Also noticed they upped the price on them somewhat from $15.47 to $15.96
iacon45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #2477
Wisdom of the ages...
LEADERS_MATRIX's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: to many to count, but its never enough!
Send a message via Yahoo to LEADERS_MATRIX
WMSC on Zero in the fort, has put out wave 3 FOC dlx, I snaged Kickback, still on the pegs are, 1 Air raid, 1 Magnus, 2 Side Swipe, and 2 Screamers, left.
LEADERS_MATRIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #2478
"Gah,Ughh,Grunt, Ahh!"
Collection Count: Currently trying to find my way out of it.
News Credits: 3
Dammit! That was you! I went there last night as well and they had them all BUT Kickbaack! But no worries man, I found one online for $25 shipped. Lol I had you going there for a minute!
DragonPrime120's 2014 Sales Thread! Feedback
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 1.80 MB . Height: 200 Width: 480 - 2005 Staff
DragonPrime120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #2479
Wisdom of the ages...
LEADERS_MATRIX's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: to many to count, but its never enough!
Send a message via Yahoo to LEADERS_MATRIX
LOL! sorry I had to, he was so wanting me to buy him!
LEADERS_MATRIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #2480
I'm back BITCHES!!!!
Autobot City Comics 2008's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: who cares
News Credits: 41
I got an extra one if any board members r looking for one will ship loose $25
Autobot City Comics 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote