Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey
by ORIO

New Mexico Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #12141
Where was Sol Fury?
Sol Fury was here!


ORIO's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,081
Location: Albuquerque, NM
News Credits: 35
Send a message via AIM to ORIO
New Lego Ninja Turtles are out. I'm interested. Let me know if you see any
Listen to me week nights on KTEG 7pm-11pm MST HERE.

ORIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #12142
Herald of Unicron


Jacer's Avatar
Jacer's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,113
Location: Rio Rancho NM
Collection Count: 988
News Credits: 20
The street date on them is Dec 17 so it may be a while. Not that I work at a lego store or anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIO View Post
No girls allowed except Lumpy!
Follow me on Twitter! MatoWaKuwa

Feedback Wants Collection
Jacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:54 AM   #12143
Summoner of Shiva
Squallte's Avatar
Squallte's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,502
Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA (Yes, it's part of the USA, NOT Mexico!!!)
Collection Count: According to Shmax.com: 827+
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIO View Post
New Lego Ninja Turtles are out. I'm interested. Let me know if you see any
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Jacer View Post
The street date on them is Dec 17 so it may be a while. Not that I work at a lego store or anything
WTF! That may be what finally brakes me hardcore on Lego. Damn-it!!! Jacer, let me know if you guys get thoose in early.

Man I had a fun couple of days playing with the collection. I had re-arranged stuff to make another shelf for Prime stuff in anticipation of Sialas Breakdown which should come in tomorrow. Then I got to playing with my Alternators and Masterpiece figures. Alternators Swindle kicks ass! I also forgot how crazy big MP Megatron's gun mode is. Was so going to take it out with me to show my friends, but then realized I would have a "realistic" gun in public and that probably wouldn't go well. Reminds me I need to look for the add-ons for him one day.
Squallte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #12144
Taylor Swift Actionmaster

Lumpy's Avatar
Lumpy's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 17,686
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Collection Count: 9 million cacti...
News Credits: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIO View Post
New Lego Ninja Turtles are out. I'm interested. Let me know if you see any
yeah, me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Jacer View Post
The street date on them is Dec 17 so it may be a while. Not that I work at a lego store or anything
psha, street date, schmeet date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squallte View Post
WTF! That may be what finally brakes me hardcore on Lego. Damn-it!!! Jacer, let me know if you guys get thoose in early.

Man I had a fun couple of days playing with the collection. I had re-arranged stuff to make another shelf for Prime stuff in anticipation of Sialas Breakdown which should come in tomorrow. Then I got to playing with my Alternators and Masterpiece figures. Alternators Swindle kicks ass! I also forgot how crazy big MP Megatron's gun mode is. Was so going to take it out with me to show my friends, but then realized I would have a "realistic" gun in public and that probably wouldn't go well. Reminds me I need to look for the add-ons for him one day.
sounds like you had fun man, i need to get my Alternators out again, at least the few i've got left. I need to get a shelf cleaned off for all my Prime figures, so I can move them out of the living room and give them a more permanent home.

also, i think my mom is gonna get me MP Optimus Prime for Christmas! really hoping that she doesn't change her mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIO View Post
I love it. Can't wait to get it from Lumpy
FEEDBACK
Do you like stupid & inappropriate?
Then follow me on Twitter
@mrlumptastic
Lumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:30 AM   #12145
Lord of the Negaverse
Jedite's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 98
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Collection Count: 100+
Wyoming Wal-Mart finally starting to get new stuff in. Picked up all five Combaticons. There's a returned(unknown if complete) Thundertron which someone didn't bother to shove back in the package right.
Jedite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #12146
Fangirl Supreme!
Dreamchylde's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 382
Location: New Mexico
Collection Count: 301
Does anyone still need UM or Thundertron? Because there is another set of them at the Target on Montgomery. I picked up the Kreo Cycle Chase with cute widdle Barricade.

Searching for: Kreon Dirge, Shattered Glass Jazz, Cybertron Supreme Starscream, Alternators Wheeljack, Binaltech Meister Red (Zoom-Zoom)
Dreamchylde by Midian3k
Dreamchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #12147
Where was Sol Fury?
Sol Fury was here!


ORIO's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,081
Location: Albuquerque, NM
News Credits: 35
Send a message via AIM to ORIO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Jacer View Post
The street date on them is Dec 17 so it may be a while. Not that I work at a lego store or anything
Toys R Us doesn't usually hold to street dates. Not that I used to work for Hasbro or anything
Listen to me week nights on KTEG 7pm-11pm MST HERE.

ORIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #12148
Summoner of Shiva
Squallte's Avatar
Squallte's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,502
Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA (Yes, it's part of the USA, NOT Mexico!!!)
Collection Count: According to Shmax.com: 827+
News Credits: 3
Got in sialis breakdown and skel-e-tron today! Awesome figures. I need to see picks of where the battle damage goes on breakdown to apply those stickers. His micron is kinda weak. Doesn't look much like a weapon. Skel-e-tron is neat! There's a short bio on the back that suggest Skelator was doing an arms trade with the cobra headmaster for the key to vector sigma and it reformated him into Skel-e-tron. I forgot that the key turned organic into cybertronion. So that kinda works. Now I just need the body to put it on.
Squallte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #12149
Herald of Unicron


Jacer's Avatar
Jacer's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,113
Location: Rio Rancho NM
Collection Count: 988
News Credits: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIO View Post
Toys R Us doesn't usually hold to street dates. Not that I used to work for Hasbro or anything
Bossman was telling me they got a few sets in at east side on Friday. We're gonna try to get the figures rather than the sets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIO View Post
No girls allowed except Lumpy!
Follow me on Twitter! MatoWaKuwa

Feedback Wants Collection
Jacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:16 AM   #12150
Where was Sol Fury?
Sol Fury was here!


ORIO's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,081
Location: Albuquerque, NM
News Credits: 35
Send a message via AIM to ORIO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Jacer View Post
Bossman was telling me they got a few sets in at east side on Friday. We're gonna try to get the figures rather than the sets.
NEAT!

Also, I got my Fansproject Armored Battalion today Shipping was lightning fast. Got my shipping notice Saturday and it arrived today!
Listen to me week nights on KTEG 7pm-11pm MST HERE.

ORIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Big Bad Toy Store