Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 06:01 AM   #34611
Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!
FatMick Prime's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 1
Got a set of Micro Changers from Morrisons. Not sure if it's been mentioned on here already, but I recommend using the self-service tills if buying 4 or more!
My feedback thread
FatMick Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:22 AM   #34612
Official Pronoun 'HIFAS'
tikgnat's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 1000+
News Credits: 2
In Tesco Wembley I spied that the new Transformers UK comic has a free Kreo Micro Changer on the cover as the free gift, but here's the thing, they're not the same as the ones in shops at the moment.

There are six on offer, Spinister, Galvatron, Sunstorm, Waspinator, Scorponok and Crankstart. My pack had 23241 7 on the front and was Spinister, so even though the overall number is different, the last digit seems to denote the contents of the pack.

Also went to their toy aisle and picked up an Autobot Springer from the 'normal' Microchangers. Nothing new on the TF front but they are having a big toy delivery on shelves today, spotted cases of TMNT and other stuff.

XBL Gamertag, P33king DUCK
Got 33DD-ggllaasssseess? Visit my 3D Anaglyph thread!
Please visit my sales thread and buy my stuff!
tikgnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:41 AM   #34613
Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikgnat View Post
In Tesco Wembley I spied that the new Transformers UK comic has a free Kreo Micro Changer on the cover as the free gift, but here's the thing, they're not the same as the ones in shops at the moment.

There are six on offer, Spinister, Galvatron, Sunstorm, Waspinator, Scorponok and Crankstart. My pack had 23241 7 on the front and was Spinister, so even though the overall number is different, the last digit seems to denote the contents of the pack.

Also went to their toy aisle and picked up an Autobot Springer from the 'normal' Microchangers. Nothing new on the TF front but they are having a big toy delivery on shelves today, spotted cases of TMNT and other stuff.
That's the preview wave - I was just about to ask if anyone knew where to get those - I really wants me a Galvatron!
My feedback thread
Old 01-30-2013, 07:00 AM   #34614
Oversize. Evil. Lupine.
Coolio!
Gonna try and finds me a Galvy later then - think his code should end in an 8

Cheers,
Doug
Wanted... - Cybertron Scrapmetal

For Sale... - G2 Windrazor; - Flat Top (base only, no accs); - Rock Lords Boulder
HugeBadWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:49 AM   #34615
Dinobot
Aptom's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: around 400
got a full set of kreons from tesco today(well there were only ten, couldnt find scorcher and inferno, is this normal?) gutted we didnt get the wave with galvy and scorpy, will have to buy, these things are so neat and addictive. oh yeah best part of haul today,
Aptom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:13 PM   #34616
Keep Running
Collection Count: 150+
If anyone's near a Travelling Man you might be able to find the preview wave Kre-ons there (The one in Manchester had a few last time I was in there). Tesco in Oldham and Failsworth both have Wave 1, not sure about distribution as I just grabbed myself an Airachnid.
Kaijubot on DA
kaijubot-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:54 PM   #34617
Terrorcon
Collection Count: Enough for the wife to moan about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMick Prime View Post
Got a set of Micro Changers from Morrisons. Not sure if it's been mentioned on here already, but I recommend using the self-service tills if buying 4 or more!
Pre tell?
My sales thread (Prices now reduced!) - http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...ml#post9573061
My feedback thread - http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...re_forest.html
we_are_forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:07 AM   #34618
Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by we_are_forest View Post
Pre tell?
Well after I scanned 3 and put them in my bag, it wouldn't let me scan a 4th one saying "please put item in your bag". So I put the 4th one in my bag without scanning it and the machine was happy. Ended up with all 12 having only scanned 9. That's not stealing either, cos I only did what the machine told me to!
My feedback thread
Old 01-31-2013, 09:22 AM   #34619
TFW2005 Supporter
Collection Count: 1100
News Credits: 8
Mrs Omnius found the Microchangers in Hartlepool Tesco, and yoinked me six different ones.
Omnius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:02 AM   #34620
OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy
Rotorstorm's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: More than I can count!
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptom View Post
got a full set of kreons from tesco today(well there were only ten, couldnt find scorcher and inferno, is this normal?) gutted we didnt get the wave with galvy and scorpy, will have to buy, these things are so neat and addictive. oh yeah best part of haul today,http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse3f47943.jpg
I haven't seen the full wave of micro changers yet but I picked up the transformers prime comic this moth as they have a preview wave figure included. the one that ends in 1 is Scorponok (who is quite nice but I ended up swapping out the chest plate with the one from the lego clockwork robot to keep his chest detail.

feedback
Rotorstorm is offline   Reply With Quote