Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2006, 01:52 PM   #21
Spelled: Ker-Click! Choom
Collection Count: Far too many.
News Credits: 4
Kettering, Northamptonshire stocks SWTF's, Vader + Obiwan, plus, they are included in the 'buy 1 get 1 half price' sale on Star Wars Stuff, Toymaster in Kettering also stocks SWTF's, they had Grievous + Vader, almost bought Grievous, but decided I'll save my money.

On another note, Cybertron wave 1 is out!!! (nah im just kidding)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkywarpsNipples
You need to watch more hentai bro
Dirge121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 11:15 AM   #22
Herald of Unicron
payres's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 500 +
News Credits: 20
One of the guys on the Hub reports thus:

Quote:
Argos have reduced the price on some of their Transformers. I don't know if this is permanent or promotional.

Deluxe down from 9.99 to 7.49
Voyager from 19.99 to 14.99
Ultra from 24.99 to 19.99
Optimus from 39.99 to 34.99
Star Wars from 12.99 to 11.69

On a related note, Star Wars toys are Buy One Get One Half Price in Woolworths, so look out for SWTF there.
Philip Ayres | Phil's Review Page | Phil's Review Blog | Phil's For Sale on eBay | An Episode A Day Keeps The Daleks Away - Doctor Who Blog|Special Edition DVDs of Enemy of the World & Web of Fear please
payres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:09 PM   #23
Mini-Con
Yeah all the Argos price drops are promotional only. I'm not sure exactly when the sale ends but if it goes much past mothers day I'll be surprised.

On a side note I've been keeping an eye on what stock we've had in Nottingham recently and theres no big surprises i'm afraid:

Deluxe - Sideways and Snarl
Voyager - Crumplezone and Vector Prime
Ultra - Jetfire and Scourge (really need to pick him up before he goes!)
Leader - Op Prime
SWTF - Vader, Obi Wan and Grevious.

SWTF seem to be selling pretty well as everywhere locals completely out and waiting for stock to come in, but the rest are doing average at best im afraid to say!
SFC_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 07:34 AM   #24
Badass
Wave 1 Scouts & Voyagers in The Entertainer in Worcester - picked up Scattorshot for myself, and saw another guy getting Vector Prime, woohoo
Like Buffy? Click here!
GrimPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 08:14 AM   #25
Collection Count: Too many/Not enough.
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC_UK
SWTF seem to be selling pretty well as everywhere locals completely out and waiting for stock to come in, but the rest are doing average at best im afraid to say!

So, no more Cybertron from Hasbro UK then, and a flood of SWTFs.
godsenddeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 02:30 PM   #26
Spelled: Ker-Click! Choom
Collection Count: Far too many.
News Credits: 4
Wow, the two surrounding counties, nowhere has any ultra's for sale, and I really would like to pick up Scourge.
Same situation with Scouts, I would Like to get Scattorshot to go with my GF Backgild, for a 'Before + After' shot.
Still, I'm going to E-mail HasbroUK tonight and ask them if wave 1 will see release soon, and if there are any news on anymore coming, or are they just going to screw us over and drop the line over here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkywarpsNipples
You need to watch more hentai bro
Dirge121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 07:35 AM   #27
Herald of Unicron
payres's Ebay Auctions
I'd ask after the specific toys rather than Wave 1 as I doubt Hasbro will know what you're on about.

The Argos in Greenmbridge, Swindon had an Ultra in stock yesterday but the queue was so huge I wasn't keen to hang around that long for a customer view to see if it was a Scourge. The main town store had nowt today. Argos' site will do you a store check on all items - type the code in, go to purchase, select the reserve option and it'll tell you which store has them near you.
Philip Ayres | Phil's Review Page | Phil's Review Blog | Phil's For Sale on eBay | An Episode A Day Keeps The Daleks Away - Doctor Who Blog|Special Edition DVDs of Enemy of the World & Web of Fear please
Old 03-01-2006, 10:03 AM   #28
Herald of Unicron
payres's Ebay Auctions
Went back today and lo Scourge is mine !
Old 03-02-2006, 09:21 AM   #29
Herald of Unicron
payres's Ebay Auctions
Mailed Argos to ask about how long the TF price reductions would last. They did reply, and within 24 hours, but it sounds like they and Hasbro have the same customer services devision:

Quote:
Having looked into your query in regards to the above, due to competitive issues we are not advised as to when and how long these types of sales are on for. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
So probably not forever then
Old 03-02-2006, 11:00 AM   #30
5th Dan garage tidier
Collection Count: I don't know - at least 300. Do drone figures count?
News Credits: 1
Toyz and Gamez of Norwich have a large selection of American and Japanese imports - ordered Cybertron Offshoot, Cybertron Brushguard, BT Meister (white, reduced price) and G1 reissue Thundercracker.
snavej is offline   Reply With Quote