Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2006, 12:53 PM   #11
Spelled: Ker-Click! Choom
Collection Count: Far too many.
News Credits: 4
yeah, I spoke to a Tesco's emloyee about that last night, and they said if you ring customer services when the Toy dpt people are working then you can talk to them to see if they have it in the warehouse.
Dirge121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 03:26 PM   #12
Official Pronoun 'HIFAS'
tikgnat's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 1000+
News Credits: 2
TRU Brent X now has Voyagers, (Vector Prime, Crumplezone) and Leader Class Optimus Prime.

No sign of deluxes anywhere though... the only deluxes I've seen ANYWHERE are Sideways and Snarl in Tescos, where are they elsewhere? I'm really looking forward to scoring a Hotshot. ('Scoring'. I sound like a junkie...)

XBL Gamertag, P33king DUCK
Got 33DD-ggllaasssseess? Visit my 3D Anaglyph thread!
Please visit my sales thread and buy my stuff!
tikgnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 03:43 PM   #13
I hope they do release Wave 1 + 2 of deluxes soon, I'm getting fed up of seeing Snarl and Sideways when I own them both.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:48 AM   #14
Herald of Unicron
payres's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 500 +
News Credits: 20
I don't think we're going to see them - Snarl and Sideways seem pretty widespread. They're Euro stock - different Earth Planet map - so know they're not some imports to fill the gap + they're solid cased, which is a Euro strategy for new toys. We've started late behind Europe and the last time that happened we missed toys too....
Philip Ayres | Phil's Review Page | Phil's Review Blog | Phil's For Sale on eBay | An Episode A Day Keeps The Daleks Away - Doctor Who Blog|Special Edition DVDs of Enemy of the World & Web of Fear please
payres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 04:44 AM   #15
Collection Count: Too many/Not enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikgnat
where are they elsewhere? I'm really looking forward to scoring a Hotshot. ('Scoring'. I sound like a junkie...)

There was an unsubstantiated report of Hot Shot being sighted in an Argos over the last weekend. Deluxes aren't available in quite a few places where other Cybertron toys are,
so it may yet appear.
godsenddeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 05:53 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by payres
I don't think we're going to see them - Snarl and Sideways seem pretty widespread. They're Euro stock - different Earth Planet map - so know they're not some imports to fill the gap + they're solid cased, which is a Euro strategy for new toys. We've started late behind Europe and the last time that happened we missed toys too....
I really hope that's not the case, I mean, U.K fans (I'm guessing) are going to be mighty ticked if they can't get some of the main characters from season 1, Hotshot, Landmine, Red Alert, Thundercracker, Override, Not-really for Dirtboss, I mean, He just sort of dissapears in ep 17 and doesnt comeback, (well not yet anyways).
Old 02-15-2006, 10:58 AM   #17
Recovering Energon Abuser
Northampton TK Maxx had a singal Energon Ultra Magnus - Woolies now have buy one get one half price on star wars transformers - shame they just had Vadars!
centurian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:07 AM   #18
Collection Count: Too many/Not enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge121
I really hope that's not the case, I mean, U.K fans (I'm guessing) are going to be mighty ticked if they can't get some of the main characters from season 1, Hotshot, Landmine, Red Alert, Thundercracker, Override...

Yes but Hasbro UK are so used to ticking us off by now that i doubt they notice any more. TBH tho, most of those Deluxes, either Cybertron or GF version are available, at about the same price, from import stores or online sources in the UK anyway and (personal
opinion) Nitro Convoy/Override isn't the greatest mold but the paint job on the Hasbro version is pretty hideous compared to the Takara version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge121
...., Not-really for Dirtboss, I mean, He just sort of dissapears in ep 17 and doesnt comeback, (well not yet anyways).

So the next wave of Deluxes will be 8 X Dirtboss per case then.
godsenddeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 05:19 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsenddeath
Nitro Convoy/Override isn't the greatest mold but the paint job on the Hasbro version is pretty hideous compared to the Takara version.

So the next wave of Deluxes will be 8 X Dirtboss per case then.
Don't worry, I had no intention of getting Override, I only want her key, and 9.99 for a key, get real!

About 8 Dirtbosses a case, suits me, I (seeming to be a minority with all the hate Dirtboss get's) actually intend to get him, and 8 to a case, I can get one to keep as Dirtboss, one to either keep MiB or customize.

(On another note, Tesco's responded to my request with a simple 'no', and 'We dont know' when asked about Cybertron Scouts)
Old 02-17-2006, 05:42 AM   #20
Official Pronoun 'HIFAS'
tikgnat's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 1000+
A few pages ago I said that Tescos had scouts in, (just Ransack, Scattorshot and Overhaul) as well as the two deluxes.

And, on a totally hilarious note, Hamleys has Cybertron Deluxes in... I'm talking 50 or so... of Sideways and Snarl... Hmm, I think the Hamleys buying manager might be a bit pissed with Hasbro UK's sales team...

XBL Gamertag, P33king DUCK
Got 33DD-ggllaasssseess? Visit my 3D Anaglyph thread!
Please visit my sales thread and buy my stuff!
tikgnat is offline   Reply With Quote