Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Arizona Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 10:43 AM   #11511
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: More than some, but less than others
I feel slightly chagrined as I've contributed to the fact that our sightings thread is starting to turn into the meet up thread due to the lack of scoopage on new product. Oh well, in spite of this the discussion is still sightings related I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjetstorm View Post
Here is my 2 cents. I like the hunt. it's fun for me and I only go to these places when I'm out and about and driving past them in the first place. If I don;t find it then I will eventually. Most of the time I done have the money to drop on a whole set anyway.
And I agree Mike, I'm really not one for running all over town looking for the latest figures either. If I come across them while I'm already out then fine, but I'm not going to waste gas making the circuit of local stores. Admittedly I used to, so I'm not above reproach, but I've since given that up since discovering the joys of BBTS, RK, and TFSource.
Stygian360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:20 PM   #11512
Mini-Cassette
Collection Count: Too few!
I'm looking for Grimlock, and that's about it until the next wave of cassettes.
Feedback

pWEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:28 PM   #11513
Dr. Prime
Collection Count: 1400+
News Credits: 6
I found the new individual Kreons today at the TRU on 3rd & Bell. I also saw them at the TRU on 54th & Ray on Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscoop View Post
It's crazy. I don't understand why any retail chain would leave thier inventory empty for so long. And it not just the Transformers, the whole section looks empty.

I feel like they did put new labels on the pegs at the WM near my work. I'll keep an eye out.
This is also the time of year when many stores are doing their annual inventory. I am sure every store does it slightly different, but they may not be restocking for ease of counting all their product. I imagine (and hope) that shelves will be stocked in early February
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"
Dr. Prime's YouTube Transformer Reviews!!! AZ CACTICONS
My Feedback! MP Prowl & Sunstorm Lists G1 Want list B/S/T thread
Dr. Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #11514
Predacon
Collection Count: 320 (MISB)
News Credits: 1
Stopped by 2 more Targets and they started selling the new BH vechicles also,only one had BH Deluxes. Finally other places getting stock not just TRU
Looking for :
- Generations Cybertronian Bumblebee (MISB)
- Generations Autobot Drift (MISB)
- *SOUNDWAVE VARIANTS*
Seven Will Fall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:54 AM   #11515
Everything is Awesome
Collection Count: A few
News Credits: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pscoop View Post
It's crazy. I don't understand why any retail chain would leave thier inventory empty for so long. And it not just the Transformers, the whole section looks empty.

I feel like they did put new labels on the pegs at the WM near my work. I'll keep an eye out.
I hear you, man. It really is just sad. It has got to be hurting sales to keep it so empty.

My only "hope" is that it is for inventory. Of course, it has been that way for so long now, that "hope" is dying. I have no idea what they are thinking.

Gen. Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:28 AM   #11516
Autobot
savio-prime's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 100+
One Dlx FoC Sideswipe, a small handful of bot shots, two weaponizer BB's, and nothing else at the Alma School/Warner Walmart.
Visit my feedback thread, my Wanted Items thread, and my Buy My TF's thread!
savio-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:30 AM   #11517
Predacon
Just picked up my Grimlock to open and nabbed an extra,so if you need one,text or PM Me. Also for you guys that are lookin for kickback there arr 3,yes THREE kickbacks on the shelves right now. Also the entire FOC 3rd wave,4 or 5 pegd full of them. Also a few BH Soundwaves and BB and a single WJ.
Looking for :
- *SOUNDWAVE VARIANTS*
Old 01-31-2013, 11:35 AM   #11518
@StayingInTheBox

Collection Count: > 1,100
News Credits: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Will Fall View Post
Just picked up my Grimlock to open and nabbed an extra,so if you need one,text or PM Me. Also for you guys that are lookin for kickback there arr 3,yes THREE kickbacks on the shelves right now. Also the entire FOC 3rd wave,4 or 5 pegd full of them. Also a few BH Soundwaves and BB and a single WJ.
Where did you find these figures?

The G1 Journey's Latest Article: G1 Slag

StayingInTheBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:39 AM   #11519
Predacon
I thought I put the location,my apologies. Its the TrU off Indian Bend and the 101. I was looking for a blaster but someone from within the company grabbed them again.
Looking for :
- *SOUNDWAVE VARIANTS*
Old 01-31-2013, 11:42 AM   #11520
@StayingInTheBox

Collection Count: > 1,100
News Credits: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Will Fall View Post
I thought I put the location,my apologies. Its the TrU off Indian Bend and the 101. I was looking for a blaster but someone from within the company grabbed them again.
Thank you.

Sucks that people within the company grab them up so quickly; I think a certain someone's girlfriend works there ... or something.

The G1 Journey's Latest Article: G1 Slag

StayingInTheBox is offline   Reply With Quote