Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Arizona Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 09:52 AM   #11401
Collection Count: More than some, but less than others
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvoflg View Post
Which new Turtles are you referring to?
These are new versions of the core cast (Michaelangelo, etc.) who are outfitted with 'ooze cannon' like backpacks, which bear an eery resemblence to the Ghostbuster Proton Packs, only with a scoop that allows the user to 'huck' ooze with the turn of a paddle. Kind of a weird gimmick that could potentially make a mess. Anyway, each of the Turtles has one and is also outfitted in a leather jacket with color appropriate gear, etc. Sucks that each figure doesn't come with an ooze starter pack of some sort, but mine certainly didn't.

The worst part is they are only articulated at three points; neck, shoulders (back and forth swivel only, no rotating), and waist. The legs are one solid piece. The figure is essentially a brick.

Overall I say pass, but as a hardcore Turtles fan I just had to snag one for myself to see if they are worth future purchases. Overall I give this new wave a thumbs down. Apparently there will be new assorted villians in this wave as well (Baxter Stockman, etc.), only Target didn't have them when I made my purchase. I'm sure at least at first they will go quickly and be difficult to find.
Stygian360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:03 AM   #11402
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Hey gang, If anyone was planning on attending the Amazing Comic-Con this month Groupon is offering up to 75% off tickets for the next few days. There are a few options (days) available. I personally got two tickets for Fri. that would have cost me $50 for only $20.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...ml#post7462574
dirtweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:30 AM   #11403
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtweed View Post
Hey gang, If anyone was planning on attending the Amazing Comic-Con this month Groupon is offering up to 75% off tickets for the next few days. There are a few options (days) available. I personally got two tickets for Fri. that would have cost me $50 for only $20.
Funny, I didn't realize this con was coming up so fast! Guest list does include Jim Lee and Stan Lee, but otherwise seems somewhat anemic at this point. Hopefully they add a few more industry luminaries before they lock in their roster, but with only two weeks to go I don't see much changing. Anyway, thanks for the heads up DW.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #11404
@StayingInTheBox

Collection Count: > 1,100
News Credits: 27
TRU off of I-10 and Ray:

One complete set of Beast Hunters deluxes.

FOC Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus, and Starscream.

The G1 Journey's Latest Article: Who Is Star Saber?

StayingInTheBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #11405
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayingInTheBox View Post
TRU off of I-10 and Ray:
One complete set of Beast Hunters deluxes.
Damn, the one Thurs. I didn't go to this TRU and they have what I'm looking for. Still looking for BH Wheeljack. Oh well, better luck next time.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #11406
Stunticon
Collection Count: Many......
Heading up to Tucson, then up to Peoria tomorrow, anybody seen a Dreadwing lately?
GI Joe Battleground ID: Skalor187 (7dFGwp)
Skalor's Ebay Feedback
It's a very deadly weapon to know what you're doing. -William Murderface
Skalor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:26 PM   #11407
Mini-Con
Collection Count: always one too many...
For guys still searching for prime Airachnid deluxe. There is one at Walgreen between Indian school road and Thomas road.
AstroBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #11408
@StayingInTheBox

Collection Count: > 1,100
News Credits: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
Damn, the one Thurs. I didn't go to this TRU and they have what I'm looking for. Still looking for BH Wheeljack. Oh well, better luck next time.
These things are gonna be around forever man. I wouldn't worry about lack of finding them.

The G1 Journey's Latest Article: Who Is Star Saber?

StayingInTheBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #11409
Vehicon
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmd View Post
1xBH Laserback and 2xBH Soundwave. 1x ea Ultra Magnus, Sideswipe and Air Raid at SS TRU along with a bunch of Decepticon Disks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalor View Post
Heading up to Tucson, then up to Peoria tomorrow, anybody seen a Dreadwing lately?
Yes, I saw two or three Dreadwings at the walmart on tatum and bell a day ago.

http://ruminus.deviantart.com/
Avatar Pic created by capcomkai on these boards!
Ruminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:54 PM   #11410
Vehicon
News Credits: 3
R 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtweed View Post
Cant seem to find anything relating to the comic con on the groupon site. Where did you find the deal?

Thanks for the help...i need to hook up with Jim Lee, he tried to hire me 16 or 17 years ago, but I couldn't take the job and now I need it Lol!

http://ruminus.deviantart.com/
Avatar Pic created by capcomkai on these boards!
Ruminus is offline   Reply With Quote