Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Mississippi Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2003, 03:22 PM   #1
Mini-Con
Mississippi Transformers Sightings

Starkville MS Wal-Mart has PL Optimus as well as the new mini-con teams (they are on the top shelf) and they also just received a new shipment of Transformers Universe (Snarl, Silverbolt and Reptilion)
kinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 07:17 PM   #2
Old Man
News Credits: 3
Wave 1 Deluxe Universe figures at the Wal*Mart in Pascagoula. One set left.
Tim Formas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 05:53 AM   #3
Old Man
MS Gulf Coast update!

Pascagoula Wal*Mart has one Reptelion left. In terms of new Armada figures, they received a restock of two more PowerLinx Primes.

Ocean Springs Wal*Mart has several cases of the Universe deluxes. A few pegs down from the Armada figures.

D'Iberville Wal*Mart. MOTHERLOAD! Wave 6 Deluxes are out in southern Mississippi. There is at least one more set of the new figures (including the beasts and Autobot symbol deluxe Prime) on the pegs and on the riser above. If they're gone by the time you check this place, keep checking daily. They had at least eight cases marked "Wave 6" on the pallet still.

My journey stopped at D'Iberville since I saw Wave 6 there, but I assume that the Gulfport Wal*Mart on Rt. 49 will likely have Wave 6 as well. Those two stores always seems to be in sync with stock.
Old 07-14-2003, 04:01 PM   #4
Mini-Con
Found Armada Airazor at Wal-Mart. Missed out on all the others. Should have known that the one day I don't go to Wal-Mart and they get all the new supercons in. Maybe they will get some more later this week...
Old 07-15-2003, 07:23 AM   #5
Mini-Con
Found the rest of the new supercons at Wal-Mart this morning. Had at least two sets left on the top shelf.
Old 07-31-2003, 03:05 PM   #6
Mini-Con
Ocean Springs Wal-Mart had an Overload left after I snagged one and the last Skywarp.

HOWEVER, Gulfport Wal-Mart had a good, little stash of them on the top shelves.

Nothing at the Biloxi Wally World and the TRU only had the shelf warmers and some Op Primals and Razorclaws.
Traozyrsnape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 06:10 PM   #7
Old Man
Quote:
Originally posted by Traozyrsnape
Ocean Springs Wal-Mart had an Overload left after I snagged one and the last Skywarp.

HOWEVER, Gulfport Wal-Mart had a good, little stash of them on the top shelves.

Nothing at the Biloxi Wally World and the TRU only had the shelf warmers and some Op Primals and Razorclaws.
Add Pascagoula to that list. Snagged one of each of the Overload and Skywarp at the Wal*Mart. One of each left as of 6 AM this morning.
Old 08-11-2003, 03:10 PM   #8
Mini-Con
D'Iberville Super Wally World now has several Tidal Waves in now, as well as its continuing Hadrian's Wall motif of Optimus Primes, all versions. The Galvatrons and Jetfires that came with Tidal Wave also have the Universe CD in them. I don't know about the Tidal Waves because they are on the upper shelf and I bought mine in New Orleans last week (without CD).
Traozyrsnape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 06:30 AM   #9
Old Man
The Pascagoula Wal*Mart stocked one case of the Universe Wave 1 Deluxes WITH the CD.

They also in the midst of performing the zone re-org. Super-Cons now have 8 pegs, Mini-Cons have three. The Giga and Max-Cons still have shelf space along with Super-Base Prime. There is also a sticker out for Unicron. No Unicrons yet.
Old 08-12-2003, 04:01 PM   #10
Old Man
Had to go grocery shopping after work and discovered 6 BTR Smokescreens buried underneath other Lego-type boxes on the aisle in and across from the Transformers section at the Pascagoula Wal*Mart. 5 left.