Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

California Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #32851
さあ、お前の罪を数えろ
Shark Jumper's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: I lost count...
News Credits: 4
Holy crap my walmart is a penny pinching bastard.
I pulled out their local ad on my phone, and they denied it claiming it was just an online deal until I pointed out it was a local one. The ad they had in store was for outdoor stuff... Then they pretended I wasn't even holding deluxes, and then after calling a manager to check, they claimed it was DOTM only even though the ad was not specific at all. The customer service people sure were rude about it...

I called corporate, but they gave me the it was DOTM excuse, so I just pretended I did get a DOTM toy to avoid arguing about how stupidly vague their ads are, and they almost wanted to get the local store manager to call and argue about this some more.
SJ's Feedback
http://hivefullofbees.tumblr.com/
Looking for: Universe/Henkei Starscream, U. Nemesis Prime Missiles, Botcon 2010 Turbomaster and Ravage
Shark Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #32852
2005 Photo Contributor
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark Jumper View Post
I pulled out their local ad on my phone, and they denied it claiming it was just an online deal until I pointed out it was a local one. The ad they had in store was for outdoor stuff... Then they pretended I wasn't even holding deluxes, and then after calling a manager to check, they claimed it was DOTM only even though the ad was not specific at all. The customer service people sure were rude about it...

I called corporate, but they gave me the it was DOTM excuse, so I just pretended I did get a DOTM toy to avoid arguing about how stupidly vague their ads are, and they almost wanted to get the local store manager to call and argue about this some more.
Wow, the picture clearly shows Prime too. And the ads also says "Transformers Prime Voyager". Deluxe does not though.

Hmm...actually it does show a DOTM Bumblebee for the Deluxe, but it's still not clear. Plus, when I bought Prime Voyager Prime, it didn't ring up as $15.
----------------------------------
My Feedback
My BST Thread
thedrknss48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #32853
さあ、お前の罪を数えろ
Shark Jumper's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: I lost count...
News Credits: 4
it just says "Transformers Deluxe" and nothing else on their and they deny it's not even valid to begin with.
SJ's Feedback
http://hivefullofbees.tumblr.com/
Looking for: Universe/Henkei Starscream, U. Nemesis Prime Missiles, Botcon 2010 Turbomaster and Ravage
Shark Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #32854
AKA dailyTFs
Collection Count: Most likely more than 400... Half are missing pieces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needler56 View Post
TRU is really marked up. I saw cv commanders here in San Jose for 11.99!
Blossom Hill??
wtrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:13 PM   #32855
The Lakers Nation
Drewdeluxe's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 100+
At Target in San Clemente for those who still need them.. On the shelves/pegs as of 5pm..

Feedback | Want List | Trade List | eBay
Quote:
Cover fire.. They need it, we give it! NOW!
Drewdeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #32856
Constructicon
Picked up the sole RID Arcee at Pittsburg Walmart this morning.

2 Prime Voyager Megatrons at the Target in San Ramon this evening. Picked up CV Commander Megs and Starscream, leaving Bulkhead and an army of Primes.
ahchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:15 AM   #32857
TFW2005 Supporter
Collection Count: 162
News Credits: 59
Quote:

Geez got to love Walmart employees.

Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:39 AM   #32858
Vehicon
Quote:

At least they speak English.
maximus_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:41 AM   #32859
TFW2005 Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_73 View Post
At least they speak English.
Ha ha good one. True dat!

Old 03-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #32860
TFW2005 Supporter
Any one in the So Cal area interested in these statues? Will sell for what I paid for. PM me please.

X-23 Vs. Lady Deathstrike Polystone Diorama - Sideshow Collectibles
MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS KOTOBUKIYA COLLECTION X-FORCE X-23 FINE ART STATUE