Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

California Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #32841
Decepticon
Collection Count: Just getting started.
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalor View Post
San Diego:

Wave 2 stocked at Walmart off of 54 and up on Shawline in Clairmont. Picked up Ratchet for $4.60! The sale prices weren't scanning, so I had to go to customer service and show the weekly ad on the website. The lady over-rid to $7.27 as listed, but somehow a $3 discount also ended up being applied. Score one!
Walmart has a new policy, if you over pay, if they try to charge more than the listed price, or if there is almost any pricing discrepancy, they will give you the low price and then lower it by $3. If the item is under $3, then you get it for free.
It's 'hyro-jucks'
My Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/hierojux
hierojux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #32842
Autobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by hierojux View Post
Walmart has a new policy, if you over pay, if they try to charge more than the listed price, or if there is almost any pricing discrepancy, they will give you the low price and then lower it by $3. If the item is under $3, then you get it for free.
I may be mistaken, but I believe that policy has been there for some time. Years ago when they had the G1 Heroes of Cybertron keychains, I picked up 2 sets because they were priced at $0.84 each, but then rang up as $2.99. I had to take it to the Returns desk but I ended up getting all of them for free! That was a good day .
beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:36 PM   #32843
Decepticon
Collection Count: Just getting started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beans View Post
I may be mistaken, but I believe that policy has been there for some time. Years ago when they had the G1 Heroes of Cybertron keychains, I picked up 2 sets because they were priced at $0.84 each, but then rang up as $2.99. I had to take it to the Returns desk but I ended up getting all of them for free! That was a good day .
Ah ok. It was in the news recently because the state did an audit on walmart and found that some stores where routinely over charging customers. They where fined something like $1,000,000 and Walmart, I guess, reiterated that policy. I usually don't scrutinize the price, but it'll pay to do so at walmart.
It's 'hyro-jucks'
My Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/hierojux
hierojux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:29 PM   #32844
Autobot
Quote:
Ah ok. It was in the news recently because the state did an audit on walmart and found that some stores where routinely over charging customers. They where fined sometime like $1,000,000 and Walmart, I guess, reiterated that policy. I usually don't scrutinize the price, but it'll pay to do so at walmart.
Interesting article. Looks like that program that you mentioned was set to expire this November, but has been extended to Nov 2013... Interesting because they are choosing to end it just before the holidays. I better be extra vigilant about any holiday shopping that I do there!
beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #32845
Hunter
Collection Count: 600 and still counting
News Credits: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCProwl View Post
People are reporting YMMV - apparently some WM managers are not price adjusting because the sale on Deluxes may only apply to the Movie deluxes, not Prime.

However, Prime Voyagers are on sale for $15.

EDIT: Link to the ad - Walmart Weekly Store Ad
Good news only if there are voyager prime line at WM...can be found...
Good with the $4 coupon off $10 purchase...

Quote:
Some Walmart managers don't want to teach their employees this rule and just asked them to play dumb.

Usually most customers don't want to argue on the price if it looked to be a long waiting.. while there are tons of customers in the line behind... I particularly hate to be the person slowing down the checkout..
Your signature may not exceed 500 pixels in width or 300 pixels in height. Your signature image may not exceed 40kb in file size. -staff
clonemanager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:00 AM   #32846
Predacon
joeluna33's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: A Lot
Over the weekend I picked up some CV commanders. Starscream, Megatron, and Bulkhead. The Bulkhead I got didn't come with a DVD but was the same price as the others. He didn't even have the "mini DVD included" tag. I figured this was a short lived promotion but has anyone else seen them showing up without the DVD?
joeluna33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:25 AM   #32847
さあ、お前の罪を数えろ
Shark Jumper's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: I lost count...
News Credits: 4
nope not yet. I thought it costs more with the dvd, but I could be wrong.

I picked up the CV Bulkhead on sale today. Fun lil Big Guy. I will definitely get Ironhide in the future, maybe Dreadwing, but I bet he'll get a voyager eventually.
SJ's Feedback
http://hivefullofbees.tumblr.com/
Looking for: Universe/Henkei Starscream, U. Nemesis Prime Missiles, Botcon 2010 Turbomaster and Ravage
Shark Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:11 AM   #32848
Heroic Decepticon
I have only seen one of those commanders with a DVD. I keep seeing them without. It's cool tho my girl got me the first season for my birthday. Yay!
MoonStreakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #32849
VOK EMISSARY
Cupertino, Sunnyvale and Mountain View Targets all have the same crap. A few cliffhumpers, maybe a wheeljack and he who shall not be named. Sunnyvale ToysRus had an Arcee and a few soundwaves, but they were priced at 14.99, so I left them there.

Mountain View Walmart just had cliffhumpers.
TFW Feedback | Starcee is dead | Sale Thread
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #32850
Predacon
Needler56's Ebay Auctions
TRU is really marked up. I saw cv commanders here in San Jose for 11.99!
You can count on me! My Feedback
Needler56 is offline   Reply With Quote