Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

New Jersey Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2003, 08:35 AM   #101
CobraIsland.com
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Howell, NJ Target.

Alternator Smokescreen (3 Left)

Energon Jetfire, TONS!
CobraIsland.com

DevilzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 07:35 AM   #102
CobraIsland.com
Howell, NJ....just got in Energon Ultra Magnus and Tidal Wave.

Currently carrying all Energon wave 1 and 1.5, except Unicron, Scorponok, Starscream, Treadbolt, and Rapid Run.
CobraIsland.com

Old 12-21-2003, 05:07 AM   #103
G1 Manifestations
GMANIFESS's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 1
Alternators Smokescreen found in
VOORHEES, NJ.... and probably every other Target stockroom in South Jersey.
HE WAS NOT ON THE SHELVES!

HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
-1)You have to go find one of those red scanners; type in the SKU #087060744. It will probably read that it is NOT in the aisle. But if the STOCKROOM says YES, there is at least one box of Smokees in the back.
-2) Snag a Employee. Make the employee watch you type it in. Have the sku on a piece of paper. Pleasantly ask the clerk to go grab this for you. They will need the paper.
-3) Follow the clerk to the entrance of the stockroom. Casually wait, and in a matter of minutes you should have 4 Smokees arrive hand delivered.

(There are 4 per case.) Meaning there is 4 Smokee's in a Relatively small box. The clerk bought the sealed box out. I provided a knife, but he had his own. I only grabbed one Smokescreen. I don't know if the remaining 3 were put on the shelves or put back in the storeroom. But I bet this technique will work for several other locations and You too can snag a Smokee before they even hit the shelves....next to the Hotwheels...:rolleyes

This technique also worked on the exclusive Star Wars Animated figures that are Target exclusives. So as soon as we get the SKU for Anniv. Prime this same technique can be utilized, and no more waiting for the empty space to clear and some foolish department manager decide to bring new merchandise out on the sales floor.

GO GET EM!!!
Knowing is half the hunt.
GMANIFESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 12:35 PM   #104
CobraIsland.com
Quote:
Originally posted by GMANIFESS
But I bet this technique will work for several other locations and You too can snag a Smokee before they even hit the shelves....next to the Hotwheels...:rolleyes

and some foolish department manager decide to bring new merchandise out on the sales floor.

GO GET EM!!!
Knowing is half the hunt.
Well, *I* personally put the only case of Smokescreen's we recieved at the Target I work at, on the Shelf with the rest of the Transformers.

The real reason you aren't seeing him at Targets everywhere on the floor, is that he has a transition date of January (8th I believe) on the box. Meaning he's not really supposed to go out before then. I basically said "Fuck it" and put him out as we had alot of open space in the aisles.
CobraIsland.com

Old 12-21-2003, 06:48 PM   #105
G1 Manifestations
GMANIFESS's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilzFan

Well, *I* personally put the only case of Smokescreen's we recieved at the Target I work at, on the Shelf with the rest of the Transformers.

The real reason you aren't seeing him at Targets everywhere on the floor, is that he has a transition date of January (8th I believe) on the box. Meaning he's not really supposed to go out before then. I basically said "Fuck it" and put him out as we had alot of open space in the aisles.
GOOD MAN!!!:
We need more strong transfans on the inside.

I wondered about that, and I asked the clerk *IF* he was 'allowed' to bring them out and he said 'yeah, no problem'.
Sad stores are only getting one case it seems.
GMANIFESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 04:13 PM   #106
Mini-Con
Send a message via AIM to gothimusprime3d
Alternators Found!

Hey, Alternators are out near me at Target! Anyone wanna take a ride with me to get some Smokescreens?
Posessor of the Goth Matrix of Leadership
gothimusprime3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 04:43 PM   #107
Mini-Con
Altenators Smokescreen out at Target in Ocean Township (Route 66). I had them bring a fresh case out of the back. There's 3 left now
DamienK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 08:53 PM   #108
CobraIsland.com
Quote:
Originally posted by DamienK
Altenators Smokescreen out at Target in Ocean Township (Route 66). I had them bring a fresh case out of the back. There's 3 left now
Hrm...almost tempted to make an early morning run on the 26th to see about getting one for MISB purposes....maybe. Only a 20 minute drive.
CobraIsland.com

Old 12-27-2003, 03:49 PM   #109
Trust me
Send a message via ICQ to Crow Send a message via AIM to Crow
Saw a bunch of Smokescreens today at the Wal-Mart on 1&9 in Elizabeth. I picked one up and there were several left.
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 07:43 PM   #110
Made of Sterner Stuff
Collection Count: 600+
Quote:
Originally posted by Crow
Saw a bunch of Smokescreens today at the Wal-Mart on 1&9 in Elizabeth. I picked one up and there were several left.
I love this place...I can see a post, 20 minutes later i have it in my hand. BTW, Elizabeth Walmart (aka Linden) has 1 Smokescreen left as I left.
TreKain is offline   Reply With Quote