Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Georgia Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #3681
The sheep that got lost
PrimeIV's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 60? 70?
Got lucky and picked up the voyager bulk and starscream at the WM on 29. The TRU on Lavista has been the same as you guys have mentioned for the others.
PrimeIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:21 PM   #3682
TF Ninja
Collection Count: Not bothering to count.
Have to say, even though I'm sure that it has many times already, but I wish Hasbro would get the idea to slack off on Bee. It would have keep the cost down on some figures like Vehicon which is now going for about double the price. And for a figure that came out just a couple months ago too. Just can't bring myself to spend that much on a minion.

Last edited by Jerrymiru; 06-26-2012 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: remove signature
Jerrymiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #3683
Trans-fo-mahs!
Collection Count: Lost count at 300...
News Credits: 15
Send a message via AIM to Voiceroy
I'm just gonna keep reposting this until the point gets across:

IMPORTANT: for those who recently started checking this thread or are newer TFW members -- when you are posting sightings, especially those for clearance items -- please be aware that members of Georgia Transformers Fans have confirmed that toy scalpers in the Atlanta area are exploiting this thread for leads on where to find items. I personally have met two of them in person in Gwinnett County who admitted using this thread but they have never once contributed any info of help to the rest of us. There's a third one who also lives in Gwinnett Co who was a dealer at Anime Weekend Atlanta -- the same one I've mentioned here several times who laughingly told me at AWA that he had bought up every single TRU exclusive re-issue Soundwave -- 42 of them, in fact.

I've since discovered two others at another Atlanta-area convention who live around Conyers and Newnan.

Several of us who post regularly in this thread only share locations for sightings via PM. Granted, it takes longer to find out where items are located, but it's worth it to keep from being beat to the item you're looking for by a scalper. I would strongly encourage others to do the same if you really want to help each other out. Otherwise, we're just making it really easy for scalpers to exploit us for info.
Publisher: Voice Actors In The News
Admin/Contributor: Georgia Transformers Fans
--> Recent Hauls/Collection Photos | Junkion Exchange Feedback | Wants / Needs [On Hold] | Shmax.com Collection List [In Development]
Voiceroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:59 AM   #3684
Banned
Just saw a Knock Out if anyone is still looking for him. PM for location.
BCPrimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #3685
TF Ninja
Collection Count: Not bothering to count.
WOW I was not aware but have to say makes since. MANY thanks for the heads up. I'm new to the TFW boards and just started getting more serious about collecting.

I like what BCPrimal did so I'll use his format. And I normally check my messages almost everyday.

Sucks that it has come to this though.
Jerrymiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #3686
Omnibot
I just got back from walmart, saw 1 tfp voyager starscream, 2x dotm darksteels, and 1x autobot armor topspin
zeros prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #3687
Trans-fo-mahs!
Collection Count: Lost count at 300...
News Credits: 15
Send a message via AIM to Voiceroy
Thanks for helping with the non-scalper-friendly posts, guys. It is greatly appreciated.

Also, for those of you in the Atlanta area who would like to join us for our monthly meetups jointly with the Georgia G.I. Joe collectors group, we will begin announcing it as an event on the GATF Facebook page starting in July. The link is below in my sig line.
Publisher: Voice Actors In The News
Admin/Contributor: Georgia Transformers Fans
--> Recent Hauls/Collection Photos | Junkion Exchange Feedback | Wants / Needs [On Hold] | Shmax.com Collection List [In Development]
Voiceroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #3688
Omnibot
Just saw dotm air raid and autobot armor topspin at another walmart, also 1 lone tfp knockout at tru
zeros prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #3689
Smalltime Casual
Collection Count: Not as much as a lot of you guys, but enough to make my parents think I'm wasting my money. :p
News Credits: 1
Found a whole TON of wave four PRiD deluxes in the Savannah Area, as well as a few wave two voyagers. PM for location.
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 165.75 KB Height: 283 Width: 437 - 2005 Staff
Vector Squidma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #3690
Banned
Just saw wave 4 deluxes and cyberverse vehicles. PM for location.
BCPrimal is offline   Reply With Quote