Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Texas Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2003, 03:21 PM   #21
Decepticon
Send a message via AIM to Contessa_Convoy Send a message via MSN to Contessa_Convoy Send a message via Yahoo to Contessa_Convoy
Man I had found some Micron legends at a place at lakeline Mall well, I bought as much as I could afford. Went last night they sold them all, so whoever bought them you better tell me.......
I need Rachet, and Starscream..
http://www.seaconswamp.com

SIG by BTC
SEACON PRINCESS!
Contessa_Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 05:04 PM   #22
Transformer Otaku
Collection Count: 1000+ club member
Send a message via AIM to Transfotaku Send a message via Yahoo to Transfotaku
Yeah, Shazam's. I found it when I got my Destructicons, but I didn't tell anyone cuz I wanted to grab some of the Micron Legends.
I didn't though. I wish I knew of it before so I coulda picked up ML Megatron instead of Armada Megatron. Not that I'm not happy w/Arm Megs, but for $5 more I coulda had a neat sword and little goodies that come with Takara's issues.
Hope they do better than the last thing that they had there. That was a game store, but they never paid their bills, employees, rent or anything and got in quite a lot of trouble.
RIP Libby - Died June 1st, 2012
Remember: G1 is NOT a religion. Nor is Armada, BW, IDW, TFA, Bayverse, or so on.
WANT: Trailcutter, Skids, Tailwhip, Hong Kong colored Barricade, Nightmare Unicron, Kabaya Magnus&Prowl, FP DIA Commander (KO OK), Uni Silverstreak, WFC Soundwave
Transfotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 02:13 PM   #23
Decepticon
Send a message via AIM to Contessa_Convoy Send a message via MSN to Contessa_Convoy Send a message via Yahoo to Contessa_Convoy
Yeah and guess what they aren't going to carry them anymore, because the rude assh**e said that they don't move quick enough, I said that's bullsh*t I will come buy them all, SO I got Prime, Gold Destruction team, Cyclonus, and Megs. I wanted to but that other Prime but I was trying to save up for it. Well when I went they had nothing. I was like who could of bought em??? OH well it was fun while it lasted. Ordered Rachet and Starsceam from HLJ last night. I guess that is the only way to get em now. I hate Austin..No import stores.. I use to live in Houston..Planet Anime, may have to take a trip over there.

SIG by BTC
SEACON PRINCESS!
Old 06-15-2003, 10:26 PM   #24
Transformer Otaku
There used to be an import store at least. It's called Momoko's. IIRC, it's on 24th street, near UT. It expanded to include a cafe, so they should still have some things.
They dn't have a lot, and it's a tad expensive (about the same as BBTS or just a bit more maybe) but its kind of neat.
And Houston's only a 3 hour drive or so. I never been there before, so if you want a trip, I can drive on over and you can be a guide for us, ConCon.
Remember: G1 is NOT a religion. Nor is Armada, BW, IDW, TFA, Bayverse, or so on.
WANT: Trailcutter, Skids, Tailwhip, Hong Kong colored Barricade, Nightmare Unicron, Kabaya Magnus&Prowl, FP DIA Commander (KO OK), Uni Silverstreak, WFC Soundwave
Old 06-15-2003, 10:28 PM   #25
Transformer Otaku
btw, the Barnes and Nobles in Round Rock (on 35 and 1325) has another copy o fthe Hardwired book. It's alllllllllll the way in the back in the SciFi area, near the manga, right before the audio section.
Old 06-16-2003, 08:02 AM   #26
Know my name and fear it!
Send a message via AIM to Onslaught Phase 2
who said there was a unicron in alvin tx??? is this confirmed?!??
Onslaught Phase 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 05:18 PM   #27
Decepticon
Yeah I know about Momoko's but they dont' have any Micron Legend stuff, they had soem old Neast wars neo crap that they have had on their shlelves for ever. They do have good teas and syuff though.

SIG by BTC
SEACON PRINCESS!
Old 06-16-2003, 05:20 PM   #28
Decepticon
Quote:
Originally posted by Transfotaku
There used to be an import store at least. It's called Momoko's. IIRC, it's on 24th street, near UT. It expanded to include a cafe, so they should still have some things.
They dn't have a lot, and it's a tad expensive (about the same as BBTS or just a bit more maybe) but its kind of neat.
And Houston's only a 3 hour drive or so. I never been there before, so if you want a trip, I can drive on over and you can be a guide for us, ConCon.
I am actually going to Houston the First week of Aug. mainly to go see Metallica, but also a great excuse to go to Planet Anime. But lets see if I can get a trip together, maybe sometime soon.. Liek the first weekedn in June after payday, there is no money right now, just spent a whole lot and paid bills.
I will see, where abouts are you in Austin, we might be neighbors you never know.

SIG by BTC
SEACON PRINCESS!
Old 06-17-2003, 09:03 PM   #29
Predacon
Send a message via AIM to Xabungle Send a message via Yahoo to Xabungle
Scored the Armada Dinobots today, after having to wait till now to get the spare cash to buy them. For anyone else who wants them, Walmart around I35 and Stassney Ln. has the Grimlock and Swoop set, along with the other two. Around 6 PM today, there were more than one of each set.
Looking for a thumb for Masterpiece Rodimus! Seeking Regeneration One 80.5
Xabungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 11:12 AM   #30
Transforming is the gimik
Big_Truk_Convoy's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: its canablistic, always changing
Send a message via AIM to Big_Truk_Convoy
Quote:
Originally posted by Onslaught Phase 2
who said there was a unicron in alvin tx??? is this confirmed?!??

I already forgot where I saw this posted but I saw the post. I dont know if it was bogus or not but if it is true where are the austin Unicrons?!
Big_Truk_Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote