Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Colorado Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2003, 09:28 PM   #1
Insecticon
Colorado Transformers Sightings

Thought I would create a new thread for any new Colorado sightings in the near future since the other thread was getting lengthy.

I stopped by Wal-Mart & Target here in Longmont today and found nothing but some wave 1 & 2 Supercons and Mini-Cons. No new wave 5 Mini-Cons or even Dinobots.

Post your new sightings here or let us know if you don't find anything so we can all share in the pain and suffering.

ViperDragon
ViperDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 01:40 PM   #2
Lost, but not found
I stopped by Wal-Mart & Target here in Denver, and I found nothing of interest.
Lemming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2003, 12:04 AM   #3
Omnibot
k.b. toys in longmont have plenty of t.f.s (finally)I have to scroung up some money to get the new ones.
joshferrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2003, 10:47 AM   #4
Insecticon
Friday, 6/20: Loveland Super Wal-Mart

I found a few Powerlink Optimus Primes at the Loveland Supercenter last night. They had a lot of Transformers (Waves 1-4) but Powerlink Prime was the only new one. $40, if you want him. I passed.

ViperDragon
Old 06-21-2003, 05:45 PM   #5
Insecticon
Sat, 6/21: Longmont Wal-Mart=1 Powerlink Prime

I stopped at the Wal-Mart here in Longmont today and saw 1 Powerlink Optimus Prime. Another Transformer collector (a kid around 12-13 maybe) was looking at it and mentioned it was the same toy just a different color. I mentioned that they were coming out with many recolors in the near future. I showed him the bottom of the box where there were some pictures of Unicron and Tidalwave. He said he thought he saw Tidalwave at a Target somewhere in the Denver area (Thorton, Westminster, etc.) but couldn't be 100% sure. He also said that there were some Dinobots left in the Brighton Wal-Mart. Might be worth a look if anyone is around there. I still have yet to find any Dinobots. Does anyone know when Tidalwave is suppose to be released? Happy hunting!

ViperDragon
Old 06-21-2003, 06:02 PM   #6
Retired
Collection Count: Thousands.
News Credits: 2
KB Toys in Greeley Mall:

- Rhinox
- Terrorsaur
- Bludgeon
- Scourge

I'm not big in to collecting the "powerlinx" stuff. And Prime is going to destroy my wallet if I do, so I may have to pass on him for the time being in favor of Tidal Wave, Overload, and Unicron, not to mention all those damned Mini-Cons, Wheeljack, and Skywarp.

To the stage!
Kickback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 10:21 PM   #7
Omnibot
a whole bunch of "hardwired" books for sale at longmont wal-mart,go to the book section and you will see it near the kids books. they have a bunch of them for $4.99 each..
joshferrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 11:57 AM   #8
Retired
Collection Count: Thousands.
News Credits: 2
Will be checking out Toys'R'Us either tonight or tomorrow, will let you guys know if anything is in.

To the stage!
Kickback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 03:48 PM   #9
Lost, but not found
I went to Walmart today and found the new military minicons and the emergency minicons in Denver. I almost missed them since they were on an endcap and not with the rest of the tf stuff.
Lemming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 12:23 AM   #10
Insecticon
Emergency Mini-Con team found!

6/30: Longmont Wal-Mart

Stopped by Wal-Mart here in Longmont today after work and found 1 pack of the Emergency Mini-Con team. They look pretty sweet. They only had 1 pack and they didn't have the Air Military Team. All the rest were old stuff except for 2 Powerlink Primes. I checked Target and had nothing new.

ViperDragon