Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Colorado Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 02:36 PM   #5471
Deluxe Class
Crts's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 323
Send a message via Skype™ to Crts
Hey if anyone has MP Soundwave or founds one LET ME KNOW. Holy grail figure there.
My Sales Thread (Updated Everyday!!!)

My Wants List
Crts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:40 PM   #5472
Asapiophobe
News Credits: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crts View Post
Hey if anyone has MP Soundwave or founds one LET ME KNOW. Holy grail figure there.
I'm getting mine today from TFSource. As for "finding" one.... I'm pretty sure the Hasbro version hasn't been released yet. I know that thread said Australia was getting him, but no word on us getting it.
The Dark Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #5473
Dinobot
Good point, I haven't heard of MP Soundwave or the others (Sideswipe, Red Alert, Prowl, Smokescreen, or Silverstreak) getting the US treatment. I hope they do, though I missed getting MP Megatron from overseas as he wasn't a US release and really don't want to do that with these guys.
ViperDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #5474
Asapiophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperDragon View Post
Good point, I haven't heard of MP Soundwave or the others (Sideswipe, Red Alert, Prowl, Smokescreen, or Silverstreak) getting the US treatment. I hope they do, though I missed getting MP Megatron from overseas as he wasn't a US release and really don't want to do that with these guys.
Well with TRU's mp debacle, save mp-11 TC which is now plentiful, I'm ready to tell them to go f*** themselves and get the Japanese version instead. Who knows, maybe there is a stock pile sitting somewhere.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #5475
Technobot
News Credits: 3
prime was the first mp i wasn't able to find at retail, and i'm pretty hacked off about it. yet thundercracker sits there taunting me
ssg4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:25 PM   #5476
Asapiophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssg4life View Post
prime was the first mp i wasn't able to find at retail, and i'm pretty hacked off about it. yet thundercracker sits there taunting me
Yeah....I just called and confirmed that at least the TRU down here in the Springs has him discontinued. Ah well. Gonna enjoy my MP Soundwave instead then

Excuse the crappy cell phone pic.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #5477
Dinobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crts View Post
Front page has the announcement that TRU is going to bring the U.S. MP Soundwave and Acid Storm so that's good news!
ViperDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:11 PM   #5478
Asapiophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperDragon View Post
Front page has the announcement that TRU is going to bring the U.S. MP Soundwave and Acid Storm so that's good news!
Where??? I looked and didn't find it

Looking through both threads, it seems people are misunderstanding it. Hasbro is releasing Soundwave in Australia.....still no word to a US release. Still reading the thread though.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:45 PM   #5479
Hunting the Elusive TF'S
News Credits: 1
It said that it is a TRU release, so it is very possible we will see it here in the states. Until there is a confirmation, I would take it with a grain of salt.
As for MP-10, I talked with the Hasbro rep up here and he said there will be no more. It really upsets me, because he said the Thornton TRU had like 5 cases of him around Christmas, but I never saw him all the times I was up there looking for him and was always told they did not have any .
Till all are one!!!!
Christoph Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:48 PM   #5480
Asapiophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christoph Prime View Post
It said that it is a TRU release, so it is very possible we will see it here in the states. Until there is a confirmation, I would take it with a grain of salt.
As for MP-10, I talked with the Hasbro rep up here and he said there will be no more. It really upsets me, because he said the Thornton TRU had like 5 cases of him around Christmas, but I never saw him all the times I was up there looking for him and was always told they did not have any .
Damn hoarders. Well....I take that back. I'm hoping its not all hoarders.