Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Connecticut Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2003, 12:36 AM   #1
NC bound
Send a message via AIM to Big Convoy
Connecticut Transformers Sightings

I found Destructicon Bludgeon at KB in Torrington

They had one more after I left
Big Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 06:28 PM   #2
NC bound
Memorial Day Sightings

Destructicon Scourge: KB in Vernon

Armada Rhinox: Walmart in Manchester

Armada Terrorsaur: Walmart in Manchester..they have three or 4 more on a display in the center aisle near TOYS
Old 06-21-2003, 06:28 PM   #3
NC bound
Found and bought Powerlinx Prime today at the Walmart in Torrington..along with both of the new minicon teams which were hidden on top in a completely different aisle

They have about 5 or 6 of Prime..but I did not see anymore of the new minicons

other sightings....

KB in Torrington still has plenty of Scourge and Bludgeon and a few Rhinox's left
Old 06-25-2003, 12:28 AM   #4
Wheeljack Engineer Corp.
Collection Count: Danger !! Landslide
News Credits: 10
Powerlinx Prime found at the East Windsor Walmart. Seems to be shortpacked with five or six other primes. If you spot fresh primes, check the tops of the shelves, that is where I saw this Powerlinx Prime. Cool box art.
chuckcjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 04:35 PM   #5
Decepticon
They have several Skywarp and Red Alert at West Hartford TRU. Didn't see Prowl there though. They also had some Rhinox and Terrorsaurs.
E Nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 07:17 PM   #6
Wheeljack Engineer Corp.
Found the three Universe figures (Reptilicon, Snarl, and Silverbolt) at the Walmart on Route 15 (Berlin Turnpike). Rack was full of them.

chuckcjc
Old 07-11-2003, 09:28 PM   #7
Wheeljack Engineer Corp.
Wave 6 found at the Walmart in Avon, Ct

: :

Hey get on down to the Walmart in Avon. Wave 6 is out !!! First sighting of Wave 6 in CT !!!

Wheeljack, Airrazor, Hoist, Supercon Optimus (with Autobot Logo), Rhinox, Sideswipe, and Thurst.

:

There was only a solid wall of Smokescreens there when I arrived. But it was close to closing, and a four isles away, they had the palletes of Toy boxes resting. I walked around, saw an "Armada Supercon Wav 6" box, and asked someone if I they could open the box. I promised to buy at least two of the figures from the box. Bingo. So there is still a case sitting there, with no room to really put it out. Head down to the store, and ask if they have the second case in the back...

Yee Hooo !!!!

chuckcjc
Old 07-13-2003, 02:00 PM   #8
NC bound
The KB in Torrington just got in the new Spychangers repaints.. I am really diggin' the clear Hot Shot and green Mirage
Old 07-14-2003, 08:33 AM   #9
NC bound
Re: Wave 6 found at the Walmart in Avon, Ct

Quote:
Originally posted by chuckcjc
: :

Hey get on down to the Walmart in Avon. Wave 6 is out !!! First sighting of Wave 6 in CT !!!

Wheeljack, Airrazor, Hoist, Supercon Optimus (with Autobot Logo), Rhinox, Sideswipe, and Thurst.

:

There was only a solid wall of Smokescreens there when I arrived. But it was close to closing, and a four isles away, they had the palletes of Toy boxes resting. I walked around, saw an "Armada Supercon Wav 6" box, and asked someone if I they could open the box. I promised to buy at least two of the figures from the box. Bingo. So there is still a case sitting there, with no room to really put it out. Head down to the store, and ask if they have the second case in the back...

Yee Hooo !!!!

chuckcjc
Was the end cap of Dinobots there when you were there?

If not and you do not have these already..Get over there quickly!!! I got another set for myself and there are currently two complete sets left..they are at the end of the Matchbox/ Hot Wheels aisle facing the Playskool stuff on the back wall
Old 07-14-2003, 05:09 PM   #10
Wheeljack Engineer Corp.
Re: Re: Wave 6 found at the Walmart in Avon, Ct

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Convoy

Was the end cap of Dinobots there when you were there?

If not and you do not have these already..Get over there quickly!!! I got another set for myself and there are currently two complete sets left..they are at the end of the Matchbox/ Hot Wheels aisle facing the Playskool stuff on the back wall
Yes it was, Thanks!

Did you find the Wheeljack and company? I put a Wheeljack behind behind a few of the Smokescreens, so maybe a Transfan could find him later...

chuckcjc