Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

New York Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2012, 09:10 PM   #10351
Mini-Con
Collection Count: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagis View Post
thanks, i might go as alot of my friends got to Stony. i gotta see if i can get out of the city- soo much work for college.
halogunna629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #10352
Garbage Pail Kid
To all NYC residents, I'm going to be staying in midtown next week. Is there any cool toy/hobby shops you'd recommend?
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:37 PM   #10353
Skeptic
Collection Count: 300ish
News Credits: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
To all NYC residents, I'm going to be staying in midtown next week. Is there any cool toy/hobby shops you'd recommend?
Well, put aside any hopes you have of finding a good price on anything. Everything is more expensive in New York and toys are no exception.

That said, there's a few neat shops. FAO Schwarz and Toys R Us are worth checking out just for the experience and their selection is usually better than average, so if you're hoping to score something current that's probably your best bet. Image Anime and ToyTokyo are very cool hobby/import shops and midtown comics and forbidden planet are awesome comic stores. FP also has toys, but not a ton of Transformers (did see a MISB Seacons reissue the last time I was there. Never seen one of those outside of online shops).

Also, if you smoke, bring your own cigarettes. If you drink, find a good happy hour and be very nice to the bartender.
Feedback
[/CENTER]
Billzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:27 AM   #10354
Q-Wing Pilot
Collection Count: A heap. That's metric for a bunch.
In all your TRU travels, if anyone sees Prime Arcee, or the 4 two-packs of minimates Calico Jack's Pirate Raiders, please lemme know. No time for the hunt this weekend for me unfortunately.
Reeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:56 PM   #10355
Throttlebot
backlash3906's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 2
Send a message via AIM to backlash3906 Send a message via MSN to backlash3906 Send a message via Yahoo to backlash3906
Clifton Park TRU has Arcee and Soundwave, but no Ratchet. (Lone Arcee is stashed behind DOTM 3-packs for anyone still needing it). Multiple 'Jumpers and 'Bees were still there.
Standing Pre-Orders: R-02 Talon, R-03 Bovis, R-04 Leo Dux
My Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Now with leftover Reprolabels material! | My Feedback
Went to BotCon 2011 and 2012, and TFCon 2013!
G1 Cartoon superior, Marvel Comics inferior - Anyone willing to trade MP Soundwave heads?
backlash3906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:39 PM   #10356
Decepticon
Collection Count: A lot!
I haven't seen a single Arcee or Ratchet and I am still needing both. If anyone happens to see them, please stash & PM me. Debating biting the bullet and ordering online.
atreyu2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:27 PM   #10357
Ally of Justice
Send a message via MSN to TechieCreek Send a message via Yahoo to TechieCreek Send a message via Skype™ to TechieCreek
Prime Ratchet and Soundwave spotted at Flatbush Target along with plenty of Bees, Jumpers, and Wheeljacks.
Three (mostly) full boxes of Bot Shots, Sentinel Prime chase figures and all. A bunch of Optimus launchers and autobot and decepticon three packs.
Voyager Prime Megs and Optimus still available.
Cyberverse Commanders Starscream, Megatron, Optimus, and Bulkhead too.
TechieCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:26 PM   #10358
Superion
Peagis's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Growing continually
PRID Arcee, Ratchet, Cliffjumper, Soundwave and BB at the walmart in middletown
Feedback
Wants
Sale
Peagis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:41 AM   #10359
Sir.
Collection Count: At least 100.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechieCreek View Post
Prime Ratchet and Soundwave spotted at Flatbush Target along with plenty of Bees, Jumpers, and Wheeljacks.
Three (mostly) full boxes of Bot Shots, Sentinel Prime chase figures and all. A bunch of Optimus launchers and autobot and decepticon three packs.
Voyager Prime Megs and Optimus still available.
Cyberverse Commanders Starscream, Megatron, Optimus, and Bulkhead too.
Wait...th-that's in Brooklyn, right? As in, actually within New York City?! Hot damn, it's about time! I gotta start checking places near me again in the coming week...if only I hadn't decided on Friday to bite the bullet and buy Ratchet off Amazon. Eh, no matter, there's still Commanders to be found, plus it means NYC may finally be catching up with the rest of the state wave-wise.
Sumner Sturgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #10360
Ally of Justice
Send a message via MSN to TechieCreek Send a message via Yahoo to TechieCreek Send a message via Skype™ to TechieCreek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumner Sturgeon View Post
Wait...th-that's in Brooklyn, right? As in, actually within New York City?! Hot damn, it's about time! I gotta start checking places near me again in the coming week...if only I hadn't decided on Friday to bite the bullet and buy Ratchet off Amazon. Eh, no matter, there's still Commanders to be found, plus it means NYC may finally be catching up with the rest of the state wave-wise.
Correct, my friend! For Commanders, always check that section on the outside of the aisle, even though most of it is dedicated to nerf and/or Star Wars.
TechieCreek is offline   Reply With Quote