Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

New York Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2012, 08:15 AM   #10331
Master Duelist
dragonlord2200's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 202
Collection Count: 111!!!! My Latest Pickup: FE Optimus Prime
Send a message via Skype™ to dragonlord2200
just wanted to say in case anyone other than myself,g1wheeljack and ilovedinobot is going to icon this weekend, hopefully we can meet up and go dealer room diving! other than that, hope you guys have fun
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 300x500 277.02KB - 2005 Staff
dragonlord2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:33 AM   #10332
Fanaticon
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,069
News Credits: 2
checked TRU Times Square yesterday...seemed restock, but all the short packed gone.....CJ's. Jackie's still there and a wall of yellow...about 6 megs and a sea of red/blue as well...megs/op coming out to $17.99 w/ coupon....$13.49 for dlx's w/ coupon

QB TRU had 1 shockwave....
Wanna trade? Check Arkitect's links below:
Arkitect's B/S/T Thread
Arkitect's Wants Thread
Feedback
Arkitect76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #10333
Herald of Unicron
T16skyhopp's Avatar
T16skyhopp's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,332
Location: Long Island, NY
Collection Count: Lots.
News Credits: 4
Send a message via AIM to T16skyhopp
Westbury Walmart has 2x (Ratchet, Arcee and Soudwave.)

Art Prints for Sale
Portfolio / DA / B/S/T / Feedback / Twitter
T16skyhopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:56 AM   #10334
Bear-sona!
G1Wheeljack's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,710
Location: Long Island, New York
Collection Count: A Lot
News Credits: 30
Send a message via AIM to G1Wheeljack Send a message via Skype™ to G1Wheeljack
Quote:
Originally Posted by T16skyhopp View Post
Westbury Walmart has 2x (Ratchet, Arcee and Soudwave.)
They do? Were you able to hide a Ratchet for me? If not it's fine.
G1Wheeljack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:06 AM   #10335
Sir.
Sumner Sturgeon's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,378
Location: Queens, NYC
Collection Count: At least 100.
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogunna629 View Post
just wondering if anyone has seen anything new at the kmart on broadway and ninth, or if there are any good toy stores near washington square park. i normally shop on the island but im at college and cant get out there this week.
I tried that one not too long ago, and they only had a rather pathetic amount of Bumblebees and one Optimus. Not sure about their resupply schedule, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkitect76
checked TRU Times Square yesterday...seemed restock, but all the short packed gone.....CJ's. Jackie's still there and a wall of yellow...about 6 megs and a sea of red/blue as well...megs/op coming out to $17.99 w/ coupon....$13.49 for dlx's w/ coupon

QB TRU had 1 shockwave....
I was just there yesterday; when did you go? I saw pretty much the same thing when I went at around 2, but I also found one Soundwave that I picked up from a hiding spot and put on the peg for anyone who wanted it, as well as a SINGLE Cyberverse Vehicon that I almost bought, but declined because I'd feel silly with just one. There were also a few Cyberverse Commander Optimuses too-- the first time I saw any Commanders in a place besides Target.

Otherwise, it seems like NYC gets the short end of the stick compared to the rest of the state. Either that, or we just have more scalpers...
Sumner Sturgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:13 PM   #10336
Herald of Unicron
T16skyhopp's Avatar
T16skyhopp's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,332
Location: Long Island, NY
Collection Count: Lots.
News Credits: 4
Send a message via AIM to T16skyhopp
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1Wheeljack View Post
They do? Were you able to hide a Ratchet for me? If not it's fine.
Gah! Sorry, I forgot. He was in the back of the pegs at least. I have to start making notes, I always forget when people are looking for stuff.

Art Prints for Sale
Portfolio / DA / B/S/T / Feedback / Twitter
T16skyhopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #10337
Bear-sona!
G1Wheeljack's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,710
Location: Long Island, New York
Collection Count: A Lot
News Credits: 30
Send a message via AIM to G1Wheeljack Send a message via Skype™ to G1Wheeljack
Quote:
Originally Posted by T16skyhopp View Post
Gah! Sorry, I forgot. He was in the back of the pegs at least. I have to start making notes, I always forget when people are looking for stuff.
It's cool, managed to get over there and pick one up and with a playsaver coupon, though I will need a red sharpie as his chin has a small paint scrape.
G1Wheeljack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #10338
Wants FoC EVERYTHING
Duwian's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 719
Collection Count: 44... NEED MOAR
The Target in Fayettville literally has nothing from the PRiD line. There was not one single PRiD toy there

Playstation Network Account: iClutch-Honor
I play ROTF, FOC, WFC. Add me.
Duwian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #10339
Herald of Unicron
T16skyhopp's Avatar
T16skyhopp's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,332
Location: Long Island, NY
Collection Count: Lots.
News Credits: 4
Send a message via AIM to T16skyhopp
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1Wheeljack View Post
It's cool, managed to get over there and pick one up and with a playsaver coupon, though I will need a red sharpie as his chin has a small paint scrape.
Glad you got it! Sorry I fail at being a toy bro

Art Prints for Sale
Portfolio / DA / B/S/T / Feedback / Twitter
T16skyhopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #10340
Fanaticon
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,069
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumner Sturgeon View Post
I was just there yesterday; when did you go? I saw pretty much the same thing when I went at around 2, but I also found one Soundwave that I picked up from a hiding spot and put on the peg for anyone who wanted it, as well as a SINGLE Cyberverse Vehicon that I almost bought, but declined because I'd feel silly with just one. There were also a few Cyberverse Commander Optimuses too-- the first time I saw any Commanders in a place besides Target.

Otherwise, it seems like NYC gets the short end of the stick compared to the rest of the state. Either that, or we just have more scalpers...
swung by TRU TS in the evening...I have all I want already but just wanted to see what was there to report....waiting on the other voyagers...lol
Wanna trade? Check Arkitect's links below:
Arkitect's B/S/T Thread
Arkitect's Wants Thread
Feedback
Arkitect76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Hobby Link Japan