Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Missouri Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 11:01 AM   #6641
Autobot
As of last night, the Richardson Road Target had one Thundertron and several Vehicons. I snagged Ultra Magnus.
bradinmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:21 PM   #6642
Autobot
Collection Count: Over 9000
Jetwing Prime is on Amazon lightning deals right now for $75 if anyone is interested.
Enormatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:06 AM   #6643
Decepticon
Collection Count: 300+
We got another case of GDO voyagers and FOC combaticons last night at Ferguson TRU. Generations deluxe are now 15.99. The combaticons sure are colorful lol
ty_starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #6644
Decepticon
I know this isn;t a sightings but if anyone was in the STL area tomorrow and going to the toyman toy show tomorrow and interested in selling some movie figures or anything really before DOTM please send me a PM and what you have and how much. Thanks
Moofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:32 PM   #6645
Aerialbot
Coldiron's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 200+
Hit TRU in Florassant. They had GDOs including springers. I grabbed one. I know there was one left. No FE Prime or Bulkhead. Would had been great to find those due to BOGO sale.

Hit St Charles Rock Rd. They had vehicons and the rest of the wave. Nothing I was looking for but I did find an awesome Indian Grocer called Akshar for curry ingredients.
Cold Iron (Yes it is my real last name)
deviantart | Twitter | Blog | Instagram
Coldiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:58 AM   #6646
choppaface
Collection Count: 813
News Credits: 2
The Columbia Target had a Voyager Thundertron.

Twitter /B/S/T Marvel Universe sale! /My feedback thread /Wants thread /My Collection UPDATED 6/2/GASMASKENATION Updated 11/7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thew
and then Hound was a zombie!
xanthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #6647
Retired Allspark Staff
quantumhawk's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via ICQ to quantumhawk Send a message via AIM to quantumhawk Send a message via MSN to quantumhawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldiron View Post
Hit TRU in Florassant. They had GDOs including springers. I grabbed one. I know there was one left. No FE Prime or Bulkhead. Would had been great to find those due to BOGO sale.

Hit St Charles Rock Rd. They had vehicons and the rest of the wave. Nothing I was looking for but I did find an awesome Indian Grocer called Akshar for curry ingredients.
I hope you waved...you were right in the neighborhood!
quantumhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #6648
Aerialbot
Coldiron's Ebay Auctions
Funny enough I did run into a friend there I did not expect to see. Rare occurrence since I am still new here and don't have many friends here. My wife did manage to get into a fight with the manager though over a mis-described sale, a groupon and poor communication skills on their point. Her words: "you don't mess with Asians and their math." Her math was right, but the fine print beat her.
Cold Iron (Yes it is my real last name)
deviantart | Twitter | Blog | Instagram
Coldiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #6649
choppaface
Collection Count: 813
News Credits: 2
The Jefferson City Target had Generations Blast Off, Onslaught, and Vortex. I went to both Walmarts, Hastings, TJ Maxx, and Kmart to find empty shelves.

Twitter /B/S/T Marvel Universe sale! /My feedback thread /Wants thread /My Collection UPDATED 6/2/GASMASKENATION Updated 11/7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thew
and then Hound was a zombie!
xanthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #6650
Vehicon
Collection Count: Too damn many
News Credits: 1
Went to Springfield and stopped at TRU. They had no GOD Voy. on the shelf but 1 case on the over head so I got it down and snaged the Hotshot out of it. The only GOD deluxes were Swerve and Wheelie BUT they had 5 cases up top, they were stacked so high I couldn't get them down so I got a stocker, he said since the pegs were full he couldn't open another case, as we walked away my wife asked "aren't you getting one?" I said loud enough so the whole full aisle could hear " If they don't want to make a sell I can't make them".
brittap is offline   Reply With Quote