Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Oregon Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 05:49 PM   #8561
Stunticon
Collection Count: 14
I'm hesitant to snag any new TFP characters that haven't been announced for the show yet.

That said, I think all of the designs look really good. Rumble is neat.
FEEDBACK http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...6-graymer.html
graymer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:03 AM   #8562
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 2
Picked up a Starscream and Bulkhead at the Hillsboro Target. Nothing else do note bd these were the only ones.
My Artwork on Deviant Art. You should totes follow me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sso02V View Post
You didn't know? Michael Bay is an ancient Babylonian goblin that creeps into peoples houses at night and rapes their childhood while they sleep.
Rogzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #8563
Autocon
News Credits: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
Oh ya I did, just hoping he turns out good, unlike FF2 where the Big G was kind of a let down...
I just like to pretend the FF movies didn't happen, except for the few sequences where Silver Surfer was scooting around on his board. The fact Big G sent a dust cloud in his place was definitely a bummer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucs View Post
I suppose this is silly, but the fact that you found Knock Out IS a sign that there was a Vehicon. The only other sign that there is a Vehicon there would be seeing the actual Vehicon

KO is pretty tiny though. I have to agree with Mike, he's not nearly as bad as others were making him out to be though.
Ok.. technically this is true

I actually like KO quite a bit. I've been completely oblivious to the negative comments until I opened him up and did some searching for info about the bad paper instructions because of his wonky arms. Isn't he a bit small in the show? He seems like he would be smaller than Bumblebee by a smidge, but maybe that's because he's always shown with large Decepticons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogzilla View Post
Picked up a Starscream and Bulkhead at the Hillsboro Target. Nothing else do note bd these were the only ones.
Er.. are those the Cyberverse Commander figures or did you find some Voyagers? Please say Voyagers.

Wants.Trade/sell.Feedback.Twitter!
Bgrngod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #8564
Brony
Collection Count: A lot!
News Credits: 1
Woke up early to check Mall 205 Target and nothin'. Blah!
XBL: Planck Epoch
3DS FC: 0490-6739-9433
Watch my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/Halcyon554
My Trade/Sale Feedback
PlanckEpoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:41 PM   #8565
TFW2005 Supporter
Collection Count: 162
News Credits: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrngod View Post
I just like to pretend the FF movies didn't happen, except for the few sequences where Silver Surfer was scooting around on his board. The fact Big G sent a dust cloud in his place was definitely a bummer.
Yup that was a total let down, FF2 wasn't too bad, but I think they just didn't write out the story to well with the cosmic entities. I'm surprise they don't try to reboot FF, or are they I wonder...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrngod View Post
I actually like KO quite a bit. I've been completely oblivious to the negative comments until I opened him up and did some searching for info about the bad paper instructions because of his wonky arms. Isn't he a bit small in the show? He seems like he would be smaller than Bumblebee by a smidge, but maybe that's because he's always shown with large Decepticons.
He kind of is, I like vehicle mode though, too bad there's not an actual description of brand he is His colors are nice too, gives you that sports car look.

Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #8566
Omnibot
Collection Count: More than I need, less than I want
Tanasbourne Target restocked; 2 Knock Outs, 2 Hot Shots, 3 Ratchets, 2 Arcees, 3-4 BB's, and no f***ing Vehicons.
Sales thread: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...es-thread.html
Feedback Threads: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...l#post10285773
ShadowV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #8567
Predacon
schlagwerk's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowV View Post
Tanasbourne Target restocked; 2 Knock Outs, 2 Hot Shots, 3 Ratchets, 2 Arcees, 3-4 BB's, and no f***ing Vehicons.
Sounds like they put out another case this morning. I was there last night after work and saw 2 Ratchets & 1 Arcee
schlagwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #8568
aka Special Agent JiMMeRz
Collection Count: 10,000+
News Credits: 28
Send a message via AIM to jimmynguyen41 Send a message via MSN to jimmynguyen41 Send a message via Yahoo to jimmynguyen41
knockout as a prime figure is pretty cool i just dont like the head/neck on a springy thingy, vehicle mode is almost similiar to sideways from ROTF. or Legion Mirage
jimmynguyen41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #8569
Ultra-Class
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmynguyen41 View Post
knockout as a prime figure is pretty cool i just dont like the head/neck on a springy thingy, vehicle mode is almost similiar to sideways from ROTF. or Legion Mirage
I tried to 'fix' my KO with superglue because the shoulder was really loose. After the glue had dried, I realized that the reason the shoulder was so loose was that the socket had cracked. Stupid me tried to glue that back together too. End result was that the ball was too big, the socket cracked more, and the shoulder will now not move without extreme force, which will eventually break the shoulder socket completely... I suppose that is what I get for saying the colors were awful...
Wraith Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #8570
TFW2005 Supporter
Collection Count: 162
News Credits: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith Prime View Post
I tried to 'fix' my KO with superglue because the shoulder was really loose. After the glue had dried, I realized that the reason the shoulder was so loose was that the socket had cracked. Stupid me tried to glue that back together too. End result was that the ball was too big, the socket cracked more, and the shoulder will now not move without extreme force, which will eventually break the shoulder socket completely... I suppose that is what I get for saying the colors were awful...
That sucks, you going to exchange it for another one than?

Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote