Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Oregon Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #10991
Omnibot
Thanks for the tip, Jimmy. I ordered them as well as Ravage and Rumble from TRU.com. Found Ratbat and Frenzy at the Clackamas TRU this afternoon. There was one set left, little else of note except many many MP Thundercrackers and 2 FE Bulkheads and 1 FE Prime. Clackamas Target was barren, only 11 TFs total.
Solimond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #10992
Vehicon
I think the only Beast Hunter toy I might get is the "weaponizer" Predaking.
Regzero B/S/T
Regzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #10993
last chance to evacuate
Collection Count: not quite enough
While I doubt I will buy any of the Beast Prime stuff, I have to tip my hat to Hasbro for trying something different with your basic "late series recolor". Rather than just coloring Wheeljack with jungle paint or something stupid they went ahead and physically altered the toy, even a new headsculpt. I can get behind that. So what the transformation is the same, we let Fansproject get away with it, why not Hasbro? If I was a kid right now, I would probably think the Beast remolds were pretty rad.

What have I done? I've just said something positive about Hasbro?
My Feedback Watch The Voyage of the Mimi and The Second Voyage of the Mimi
oxidative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:30 PM   #10994
Beast Wars Forever!
Collection Count: Enough to be considered as an addiction! (Latest: Generations Tankor)
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxidative View Post
While I doubt I will buy any of the Beast Prime stuff, I have to tip my hat to Hasbro for trying something different with your basic "late series recolor". Rather than just coloring Wheeljack with jungle paint or something stupid they went ahead and physically altered the toy, even a new headsculpt. I can get behind that. So what the transformation is the same, we let Fansproject get away with it, why not Hasbro? If I was a kid right now, I would probably think the Beast remolds were pretty rad.

What have I done? I've just said something positive about Hasbro?
I'm liking the Beast Hunters stuff very well right now. I doubt I will be getting any of the remolds except maybe Bumblebee, I'm mostly after the Predacons and that Smokescreen if the rumors that his armor is removable are true. I prefer my Smokey to look like the show.
XBOX LIVE: Roguespirit94
Kantus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #10995
TFW2005 Supporter
Collection Count: 180+
News Credits: 3
Send a message via Yahoo to sixpointsinspace
My problem is, I felt very similar about Beast Machines (the intrigue about the interesting designs and remakes of characters) but that ended up being the line I hated the most save for Armada and I regretted almost all the purchase. I guess I'll just have to purchase carefully one off items and see how it goes. Hopefully I don't feel burned or buyers regret later.

Already feel dumb for having AM Smokescreen in my POL knowing the BH one is probably going to be way better
Check out my Youtube Transformers Video Reviews!

Junkion Exchange Feedback

Portudork Sales Thread

Portudork Wants Thread
sixpointsinspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #10996
Comic Color-guy
Collection Count: nearly 300!
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Josh Send a message via MSN to Josh
yayyyyy

so i stopped by the Redmond Fred Meyers. Didnt really find anything. They still got the FOC combaticon guys, but im not very interested in those

So i decided to stop by Wal*Mart. I got the day off so i figured i could stand to drive across town and check things out and while the aisle the TFs are in was pretty thrashed, to my surprise they had a couple pegs full of new FOC stuff!!!

I grabbed me an Air Raid, Kickback, and Ultra Magnus

They also had a couple Sideswipes and a couple Starscreams too. I'm holding out for the takara starscream [i like the paint and blue helmet better] and all in all im not too impressed by sideswipe. that dude deserves his own mold

so YAY!

No sign of any voyagers though. At Freddies OR wal*mart. SHAME

ah well. Im happy!

[and, talking about sideswipe, if anybody wants to sell me his gun? I'd be all over that. While Sideswipe is pretty unimpressive for me i DO really want his gun, though. So if anyone wants to part with that i'd be more than happy to buy one off ya. It aint worth $16 for a gun ]

Attached Thumbnails
Oregon Transformers Sightings-fochaul.jpg  
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #10997
Beast Wars Forever!
Collection Count: Enough to be considered as an addiction! (Latest: Generations Tankor)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
yayyyyy

so i stopped by the Redmond Fred Meyers. Didnt really find anything. They still got the FOC combaticon guys, but im not very interested in those

So i decided to stop by Wal*Mart. I got the day off so i figured i could stand to drive across town and check things out and while the aisle the TFs are in was pretty thrashed, to my surprise they had a couple pegs full of new FOC stuff!!!

I grabbed me an Air Raid, Kickback, and Ultra Magnus

They also had a couple Sideswipes and a couple Starscreams too. I'm holding out for the takara starscream [i like the paint and blue helmet better] and all in all im not too impressed by sideswipe. that dude deserves his own mold

so YAY!

No sign of any voyagers though. At Freddies OR wal*mart. SHAME

ah well. Im happy!

[and, talking about sideswipe, if anybody wants to sell me his gun? I'd be all over that. While Sideswipe is pretty unimpressive for me i DO really want his gun, though. So if anyone wants to part with that i'd be more than happy to buy one off ya. It aint worth $16 for a gun ]

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attach...1&d=1357669998
I really want the Takara Kickback, but $40 is a lot for me....
Old 01-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #10998
This Guy!
Collection Count: 300+
Send a message via AIM to Lucs Send a message via Yahoo to Lucs
So I went to Clack Target yesterday and Vancouver east Target today and I have now completed my Micro Changers series one with an extra Warpath and Inferno to create this

Didn't want to buy Devy just to get an Ironhide even though the exclusive Kre-o build from TRU looks sweet (If anyone has just the big Ironhide exclusive build from the set I'll buy it)

Can't say what the leftovers were in each case but I can say Clack had Springer, Warpath, and Blast off along with a few others I already had and Vancouver had Blugeon, Singe, Insecticon, Warpath I bought the only 2 Infernos from it. Each case of 24 has 5-6 different figures. Gonna be a fun hunt for the rest of you. As always feel free to PM me with what you are looking for.

Also each time I went in the MCers were in the back stockroom so not sure were the open cases will end up.
Transformers Legends/G.I. Joe Battleground: joelucs
G.I. Joe Battleground 76te7P
Sales Thread:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...ml#post8938262
Feedback Thread:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/149198-lucs.html

Last edited by Lucs; 01-09-2013 at 06:38 PM..
Lucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:44 AM   #10999
Beast Wars Forever!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucs View Post
So I went to Clack Target yesterday and Vancouver east Target today and I have now completed my Micro Changers series one with an extra Warpath and Inferno
Good to see these circulating, once I get Universe Ironhide, I'll start buying these.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:27 PM   #11000
Brony
Collection Count: A lot!
At Jantzen Beach TRU now and they have FoC Airraid and Sideswipe and Ultra Magnus here.
XBL: Planck Epoch
3DS FC: 0490-6739-9433
Watch my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/Halcyon554
My Trade/Sale Feedback
PlanckEpoch is offline   Reply With Quote