Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Oregon Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #10811
Constructicon
XenoGearX's Ebay Auctions
Picked up Thunderpants and Ultra Magnus today at Fairview Target. Only need Skyquake now and my prime line is complete.
XenoGearX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #10812
Matrix Bearer
Hikuro's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: I lost count
Well this isn't a sighting but a recommendation, actually, 2.

1) *Ahem* FOC STARSCREAM IS AWESOME! .........Well okay maybe I shouldn't sound THAT excited, but I am pretty impressed with how well it was made and how simplistic it is while staying very WFC/FOC authentic to the game appearance. I strongly recommend getting him and probably a couple more if you wanna do some repaints. I will be probably doing a Sunstorm and Thundercracker custom in the near future seeing how Skywarp is the only release announced so far just on the Takara side.

2) iGear Hench is great. He's a good size which worried me a bit, and very nicely done. He's a really nice addition to the classics collection if you need one.
Awww damn they don't have anymore in stock!
Hikuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #10813
Brony
Collection Count: A lot!
News Credits: 1
BBTS needs to hurry up and get their FoC Starscreams in stock. I had to ship WB Assaulter because Starscream got bumped to December. Not that I mind...I goddamn love my Assaulter...but I would've liked to take advantage of the POL shipping costs and add another item. I wonder if Hasbro is going to go with the current trend they're doing right now and actually release Thundercracker. We got the GDO/EZ Collection TC, and the MP TC, and in DOTM we got the deluxe TC. It'd be great if TC was something coming...that'd be another Seeker trio done for me.
XBL: Planck Epoch
3DS FC: 0490-6739-9433
Watch my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/Halcyon554
My Trade/Sale Feedback
PlanckEpoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #10814
Matrix Bearer
Hikuro's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanckEpoch View Post
BBTS needs to hurry up and get their FoC Starscreams in stock. I had to ship WB Assaulter because Starscream got bumped to December. Not that I mind...I goddamn love my Assaulter...but I would've liked to take advantage of the POL shipping costs and add another item. I wonder if Hasbro is going to go with the current trend they're doing right now and actually release Thundercracker. We got the GDO/EZ Collection TC, and the MP TC, and in DOTM we got the deluxe TC. It'd be great if TC was something coming...that'd be another Seeker trio done for me.
aaaaaaaaaand guess what came out today?
Old 12-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #10815
Brony
I heard about the Clackamas Town Center shooting today. I just hope that no one in this local group got hurt. It's such an awful thing to happen this time of year.

I just want to stress to others that, in this time of year where there are a lot of people in public places, to ALWAYS have a mental plan. Think about what you can hide behind to conceal you or hide behind something that will stop a bullet, and always think about where you're going to run when something goes wrong. If you can run safely, do so! If you can't, get behind something or get on your belly and try to get small. Try to remember where any emergency exits are, and any place where you can get out of the line of fire.
My Trade/Sale Feedback
Old 12-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #10816
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanckEpoch View Post
I heard about the Clackamas Town Center shooting today. I just hope that no one in this local group got hurt. It's such an awful thing to happen this time of year.

I just want to stress to others that, in this time of year where there are a lot of people in public places, to ALWAYS have a mental plan. Think about what you can hide behind to conceal you or hide behind something that will stop a bullet, and always think about where you're going to run when something goes wrong. If you can run safely, do so! If you can't, get behind something or get on your belly and try to get small. Try to remember where any emergency exits are, and any place where you can get out of the line of fire.
Seriously, I second this. Remember also the holidays put everyone on edge. Stay safe out there.
Regzero B/S/T
Regzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #10817
TFW2005 Supporter
Collection Count: 162
News Credits: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoGearX View Post
Picked up Thunderpants and Ultra Magnus today at Fairview Target. Only need Skyquake now and my prime line is complete.
Yup, now if Hasbro would only put out Breakdown and we would really be fully complete. Although I guess in the Cyberverse line we do have a complete prime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regzero View Post
Seriously, I second this. Remember also the holidays put everyone on edge. Stay safe out there.
Third that! Stay safe out there.

Beaverton Tigard had Thundertron, Blast Off and 3 Vehicons that are worth mentioning, as well as Cyber Skyquake.

Also has everyone gotten a MP OP? I have yet to see that shelf warming unlike TC.

Last edited by Exodus; 12-11-2012 at 11:41 PM..
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:28 AM   #10818
Brony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
Also has everyone gotten a MP OP? I have yet to see that shelf warming unlike TC.
I haven't, but then again I've lost a bit of interest in getting him. Due to a lot of reasons, which include the new price of 130, Warbot Assaulter, and just today I got my 2nd gun...which is a bit awkward, because now I can't look at it without thinking about how Clackamas got shot up today.
My Trade/Sale Feedback
Old 12-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #10819
Matrix Bearer
Hikuro's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
Yup, now if Hasbro would only put out Breakdown and we would really be fully complete. Although I guess in the Cyberverse line we do have a complete prime.

Third that! Stay safe out there.

Beaverton Tigard had Thundertron, Blast Off and 3 Vehicons that are worth mentioning, as well as Cyber Skyquake.

Haven't seen Optimus in any of the TRU's I've been too. So seems he's fairly elusive.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #10820
Constructicon
XenoGearX's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikuro View Post
Haven't seen Optimus in any of the TRU's I've been too. So seems he's fairly elusive.
I have only seen one at Clackamas TRU. I got mine from toysrus.com.
XenoGearX is offline   Reply With Quote