Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Illinois Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2009, 04:06 PM   #11
Office Drone
Collection Count: 27
Unless anyone wants this extra Mudflap I've got, I'm going to take it back to Toys R Us tomorrow. PM me if you're interested.
Looking for nothing. Got a new baby and no time or $$$!
awakion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #12
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 95
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DX7879 View Post
Toys R Us by the Fox Valley Mall has about 3 Barricades and 3 Cannon Bumblebees. I haven't been hunting as much as I have in the past due to not buying all the newest figures right away. Just mostly in the area every few days

I did get my painted teeth Skids today though and Wheelie. If they wouldn't release so fast, I might be caught up soon...
i was in there today too (I only pop in there when i have to go to michaels fresh market across the way for uncommon grocery items!), i grabbed a skids and FAB sideways. Skids is very tricky as you know, heck I Tf'ed my new 2007 leader prime back to cab in about 4 mins the first time around, not so this little guy. the FAB is suprisingly cool, rather like a G1 toy and can be TF'ed avery 10 seconds or so, nice to have both easy and complex toys available.

im enjoying skids so much that im considering mudflap too but not sure i like the more negative reviews of him locking together etc.
microclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #13
Captain of Strawhats
Collection Count: Over 400
Send a message via AIM to DX7879
Quote:
Originally Posted by microclone View Post
i was in there today too (I only pop in there when i have to go to michaels fresh market across the way for uncommon grocery items!), i grabbed a skids and FAB sideways. Skids is very tricky as you know, heck I Tf'ed my new 2007 leader prime back to cab in about 4 mins the first time around, not so this little guy. the FAB is suprisingly cool, rather like a G1 toy and can be TF'ed avery 10 seconds or so, nice to have both easy and complex toys available.

im enjoying skids so much that im considering mudflap too but not sure i like the more negative reviews of him locking together etc.
When I was there I had to get them to pull the Skids from the back. All they had was Rampages, a few Sideways, Wheelies, Breakaways, Cannon BB, and Barricade for the most part. Deluxes seem to be selling great around here. Skids, Sideswipe, and preview BB especially. Everything else isn't moving too much yet

Xbox Live GT: Sir Crocodile
My Collection
DX7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:41 PM   #14
Office Drone
Collection Count: 27
The Fox Valley TRU is the one who told me they had 200 Ravages and 40 Mixmasters in stock yesterday when I called them. I stopped in around 5:30 and they had everything from wave 3 deluxe out on the pegs, but no wave 3 voyagers. I didn't ask them to check for Mixmaster, as I only had the spending cash to drop on a couple of Deluxes, but since they were at least right about having the wave 3 deluxes in stock, I'd guess they had the Voyagers too.
Looking for nothing. Got a new baby and no time or $$$!
awakion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:41 PM   #15
Constructicon
Collection Count: 100 + Quite a Few Rare Ones
News Credits: 1
I have 1 HA BB, 1 Mudflap and 2 Ravages up for grabs.

Im in Palatine for anyone who wants to come get them.

NEED
Theres nothing out!!!!
BHiga6181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #16
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 95
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DX7879 View Post
When I was there I had to get them to pull the Skids from the back. All they had was Rampages, a few Sideways, Wheelies, Breakaways, Cannon BB, and Barricade for the most part. Deluxes seem to be selling great around here. Skids, Sideswipe, and preview BB especially. Everything else isn't moving too much yet
i grabbed the only skids on shelf around 11am, he was on the central isle selection, not the big shop front display.
microclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:39 PM   #17
Sworn Decepticon Assassin
Collection Count: A few, ONLY Decepticons!!!
News Credits: 50
I like both skids and mudflap which I had no problems with. Just go to figure out the best way to do the back packs. I can show pics later if someone wants.

Did get all 4 autos misb from bw2 and my misb gigastorm! Gotta love a misb collection!
Deceptigtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #18
Bay Harbor Butcher
Collection Count: Shitload
nothing new here in Indiana.. Figures. if anyone comes across the walmart exclusives skywarp and ramjet let me know. I might be able to make a trip to get em.

how has everyone been?
PorkChopKB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #19
Vehicon
Don't know if anyone is still looking for an Animated Activators Dirge, but the Walmart on Randall Rd. in Algonquin had one. Ran the gamut of Randall Rd, nothing new to report. I wish the Targets here would put Superion out...
Optimus997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #20
Aerialbot
Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobarb View Post
nothing new here in Indiana.. Figures. if anyone comes across the walmart exclusives skywarp and ramjet let me know. I might be able to make a trip to get em.

how has everyone been?
Im still looking for them, how much are they by the way?
soundwave86 is offline   Reply With Quote