Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Ohio Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2003, 08:51 PM   #101
Dread Never Die...
Doctor Reggae's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 530
Send a message via ICQ to Doctor Reggae Send a message via AIM to Doctor Reggae Send a message via Yahoo to Doctor Reggae Send a message via Skype™ to Doctor Reggae
Knightshadow...a former T-town resident, eh? Cool indeed. Utmustang and I are the only ones on this board that I know of from the NW Ohio area.

UTmustang...glad you got the heads-up on Red Alert. Tidal Wave and Wheeljack have been spotted in NJ and California, respectively...time to start watching around here again...
The good things that you do...
They will live on with you...
And the wrong things that you do...
They will live the same way too...

-Mystic Revealers
Doctor Reggae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 11:33 AM   #102
XEVOZ Warrior
rapid_fire's Ebay Auctions
TRU at eastgate in milford has a serious excess of the commemorative series, red alert, PMOP, thundercracker, skywarp, jazz, and silverstreak! they also have the board game, universe figures ,and the roleplay swords!
rapid_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 12:59 AM   #103
XEVOZ Warrior
rapid_fire's Ebay Auctions
ok, i went to TRU on Montgomery! they also had more commemorative series than they can handle! also more roleplay swords and TF universe! headin to walmart at fields ertil tomorrow!
rapid_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 10:00 AM   #104
Deluxe Lurker
Picked up Wheeljack, Hoist and Airrazor at Wal-Mart in Sugarcreek, OH (on Wilmington Pike, just east of 675) They had at least one more of each. They also had Rhinox, That ugly green-beast-whats-his-name, Powerlinx Prime and some of the dinobots. They were mostly on an end cap (and shelves above the transformers section for the dinobots.) For all of you hunting at Wal-Marts make sure to check the tops of shelves and the end caps...they have been putting a lot of overstock in these areas lately. Happy hunting!
It's blood. I hope this isn't Chris' blood...
Casholinicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 03:07 PM   #105
*sniff* Smell that?
Send a message via AIM to Knightshadow
The great thing about working over in KY is that I have access 20 minutes south on 75 to a Walmart, Meijers, K-mart, target and a ToysRUS.......
At Meijers off of Turfway and Houston, they had a primal and razorclaw Universe style. I didn't get them, something told me to hold off and I'm glad I did. Next Exit at K-mart, Burlington/Florance exit I got me a Tidal Wave. He rocks. I get a woody just looking at it. 2 left if anyone wants to travel!!!!
CCCCHHHHHHRRRRRIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! ROAD TRIP!
THANKS HASBRO.....YOU EFFIN SUCK AS ALWAYS!

But again....I beleive in forgivness...lol
Knightshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 08:47 AM   #106
Dread Never Die...
Send a message via ICQ to Doctor Reggae Send a message via AIM to Doctor Reggae Send a message via Yahoo to Doctor Reggae Send a message via Skype™ to Doctor Reggae
Went to the Walmart in Findlay, OH this morning, and they had Armada Terrorsaur, Rhinox, Wheeljack, and Powerlinx Prime, as well as a couple of the Universe figures. I got the last two Wheeljacks, but there plenty of the others left. Anyone else up here find Hoist or Tidal Wave yet?

-Mystic Revealers
Old 07-14-2003, 01:19 PM   #107
Dread Never Die...
Fremont K-mart had Tidal Wave in stock, although I grabbed the only one I could find...

-Mystic Revealers
Old 07-16-2003, 07:08 AM   #108
Mini-Con
The Tuttle Crossing Wal-Mart in Columbus has PL Prime, Rhinox, and Terrosaur/whatever he's called. They had the new Air Military minicons too, but have a massive overstock of older minicons and supercons which will probably need shuffled through before more gets put out. Still, they've got 'em, just waiting to put them out on the shelves it seems.
Mastermold
The Original Sentinel Prime, X-Men Style
Mastermold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 05:39 PM   #109
TFW2005 Supporter
News Credits: 1
WalMart in Pleasant Ridge (Cincinnati, OH) had pretty many Armada Wheeljack & Hoist figures. They were up on top of the shelves opposite of the old figures on the pegs. $8.76 each!
Swoop Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 02:08 PM   #110
Dread Never Die...
Walmart here in Bowling Green had lots of Armada Air Razors, Terrorsaurs, Rhinoxes, and Hoists in stock.

-Mystic Revealers