Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Washington State Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 03:23 AM   #49351
Captain Funtastic
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmynguyen41 View Post
Sonics rumors is true because Chris daughter tweeted her friends and has since deleted the tweet
Was actually David Falk's (NBA super agent) daughter who tweeted it, not that it really matters. Yahoo is pretty damn good (at least compared to ESPN) at breaking stuff like this, and they were all over it pretty early.

I still think it is gonna get done. Just gonna boo every team except Dallas and Portland who come to town since every single owner except Allen and Cuban approved moving them (not that I ever went to many Sonics games). Now if the ports and the Mariners can get out of the way, we can get this done.

Nothing at either Puyallup Walmart tonight. I think I am gonna go straight online ordering pretty soon, really hate looking for 1-2 figures for three months straight.

Is Toyworld's Megatron worth getting? I am thinking of picking it up when things slow down for me a bit. Also, how bout their Throttlebots?

Wants: Botcon Grimlock, Dreadwing, Henkei Sunstreaker, G1 Mirage rear tire.
barrelks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:19 AM   #49352
Parapsychologist
The Rage's Ebay Auctions
I can't speak to Hegemon but both he and the hard head coming out look insanely cool.
CLICK THIS LINK AND BUY SOME SWEET SHIT OR I WILL PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN AND SPANK YOU WITH MOON ROCKS

Sales / Feedback
The Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #49353
Vehicon
xtommytmoshx's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
I can't speak to Hegemon but both he and the hard head coming out look insanely cool.
pretty sure i'm gonna end up getting a hegemon sometime this year, unless there's a new 3rd party Megs coming out. i want a good classic megatron so bad.
xtommytmoshx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #49354
Parapsychologist
The Rage's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtommytmoshx View Post
pretty sure i'm gonna end up getting a hegemon sometime this year, unless there's a new 3rd party Megs coming out. i want a good classic megatron so bad.
Yeah I think I'm gonna let the Classics one go, I just can't get over how ugly that figure is.
CLICK THIS LINK AND BUY SOME SWEET SHIT OR I WILL PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN AND SPANK YOU WITH MOON ROCKS

Sales / Feedback
Old 01-10-2013, 04:03 PM   #49355
Commander Panda Prime
Collection Count: Enough Classics and G1 toys to make my two bookcases look good!!
Quote:
Yeah I think I'm gonna let the Classics one go, I just can't get over how ugly that figure is.
What about Henkei Megs or United Megs? Both of those figures are great Classics Megatrons.
"It is not collecting that makes me broke. Its being broke that keeps me from collecting!!"
Black Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #49356
Captain Funtastic
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Other than the face, for some reason I like Classics Megs (I'm probably the only one who does).

Someone got the Kickback from Puyallup TRU. The rest of the case (maybe minus one starscream) was there. Almost grabbed a Magnus with the armor coming out, but I will wait till next week to look when my next round of rewards kick in.

Wants: Botcon Grimlock, Dreadwing, Henkei Sunstreaker, G1 Mirage rear tire.
barrelks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #49357
Autobot Logician
Collection Count: 747 (incl. Mini-Cons) and growing quickly
News Credits: 15
Send a message via AIM to HighCaptSpock Send a message via Yahoo to HighCaptSpock
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelks View Post
Other than the face, for some reason I like Classics Megs (I'm probably the only one who does).

Someone got the Kickback from Puyallup TRU. The rest of the case (maybe minus one starscream) was there. Almost grabbed a Magnus with the armor coming out, but I will wait till next week to look when my next round of rewards kick in.
I don't mind Classics Megatron. I really like purple in Megatron designs as the royal color suits him well, and you have to love those green, light-piped eyes.

I never liked Henkei Megatron, but I eye that United one every time I go to Palace.

WANTS:
HighCaptSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #49358
Vehicon
I don't have a picture, sorry, but I stopped at the Tumwater Fred Meyer this evening and saw that the deluxe Prime figures are on sale for $14.99 (and the rest of the tag reads "Reg. $14.99". Some sale, ha), but the label on the peg now reads something along the lines of "Transformers Beast Dragon Deluxe."
I take it that means they'll be arriving shortly.
BRAND NEW Sale thread UPDATED 9/19/14: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...-me-japan.html MP Acid Storm, Classics Drift, MP Soundwave, Generations Skids added!
GiganGoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #49359
Parapsychologist
The Rage's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCaptSpock View Post
I don't mind Classics Megatron. I really like purple in Megatron designs as the royal color suits him well, and you have to love those green, light-piped eyes.

I never liked Henkei Megatron, but I eye that United one every time I go to Palace.
I feel like I own a NERF/Transformers crossover with that figure. However I have no complaints about the WFC United Megatron. Absolutely gorgeous figure.

Sales / Feedback
Old 01-10-2013, 09:38 PM   #49360
Protectobot
How many third party megs are there.
Wants:
shockwave2010 is offline   Reply With Quote