Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Washington State Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #34901
Captain Funtastic
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liege Prime View Post
BBTS put up some new Takara Prime items for preorder. I think this one has me mot curious:

Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime Mode - Transformers 2010 - 2012 Transformers Transformers United

Too bad Takara hasn't been doing all too great with the RID line so far.
Those are pretty interesting. May just slap down a preorder for now. They also have Takara jet Vehicon on preorder in the Prime section.

Wants: Botcon Grimlock, Dreadwing, Henkei Sunstreaker, G1 Mirage rear tire.
barrelks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #34902
Warpath
Collection Count: never counted several 55gal tubs
Send a message via Yahoo to Marine_Tanker
Thank you again Mr. Spock for such a great meet up, sorry I couldn't socialize more, was tryen to keep tabs on my princess
Marine_Tanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #34903
Commander Panda Prime
Collection Count: Enough Classics and G1 toys to make my two bookcases look good!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine_Tanker View Post
Thank you again Mr. Spock for such a great meet up, sorry I couldn't socialize more, was tryen to keep tabs on my princess
Dude, I know what the routine is like. Given that a few of us are parents I think no one is holding that against you.
"It is not collecting that makes me broke. Its being broke that keeps me from collecting!!"
Black Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #34904
Autobot Logician
Collection Count: 747 (incl. Mini-Cons) and growing quickly
News Credits: 15
Send a message via AIM to HighCaptSpock Send a message via Yahoo to HighCaptSpock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Omega View Post
So I finally got a bid on my Henkei Mirage. That completes my selling as of now. Anyone care to pray for me that I don't have to sell anymore TF's?
You should get Rhion to hold all your figures hostage for a while so that you don't have the option to sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelks View Post
Those are pretty interesting. May just slap down a preorder for now. They also have Takara jet Vehicon on preorder in the Prime section.
Where was it said that the Jet Vehicon was Japan-only? If it really is, I'll have to preorder a few of those.

WANTS:
HighCaptSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #34905
Captain Funtastic
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCaptSpock View Post
You should get Rhion to hold all your figures hostage for a while so that you don't have the option to sell.

Where was it said that the Jet Vehicon was Japan-only? If it really is, I'll have to preorder a few of those.
It was in a Robot Kingdom post a couple days ago. Who knows how valid it is, but it is worth having it on preorder just incase. Rumor floating around is that the ones listed under United may be PCCs. If that proves true, that will save me a nice bit of cash.

Edit: Here is Robot Kingdom's listing where they say Japan Only Mold: http://www.robotkingdom.com/services...=us&CatID=91_1

I slapped a few on preorder as well. Not sure if I need a whole army of jets though.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #34906
Hasbro can suck my nuts..
FuRiOus_StyLZe's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: how far is the moon?
Send a message via Yahoo to FuRiOus_StyLZe Send a message via Skype™ to FuRiOus_StyLZe
tough for me to pull the trigger on just a product description....if i knew for sure this was like a voyager/leader class figure i'd buy it. Cyberverse-playset...or PCC's...no thanks.
FuRiOus_StyLZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #34907
Combaticon
News Credits: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liege Prime View Post
BBTS put up some new Takara Prime items for preorder. I think this one has me the most curious:

Transformers United EX Jet Master Prime Mode - Transformers 2010 - 2012 Transformers Transformers United

Too bad Takara hasn't been doing all too great with the RID line so far.
Takara hasn't been doing too well with RID? Really? is there any article that points to that? I'm very interested in seeing how badly they are doing?

I guess if they do lousy enough, Takara might decide to go their own way on TF in the near future. Like they had Beast Wars 2 and Beast Wars Neo, which were still transformers. Else they'll do what they did last time and went with something else entirely like WebDiver. Anyone recall that?

But i guess my point is, if Takara goes their own way, that's just fewer resources to work on the TF Prime line for Hasbro.
EVERYTHING FOR SALE See my sales thread http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...more-sale.html
Yobuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:14 PM   #34908
Disguise: Check. Robot...
Collection Count: Call me Luthor because it's never too much, never too much, never too much...
Yeah, I don't know where exactly "Takara isn't doing well with Prime" comes from. People here in America don't seem to take too kindly to Arms Micron, but I imagine that it's tapping into Bandai's Gundam market quite a bit in Japan.

On top of that, that the Microns are actually given Shorts at the end of every episode of Prime gives it all the more relevance.
Support local business ninjas.
QmTablit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #34909
Captain Funtastic
Trying to figure out if I am gonna want all those minicons (or whatever they are). May just slap in a preorder and hope I can pick and choose before they start shipping.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:19 PM   #34910
Collection Count: 400+
News Credits: 4
Read the reviews for the individual figures here on these boards. Generally, Takara figures have more paint apps, and this leads people to get them. The RID figures from Takara have had less paint apps then the Hasbro releases (for most) and include stickers instead that are... well unconvincing to a lot of us. So what I am saying is there hasn't been a real reason to buy the Takara version of a figure unless you really like the microns. I wasn't talking about sales, if that's what you thought. I have no idea how well their sales are doing. To each his own though, but the feedback just isn't as steller as their general henkei releases.
Liege Prime is online now   Reply With Quote