Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Florida Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #17411
assembles the drones
Collection Count: TFs > Space
CLW Super Target has had some awesome clearance action in the past.
CLW TRU still has all of your MP Thundercracker needs covered.
CLW Kmart is a joke. Not a funny one either.
Mines of Moria, more like mind of Mencia.

There is One who has all power...
PSN - skywarp727
T-Logicon's feedback
T-Logicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #17412
Rip Em Open, Set em Free!
Send a message via AIM to Robb Wilder
Found the Wave 1 Kreons at two targets in broward ... In the valentine candy section! Give it a look.
Who would want a Twin Cast reissue when we all should have a TWIN TWIST reissue!!
Robb Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:38 AM   #17413
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Went to Waterford TRU and they still have the same stuff for the last few weeks. Went up to customer service and the lady helped me all she could to find out when they would get or if she could order a grimlock. Gave her assortment number, UPC, nothing came up. She said they get a truck once a week and they don't know what day it comes.

Went to targets on sodo, colonial, and university yesterday. Still the same old Optimus foc that they've had for weeks. Nothing new there either.
Citricon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:00 PM   #17414
Banned
Collection Count: Not Sure Lost Count
News Credits: 21
TRU St Pete

All 4 Wave 1 Beast Hunters figures
Generations Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster

Marshalls Pinellas Park

Thundertron and Optimus Prime Voyagers

Ross / TJ Maxx / and Tyrone Square Marshalls had nothing of interest.
UltimusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:37 AM   #17415
Decepticon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citricon View Post
Went to Waterford TRU and they still have the same stuff for the last few weeks. Went up to customer service and the lady helped me all she could to find out when they would get or if she could order a grimlock. Gave her assortment number, UPC, nothing came up. She said they get a truck once a week and they don't know what day it comes.

Went to targets on sodo, colonial, and university yesterday. Still the same old Optimus foc that they've had for weeks. Nothing new there either.
I dont know why the hell they do that. Toys R Us bloody well knows when the truck is gonna come in. How the hell could they not? The stockroom has to be prepared, the staff thats gonna stock it has to be scheduled, the truck comes in the same day every damn week! They know and they still act like its a level 5 security clearance issue.

Also dont rely on the "Truck" thing for TRUs. They get new stock almost daily via UPS and FedEx. UPS usually brings like a full pallet worth in loose boxes 3 times a week. FedEx usually brings less but still, new stock. Most new Transformers have arrived via UPS before the super secret ultra-hush-hush truck ever arrives.
musashi3000gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:52 AM   #17416
Combaticon
everytime i go to tru they have nothing. everytime i call they say they have nothing. maybe it's the scalpers.
peaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:00 AM   #17417
Banned
Collection Count: Not Sure Lost Count
News Credits: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaces View Post
everytime i go to tru they have nothing. everytime i call they say they have nothing. maybe it's the scalpers.
No it is Toys R Us. When I worked there we never got crap in. I used to think they were lying to me. That company is ran like shit. One store will have too much of one thing and another have nothing. They are garbage and the only reason I shop there is exclusives.
UltimusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:54 AM   #17418
Ancient Alien Theorist
seanlockyer's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: I had 2254 figures back in 2007; nowadays, not so many....
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimusPrime View Post
No it is Toys R Us. When I worked there we never got crap in. I used to think they were lying to me. That company is ran like shit. One store will have too much of one thing and another have nothing. They are garbage and the only reason I shop there is exclusives.
Boy, you got that right! The Sanford TRU always has good stuff but the Altamonte Springs store never has crap. Ironically though it was the Altamonte store that I found the FOC Combaticons at back in November, about (2) months before many of the other TRU, Target, Walmart stores in Florida started to get them....
seanlockyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:55 AM   #17419
WRECKER
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 7
Still nothing new at the Towncenter TRU.
OVERLORD is coming!!!!!
Impactor1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:09 PM   #17420
assembles the drones
Collection Count: TFs > Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanlockyer View Post
Boy, you got that right! The Sanford TRU always has good stuff but the Altamonte Springs store never has crap. Ironically though it was the Altamonte store that I found the FOC Combaticons at back in November, about (2) months before many of the other TRU, Target, Walmart stores in Florida started to get them....
Exactly.

There is One who has all power...
PSN - skywarp727
T-Logicon's feedback
T-Logicon is offline   Reply With Quote