Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Netherlands Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2012, 07:20 AM   #51
Mini-Con
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yigal View Post
The best one in my opinion is the ROTF Buster Prime + Jetfire set. Now also availeble as DOTM set at Robotkingdom.

The set is gorgeous, but very expensive.

I just came back from New York City where Ultimate Optimusses were sold for $92,95. In Holland the're up to 150 euro's I guess??
I just checked Robotkingdom but I couldn't find that set, probably sold out. I found it on another website (toyarena) for an astonishing 399, wow!!!! The sole Buster Prime figure is around 195 euro's, which is also too expensive for my taste, so a leader ROTF prime will do ;-). Hoping that Antoine can pinpoint towards one of those 40 euro ROTF leader primes ;-)

(I also checked a review of Ultimate Optimus, but the figure is less detailed)
RichardNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:22 AM   #52
Decepticon
Hey there!

I am not sure if this is still important, since there hasn't been a transformers sighting in the netherlands for a long time, but I just spotted the further waves of the transformers prime robots in disguise toyline in my local intertoys. I think it is wave 3 or 4. Anyway I was pretty suprised when I saw these figures. No beast hunters yet unfortunatly. I know the netherlands are really bad when it comes up to transformers toys, but I just want to let you all know, that there are still transformers at dutch retail

-unicronis445
unicronis445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:10 AM   #53
Decepticon
I was at the Toys XL in Amsterdam today and well, I saw several of the AoE toylines already out for sale though none of the good stuff.
X-Arachnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:21 PM   #54
Kaon Gladiator Champion
Collection Count: OF BODIES? I destroy ALL who oppose me!
News Credits: 2
Hey all,

My business sent me to Rotterdam, and I am having a great time. I am just wondering, is there any good TF shop I should check out.

Thanks!
Alucard77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:37 AM   #55
Mini-Con
Collection Count: 1100+ (and that's just the transforming figures)
As an inhabitant of the city, I have say I'm afraid not. No specialty shops here I can think of. Just the regular toy shops like Bart Smit, Intertoys, etc. in Rotterdam. And for the new pricing they've started, I wouldn't recommend those.
Still A Work In Progress (but close to the end):
primephoenix is offline   Reply With Quote