Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Netherlands Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2008, 01:02 PM   #11
Decepticons forever!
scarnivac's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: still counting
found Japanese versions of TF:TM scorponok at BartSmit.
It has the japanese sticker on the front of the card, and the bottom is in japanese.

[EDIT] bought a longview too, and just found out that this one is Japanese too!
scarnivac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
Mini-Con
Collection Count: 1400+
Send a message via Skype™ to primephoenix
ROTF toys out in The Netherlands!

Toys XL (formerly Toys "R" Us) in Rotterdam (@ Alexandrium) already has REVENGE OF THE FALLEN toys in store.
I went there after a friend in The Hague told me they'd been spotted over there.
There is a ROTF display with a huge carboard Optimus towering over it, as well as a short aisle containing ROTF and older (Movie 1, Animated) figures.
I wanted to take pictures of the setup, but was told by the manager that I couldn't.

Up for grabs (ignoring higher prices here) are:

Leader class (59.99):
Optimus Prime
Megatron

Voyager class (31.99):
Ironhide
Optimus Prime
Starscream

Deluxe class (18.99):
Bumblebee
Soundwave

Scout class (10.99):
Detour
Knock Out
Dirt Boss
Rollbar

Legend class (3.99):
Bumblebee
Jetfire
Optimus Prime
Springer

Fast Action Battlers (17.99):
Electro Whip Jolt
Pulse Blast Bumblebee
Double Blade Optimus Prime
Cannon Blast Megatron

Gravity Bots (17.99):
Bumblebee
Optimus Prime
Starscream

So far this is the only place in Rotterdam I could find any ROTF figures, as 3 Bart Smit stores, an Intertoys & Bijenkorf R'dam still have nothing. Maybe next week???
primephoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:51 AM   #13
Dutch TF fan
News Credits: 2
Good thing I didn't go to Rotterdam (city) today

But for those interested, Intertoys has Animated Ultra Magnus for €20 and Voyagers for €15. Bart Smit has Deep Space Starscream for €15

Visit my Transformers toy gallery site!
Supreme Unicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 12:27 PM   #14
Decepticon
Collection Count: 26
Send a message via MSN to Crescent-31
Looks like hunting season has began!
I found complete wave 1 scouts, legends, Voyagers and Leaders at Toy champ in Hilversum.
They also have Preview Bumblebee.. but no Soundwave..
And from wave 1 deluxe they have Rampage, Sideswipe and Sideways.

Legends- 4,99
scout- 9,99
deluxe- 15,99
Voyager- 29,99
Leader- 59,99
All prices in Euro's

Odd thing that Deadend(or whatever his name is) is called Detour on the front and Deadend in his bio..

Edit: forgot to tell that they also had one FAB Optimus Prime. Forgot the price though.
My deviantart: clicky!
Crescent-31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:54 AM   #15
Mini-Con
Just a quick update from Rotterdam...

Toys XL (@ Alexandrium) still has the same ROTF toys in store as last week, but significantly less of them. Leader Primes are all gone.

Bart Smit also put up ROTF on wednesday. The one nearest to my location (@ Zuidplein) sold out all voyagers and deluxes in just under two days.
(For some reason, restocks have not been ordered yet.)

Things I found at the various Bart Smits that Toys XL did not carry were:

Deluxe class:
Rampage
Sideswipe
Sideways
Breakaway

Voyager class:
Demolishor

So far this still no word on ROTF at Intertoys and Bijenkorf, although Bijenkorf Rotterdam did have 2 each of Universe Starscream and Cyclonus.

Finally a question: Has anybody seen Leader class figures in other stores than ToyChamp (as reported by Crescent-31) or Toys XL??
Still need a Leader Prime, since I couldn't buy any of the ones I saw last week due to a lack of funds.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #16
Decepticon
Found the above and picked up Sideways and Sideswipe. I also found the new Voyager Starscream at Bart Smit in Landgraaf (Pinkpop anyone )

ps: I picked up my ldr. Megatron and Optimus Prime at toys R' us at Aachen (germany) too bad that isn't an option for everyone
Atin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:29 AM   #17
Mini-Con
Another update from Rotterdam...

Toys XL (@ Alexandrium) restocked and now has just about all figures reported earlier, including some they themselves didn't carry earlier.

Bart Smit @ Alexandrium has Wave 2 Legend class figures Sideswipe, Megatron, Starscream and Autobot Ratchet. Leaders Optimus Prime and Megatron are finally up for sale there as well.

On Thursday, Bart Smit @ Zuidplein still had very few main line figures. They did have quite some Gravity Bots, though.

Intertoys (@ Coolsingel) and Bijenkorf Rotterdam: still no sign of ROTF.

For those interested: Yes, my little Leader Prime problem from last week's post has been solved!
Old 06-14-2009, 12:30 PM   #18
Mini-Con
Collection Count: 26
ROTF in Hengelo

Hey everyone,

Found ROTF toys in a Bart Smit @ Thiemsbrug, Hengelo (Ov). De Luxe Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Sideways, Breakaway and Rampage. I bought the last one (16,95).
Also on sale were Leader and Voyager class Optimus and Voyager Ironhide, sadly no sign of Demolisher.
Some scout class figures were also in stock e.g. Dirt Boss. I also got a free ROTF poster with it my purchase.

A couple of months ago i picked up a japanese version of protoform Starscream at a Bart Smit in Oldenzaal for only 7,50 and @ Toys XL in Hengelo they still have a lot of Voyager Megs and Primes from the first movie.
BC Rich prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:07 AM   #19
Mini-Con
My friend in The Hague texted me yesterday. He told me that he bought Deluxe Wave 2 Chromia and Autobot Wheelie at Intertoys over there.

Today, I checked the 3 Intertoys stores nearest to my location in Rotterdam (Coolsingel, Slinge & Barendrecht) and found a whole lot of empty shelves and a combined "haul" of Deep Desert Brawl and Autobot Skids (also Deluxe Wave 2).

So far Intertoys seem to be the only one to carry them. Other stores on my route (Bijenkorf, 2 Bart Smit stores) have nothing new. Maybe with the next restocks...
Old 07-07-2009, 09:26 AM   #20
Mini-Con
After a short trip through the Centre of Rotterdam I also found the Deluxe Wave 2 Chromia and Autobot Wheelie that I reported about last week at Intertoys Coolsingel. They also had nother new figure there, namley Smokescreen, the movie 1 Jazz repaint.
As far as I can tell this, along with Autobot Skids and Deep Desert Brawl, these five constitute the entire ROTF Wave 2 Deluxes.

Bart Smit Lijnbaan also had one Autobot wheelie.