Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Thailand Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2011, 10:26 AM   #11
Wheeljacks Lab
Collection Count: Too many... and not enough
News Credits: 2
Bangkok, Central World, Toys R Us;
- loads of RotF Bludgeon and a couple of Mindwipe, strangely as they were there last year I checked
- Generations deluxes, waves one and two (Red Alert, Blurr, Thunderwing, Cliffjumper, Soundwave, Megatron)
- RtS Voyagers wave one (Grappel, Strafe, Lugnut)
- RotF deluxes (Brawn, Lockdown), bizarely, these are 1/3 more expensive than the Generations deluxes (almost 1000B instead of 750B)
But, I would leave TRU and wander along to....

Bangkok, Central World, Isetan (fourth floor);
- RtS Legends
- Generations deluxes, waves one, two and three (as above, plus Thundercracker, Kup, Wheeljack, Scourge), although they are 10B more expensive
- PCC twin packs, everything up to and including Heavytread and Skuhammer
- the same RotF Deluxes as TRU pretty much
* Note: I am currently based in Singapore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooticus View Post
Reminds me of the awkward moment I realised I'd just presented a check out girl with a HftD Sideswipe, a bag of jelly beans and a roll of duct tape.
CyberShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:01 PM   #12
Wheeljacks Lab
Collection Count: Too many... and not enough
News Credits: 2
Central Chitlom, and I hit Nerd-Vana. Toy Festival, which ends tomorrow:
PCC twin packs and five packs... all of them, up to and including Steamhammer and Grimstone, and Undertow.
Generations, first two waves of Deluxes: Scourge, Kup, Red Alert, etc
RtS Voyagers, first wave, loads of all three.
* Note: I am currently based in Singapore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooticus View Post
Reminds me of the awkward moment I realised I'd just presented a check out girl with a HftD Sideswipe, a bag of jelly beans and a roll of duct tape.
CyberShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #13
Mini-Con
Happy 2012 to all ! Figured I should bump this thread up with some updates.

Lots of Generations and RTS on sale (20% off) at the toy dept in the malls (central/ikesan/emporium/paragon etc) in bangkok. includes Kup, WJ, scourge, TC, Jazz Dirge, SW IIRC

Oh, and get this, 3-4 windchargers (less one for myself) also included in the sale! Should scalp, but I won't.

DOTM stuff still full price, but lots of them (legends figs including new wave with roadbuster and soundwave and dark SP)

Abundance of RTS rodimus and cylonus 2-packs and OP and tank megatron 2 packs also.

TRU at CentralWorld has their usual TF exclusives like the WFC Meg/OP/Bee redeco , and the Bee/SScream 'evolutions' thing.

Central Rama 3, top floor, lots of hobby shops with Masterpieces. I guess reasonable pricing. tempted with MP-10 (the new OP one, i think).

Books/Comics: Wow I have had such fun in Kinokuniya....basically 80% of IDWs TPB and HC collections are available. some of the older stuff was on sale, ie I picked up the DW reprint VOl1, Best of UK TIME WARS, TARGET 2006 for 100 Baht each. that's 2 quid each! also both the new and old US marvel reprint collections are heres, and also the new Marvel UK stuff. Basically, lots of TF comic goodness( and might I add lots of GI Joe TPBs too, and some on sale). Would give London's Forbidden PLanet a good run for thier money.

New stuff like vol 1 reprint and vol 5 of the hardback colection are full price though...but at least its all here!

Now a request from me....anyone know of hobby shops/ stores, that's have some of the older stuff? like reissues etc? Kinda thought Thailand would be thriving with this stuff
SiamTFfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:44 PM   #14
Mini-Con
Just to add that the staff at these malls knew nothing about when the TF Prime/RID toyline would be here.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #15
Mini-Con
Central Rama III has Generations and Revenge stuff at 30% off rrp (RRP is 750 baht)
DOTM stuff is at 15%...maybe making way for some RID goodies?

Fella said that most branches are on sale...will go scouting over the next few weeks
Old 04-04-2012, 07:59 AM   #16
Mini-Con
Commandeered RTS Tracks and Generations Thrust at 30% off retail at Robinson's Dept store in Chiang Mai.

Basement shop (see above posts) that sells loose starwars and tf figs, had of note lots of movie 1 figures (still!), but more interestingly, classics ratchet and hotshot loitering. Tempted.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #17
Mini-Con
just picked up a leader-class bumblebee DOTM at the 3rd floor at central mall in kad san kaew..very cheap actually, it's only 1600 Baht.there's also a leader class ironhide at the same price
darktornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:04 AM   #18
Mini-Con
any of u guys interested in the stuff i have for sale here?
i got some stuff for sale!

shipping should be cheaper to thailand. let me know via PM. thanks!
pixelogist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:11 PM   #19
G.I. Joke
Collection Count: Less than 100
Just got Breacher and Generations Kup at 50% off from Robinson Ratchada.
They're really cheap for people who live outside US.
Brad Hawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:45 AM   #20
Mini-Con
Plenty of Prime, First Edition Prime, Generation/War for Cybertron redecos and Beast Hunters at Both Robinson's Airport Plaza and Central Kad Suan Kaew in Chiang Mai.

Photos to come if i can remember .....