Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Hong Kong Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #21
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: CHUGorama!
News Credits: 1
Hi Automorpher. I thought I had to reformat my pc but I'm back now. October 28th is a good time to be in HK. I visited the TF warehouse and I'm scouted a bunch of places.

Infact I got some killer deals on TF's just 2day.

Got a MISB ROTF longhaul for around $15
Got both Armada Blurr & Cyclonus for combined price of $30
Got hold of TF:Animated Cybertron Prime too which is quite hard to find over here

This warehouse has a number of good TF's there and new stuff always comes into stock including:

Armada, Energon, Cybertron, BW, Japanese TF's, encore and loads more.

For anything not in their warehouse I can figure out where to go.

Again sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I'm back!!
unicronic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:54 PM   #22
Autobot Slut!
Collection Count: 1 COLLECTION!!!
News Credits: 4
Nice to see you back here!

One of my buds (voldemort82) was in HK a couple of weeks back & probably needed some extra information from you so that he could hunt for TFs. He'd since returned to SG so I'll be popping over next (in another 10 days) & I'm looking forward to some TFs shopping seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automorpher
Auto is ALWAYS buying but SELDOM showing...
Feedbacks/Selling Page
Automorpher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #23
Autobot Slut!
Just 1 WEEK more & I'll be in HK.
Quote:
Feedbacks/Selling Page
Old 10-19-2009, 10:33 PM   #24
Hunter
Collection Count: 600 and still counting
News Credits: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicronic View Post
Hi Automorpher. I thought I had to reformat my pc but I'm back now. October 28th is a good time to be in HK. I visited the TF warehouse and I'm scouted a bunch of places.

Infact I got some killer deals on TF's just 2day.

Got a MISB ROTF longhaul for around $15
Got both Armada Blurr & Cyclonus for combined price of $30
Got hold of TF:Animated Cybertron Prime too which is quite hard to find over here

This warehouse has a number of good TF's there and new stuff always comes into stock including:

Armada, Energon, Cybertron, BW, Japanese TF's, encore and loads more.

For anything not in their warehouse I can figure out where to go.

Again sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I'm back!!

oh ... finally seeing some conversation here... as of me, I had vacation back there like once a few years... all I felt excited are those loose toys (those un-release) found at those clustered shops... If you don't mind telling us what's hot being found out there, let us know... I guess RotF Dirge are supposed to be found already ?
Your signature may not exceed 500 pixels in width or 300 pixels in height. Your signature image may not exceed 40kb in file size. -staff
clonemanager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #25
Autobot Slut!
For me, the focus is on Henkeis & Vintages.
Quote:
Feedbacks/Selling Page
Old 10-20-2009, 02:45 AM   #26
バグバイト
Collection Count: I've lost count a long time ago, but lots are in cabs now, but some are still in bins...
News Credits: 16
Quote:
I live in HK so if you have any questions let me know.
Hi there, would like to ask if the Takara EZ Metallic BB Tsutaya exclusive is available in Hong Kong.

Thanks.
bny888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:50 PM   #27
Herald of Unicron
Ok. To all who need HK help incase I drop off the board please PM me and I'll give you some more direct contact info.

I'll also try to post info when I find it. To answer recent posts:

@ Clonemanager - I'm also looking for ROTF dirge but as of yet not found him. I'll be sure to let you know when I do. This could be down to a couple of reasons. Some of the "big" joints like Toys R Us have only a few large scale stores with some of them being quite small. Also there is a loyal TF local fanbase here so Dirge may well have been snapped up.

@ Automorpher - Welcome to Henkeiwood. Whereas classics and universe are on the shelves in US/UK etc Henkei are far more commonplace over here and as good prices too. Vintage? Are you talking about original G1's or encore etc? Encore are quite popular over here and readily available. Are you coming alone to HK or with family/friends? It would probably be easiest if we met up and I could give you the tour of the best places to go to (and gives me an excuse to nosey around the latest TF stuff).

@ bny888 -I'll take a look for you and see what I can dig up. Does it comes with the movie over here? I've seen the clear legends Bbee. I assume this is not the one you want right?

@ all - I also have for sale in MISB, Armada Demolishor in pre and post formatted colours (the same format that made Megs into Galvatron) and Universe Special Editions Dragstrip and Overkill for sale to anyone who comes to HK. I'll sell em for cheap if you make me an offer. They were spares so I just want rid.

Also if anyone has a long wishlist send it and I'll look for items. Vintage and Henkei is very general but if you're looking for e.g. Henkei Jetfire I can find it ahead of time.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:55 AM   #28
Voldetron
voldemort82's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automorpher View Post
Nice to see you back here!

One of my buds (voldemort82) was in HK a couple of weeks back & probably needed some extra information from you so that he could hunt for TFs. He'd since returned to SG so I'll be popping over next (in another 10 days) & I'm looking forward to some TFs shopping seriously.
Yea... n too bad the shops i went to didnt really have what i wanted...

Quote:
Ok. To all who need HK help incase I drop off the board please PM me and I'll give you some more direct contact info.

I'll also try to post info when I find it. To answer recent posts:

@ Clonemanager - I'm also looking for ROTF dirge but as of yet not found him. I'll be sure to let you know when I do. This could be down to a couple of reasons. Some of the "big" joints like Toys R Us have only a few large scale stores with some of them being quite small. Also there is a loyal TF local fanbase here so Dirge may well have been snapped up.

@ Automorpher - Welcome to Henkeiwood. Whereas classics and universe are on the shelves in US/UK etc Henkei are far more commonplace over here and as good prices too. Vintage? Are you talking about original G1's or encore etc? Encore are quite popular over here and readily available. Are you coming alone to HK or with family/friends? It would probably be easiest if we met up and I could give you the tour of the best places to go to (and gives me an excuse to nosey around the latest TF stuff).

@ bny888 -I'll take a look for you and see what I can dig up. Does it comes with the movie over here? I've seen the clear legends Bbee. I assume this is not the one you want right?

@ all - I also have for sale in MISB, Armada Demolishor in pre and post formatted colours (the same format that made Megs into Galvatron) and Universe Special Editions Dragstrip and Overkill for sale to anyone who comes to HK. I'll sell em for cheap if you make me an offer. They were spares so I just want rid.

Also if anyone has a long wishlist send it and I'll look for items. Vintage and Henkei is very general but if you're looking for e.g. Henkei Jetfire I can find it ahead of time.
Man.. too bad you were back too late, if not, i'd have make it a point to meet you!
voldemort82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:20 PM   #29
Autobot Slut!
Quote:
Hey man, that sounds REALLY great!

The downside is: I'll be popping over with wifey so it could be a real problem there. Well, you know women...(Sigh!)

Vintage as in good old Gen 1 pieces from 80s. But I won't brush off any good deals that come my way. And I also understand from voldemort82's post that he couldn't find any Henkeis in HK so PLEASE point me to where these are sellling in abundance so that I may buy some pieces & then take lots of pictures before I go flash 'em across his face when I'm back in SG.

Please DON'T FAIL me, HK!!!
Quote:
Feedbacks/Selling Page
Old 10-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #30
Herald of Unicron
Not to worry, I'm married too. But if will be a problem the I understand. However we should meet up at some point during your visit.

I know a number of places that are selling HENKEI and one in particular has around 8 poles with them hanging off and around 6 deep.

Original G1 (not encores) just take some hit and miss, I can guess the right places but ultimately it will be the right time and the right place.