Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Rhode Island Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2007, 02:28 PM   #11
Adventurer
Collection Count: I lost count in the 80s....
News Credits: 3
TRU in Warwick has the new deluxes (barricade repaint, payload and so on)
Branded - My Feedback: TFW2005 ebay
SarahMobius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:36 PM   #12
mini ops caretaker
Collection Count: hmmm...i am losing count...
News Credits: 1
Send a message via AIM to puppylove
TRU warwick has 08 bumblbees!!!
plus all sorts of deluxes! including battle damage jazz, long haul, etc. the only voyagers are iced up megatron & ratchet.
puppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:22 AM   #13
MUTO eggs, $1200 a dozen!
Location: Hong Kong, looking for my goddamn shoe! You seen it?
Collection Count: 1,954 preserved kaiju organs. Please, buy some. They're stinking up the place.
News Credits: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppylove View Post
TRU warwick has 08 bumblbees!!!
plus all sorts of deluxes! including battle damage jazz, long haul, etc. the only voyagers are iced up megatron & ratchet.
Not anymore. I checked and they are all out of 08 BumbleBees. And the Voyagers are gone too.
netkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:34 AM   #14
Mini-Con
Walmart Warwick - Only one! of the Decept deluxe dark blue armored cars. Long empty I can see the pegs. Main display lots of the redeco Optimus blaster with flames from Energon days and some of the basic pop up kiddie level transformers.

Yes out- TRU Warwick - dropped by late afternoon Sat. The end cap reminded me of end resulting hole of someone dropping a ball in the sand. The whole display was almost empty. Did finally see final battle jazz in a few numbers and 2 arcee.

Saw 2 little kids with their mom going back and forth in front of me looking at the toys. I stepped back as they were going to run over me those little guys. The smallest one finally went to grab the Ultimate Bumblebee ( box 2/3 his size ) and asked Can I get Bumblebee? ( I tried to hide my smile as I knew he didn't know the concept of money. ) Mom said no. Can I get any Bumblebee? She said when they come out with the smaller ones. And I have to say this kid is smart for like a 6-7 year old: Mom - Can we ask the store people to check in back?

Since the movie, been pretty much just burning gas. And a recent bad transaction with one of the big online toy stores - its just sucked the interest out.

Good luck on the hunt.
bilbo777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 09:36 PM   #15
Retired
Collection Count: Thousands.
News Credits: 2
I was in Rhode Island at the end of June. I went to this brick building with a potato outside? They had some Transformers.

To the stage!
Kickback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 09:52 PM   #16
Collection Count: 1,954 preserved kaiju organs. Please, buy some. They're stinking up the place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickback View Post
I was in Rhode Island at the end of June. I went to this brick building with a potato outside? They had some Transformers.
That's Hasbro HQ you silly goose. I've been there before, the place kicks all sorts of ass!

Back on the topic at hand, nothing new at TRU Warwick.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:21 PM   #17
Adventurer
Collection Count: I lost count in the 80s....
News Credits: 3
two titanium Fallens at Target in Warwick, go get em.
Branded - My Feedback: TFW2005 ebay
SarahMobius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:32 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahMobius View Post
two titanium Fallens at Target in Warwick, go get em.
And to me, they looked like crap. One's "fire" effects were not even (some spots were more yellow, and some spots were more orange) and the other one had poor silver paint apps on his face. But that's just my opinion.

I should also note, that each FALLEN figure was sporting a different nameplate and box. One said "The FALLEN", the other said "War-Within FALLEN".

Y'know, I've decided to stop posting in these "Sightings" threads because every time I see a new post, I go to that store and find it picked bare. It wastes my money (on gas) and leaves me in disappointment.

Sometimes I feel these sightings threads are more like "A Scalper's Go-To Guide For Finding Stuff In Your Local Area" than a help to collectors, kids, and parents looking for Transformers. I would not be the one to complain, but if the movie has shown us anything, it's how much of a royal pain in the ass it can be to find ANY good Transformers toys in stores.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:39 AM   #19
mini ops caretaker
Collection Count: hmmm...i am losing count...
News Credits: 1
Send a message via AIM to puppylove
i have seen more '08 bbs at TRU in warwick & attleboro. i actually picked one up for a friend that has already snagged one if anyone wants it let me know...
puppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:38 AM   #20
Keep it sealed
Prowl2000's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Too many, around 200
Send a message via AIM to Prowl2000 Send a message via Yahoo to Prowl2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickback View Post
I can think of at least 6 different locations I've seen in the last 5 years in RI that are like that.
Prowl 2000

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/87230-prowl2000.html
Prowl2000 is offline   Reply With Quote