Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Rhode Island Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #1501
Pretender
Collection Count: 250 or so
News Credits: 1
They had 5 of each of the 1st edition voyagers at 7 AM yesterday. The discs came in today.
Fast_Draw's collection

Fast_Draw's Kre-o Customs
Fast_Draw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #1502
Robot Hunter
JETFIRE-XL's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 350+
Send a message via ICQ to JETFIRE-XL
meet and greet

Hello all, I am setting up a New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday January 27th from 4:00 pm untill 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. This is a free event. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off, talk about and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors, "untill all are one." This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend.
Attached Thumbnails
Rhode Island Transformers Sightings-letter-head.png   Rhode Island Transformers Sightings-grimlock-king.jpg  
Hello all visit the New England Transformers Collectors Group and like us on Facebook. Up Comming event info and pictures have been uploaded. newenglandtransformerscollectorsgrou...s.facebook.com

Last edited by JETFIRE-XL; 01-02-2013 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: update time info
JETFIRE-XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #1503
mini ops caretaker
Collection Count: hmmm...i am losing count...
Send a message via AIM to puppylove
A few FE Bulkheads and one FE Prime along with the new botshot sets and those Beast Hunters Soundwaves and Wheeljacks are at TRU in N. Attleboro as of late last night.
puppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:40 PM   #1504
Combaticon
Dolf's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 100+
Is FOC Magnus out in RI/Mass yet?
Want List -- TFW Feedback -- TF Legends Gamertag: ridawg00
Dolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #1505
Pretender
I have only seen them at the Toy Vault before the holidays.

I have a few extras I'd like to sell locally. I'd prefer local pickup. If you want me to ship them, then that would be extra and you would have to add in the PayPal fee. Here's what I have:

FoC Shockwave MoC x 1 = $10
DotM Skyhammer MISB x 1 = $20 (Headrobots and Lucky Rogers by Toy Design both have a 3rd party add-on kit coming out for him in 2013)
2012 BotCon Spinister loose/complete x 1 = $50

$75 for all 3. PM me if interested. I have some GI Joe stuff, too...check HissTank or PM me if you're interested in that. Thanks!
Fast_Draw's collection

Old 01-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #1506
Pretender
And right on cue I find the good remnants of FoC wave 3 at a Walmart tonight. For some reason both Ultra Magnus figures were gone along with 1 Starscream. I grabbed the other Starscream, the Kickback, and the Air Raid. They were $15.96 each.
Fast_Draw's collection

Old 01-09-2013, 04:14 PM   #1507
Pretender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Draw View Post
I have a few extras I'd like to sell locally. I'd prefer local pickup. If you want me to ship them, then that would be extra and you would have to add in the PayPal fee. Here's what I have:

FoC Shockwave MoC x 1 = $10
DotM Skyhammer MISB x 1 = $20 (Headrobots and Lucky Rogers by Toy Design both have a 3rd party add-on kit coming out for him in 2013)
2012 BotCon Spinister loose/complete x 1 = $50

$75 for all 3. PM me if interested. I have some GI Joe stuff, too...check HissTank or PM me if you're interested in that. Thanks!
The Spinister figure may be sold. If you're interested in the other 2, $25 for both.
Fast_Draw's collection

Old 01-11-2013, 02:38 AM   #1508
Robot Hunter
JETFIRE-XL's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 350+
Send a message via ICQ to JETFIRE-XL
R.I. whats up

Hello all, I am setting up a New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday January 27th from 4:00 pm untill 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. This is a free event. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off, talk about and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors untill all are one. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. PM me to RSVP
Attached Thumbnails
Rhode Island Transformers Sightings-letter-head.png  
Hello all visit the New England Transformers Collectors Group and like us on Facebook. Up Comming event info and pictures have been uploaded. newenglandtransformerscollectorsgrou...s.facebook.com
JETFIRE-XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:28 AM   #1509
TFW2005 Supporter
News Credits: 3
AAAHHHHHH TRU in Warwick is flooded with MP Thundercracker and Weaponizer Optimus and Bumblebee. Soo much for some new fun stuff around here!
Feedback link: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...rcticwave.html
Arcticwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:47 PM   #1510
MUTO eggs, $1200 a dozen!
Location: Hong Kong, looking for my goddamn shoe! You seen it?
Collection Count: 1,954 preserved kaiju organs. Please, buy some. They're stinking up the place.
News Credits: 28
Hey, I think I found out where Rhode Island's stock of Masterpiece Optimus Prime went:

Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime 1 Factory SEALED Case of 2 Uncirculated | eBay

Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Convoy 2 0 MP 10 Optimus Prime 2012 NR | eBay

derekkam09 | eBay

This guy in Warwick on eBay has at least...hmm let's see...21! And half of them are still in factory sealed cases!

How's that for making your blood boil?
netkid is offline   Reply With Quote