Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

New Hampshire Transformers Sightings

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 09:32 AM   #2641
Decepticon
Collection Count: Not enough
Manch TRU

They restocked FOC wave 3 this morning. I grabbed the lone Kickback. As for other restocks there wasnt anything, but I didnt have them check outback.The Scout laserbeak was still on the shelf next to the GDO powerdive. He has a semi large price tag on him for some reason, Just a heads up if your planning on keeping it sealed.
OmegaSuprem928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #2642
Decepticon
Collection Count: Not enough
Manch Tru has full case of the gdo deluxes.3 foc soundwaves and one soundblaster.the soundblaster is hidden behind the bubleebee costumes on the bottom shelf.
OmegaSuprem928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #2643
Lets the balls touch.
Collection Count: 944
News Credits: 5
Send a message via MSN to Motor_Master
Nashua TRU has the new wave of microchangers. It was pretty much an untouched box till I got there I picked up one of each and it looks like there's at least 1 of each left.

-Soon to be King of the Animated Road!
Sig pic by Josh - you rule dude!!!
Motor_Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:31 PM   #2644
Decepticon
Collection Count: i have no idea
target in nashua is fairly barren. two FoC primes, a few TFP deluxes, voyagers, and the larger ones. seemed to be decently stocked for the cyberverse guys.
drifterchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #2645
Robot Hunter
JETFIRE-XL's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 350+
Send a message via ICQ to JETFIRE-XL
transform and roll in

Hello all it's almost that time again. I am setting up a New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday January 27th from 4:00 pm untill 7:00 pm. This months topics are "Transformers beast hunters" and 3rd party items. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please respond if you dont think you can attend but want to be kept in the loop for future events. And feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by January 26th will be entered into a raffle for a free transformer figure. Tickets will be issued at the event.
Attached Thumbnails
New Hampshire Transformers Sightings-name-logo.jpg   New Hampshire Transformers Sightings-dsc05032.jpg   New Hampshire Transformers Sightings-dsc05025.jpg  
Hello all visit the New England Transformers Collectors Group and like us on Facebook. Up Comming event info and pictures have been uploaded. newenglandtransformerscollectorsgrou...s.facebook.com
JETFIRE-XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #2646
Robot Hunter
JETFIRE-XL's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 350+
Send a message via ICQ to JETFIRE-XL
See you soon
Hello all visit the New England Transformers Collectors Group and like us on Facebook. Up Comming event info and pictures have been uploaded. newenglandtransformerscollectorsgrou...s.facebook.com
JETFIRE-XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:39 PM   #2647
I flash more than Cyrus!
MetalicGrunt's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Its a Prime Number
News Credits: 6
Manchester TRU

3X FoC Soundwaves 1x FoC Soundblaster

Wave 1,2,3 FoC Deluxes

GDO Deluxes _ Swerve, CJ and Wheelie ( Springer came home with me)
sic vis pacem para bellum
Feedback
MetalicGrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:51 PM   #2648
Decepticon
Collection Count: i have no idea
Couple voyager soundwave/blasters at manch tru. Also a magnus, full set of bruticus, and sideswipe and some disks
drifterchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:58 AM   #2649
Terrorcon
News Credits: 1
Made my way up to Nashua last night. Target was a wasteland like all the other Targets I have been at the last few weeks, most likely they are gearing up for a reset. TRU had the GDO deluxes, I want to say about 2 each of them all. A lone GDO Megs and pretty much what you would expect to see: Beast Hunters deluxes, Data Discs, MP TC, etc. Only other thing to note was they did have a full set of the FoC Combaticons.
aey103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:12 PM   #2650
Lets the balls touch.
Collection Count: 944
News Credits: 5
Send a message via MSN to Motor_Master
S. Nashua Target had the Beast Hunters Cyberverse playsets.

Nashua Target still at nearly 2 full sets of FOC combaticons along with the GDO Deluxes.

Don't forget if you spend more than $25 you get a free DOTM deluxe figure

-Soon to be King of the Animated Road!
Sig pic by Josh - you rule dude!!!
Motor_Master is online now   Reply With Quote