Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The fate of Dreadwing

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
Just chillin'
Collection Count: The word obsessed comes to mind lol
The fate of Dreadwing

So do you think the Autobots will ever find out what happened to Dreadwing? Last they saw of him he had given them the Forge of Solus Prime and said he was leaving the decepticons. They've yet to find out that he's now pushing up lug nuts. If Prime is still kickin' after "Darkest Hour" he'll be in for quite a shock, since he was trying his hardest too bring Dreadwing over to the 'bot's side.
Jazzfan0217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
神戸 Member
Transformed's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 60
News Credits: 16
I don't think they'll be surprised at all. HE did give them the Forge of Solus.

I bet they thought it was only a matter of time before he started pushing up lug nuts
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 89.60 KB . Height: 120 Width: 405 - 2005 Staff
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: Soon to be a handful
They don't care and he'll be mentioned rarely at all. Just like how they have a couple throw away lines for Bulkhead about Breakdown.
Puck Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #4
Ghostcon
Maybe he isn`t entirely dead? What if parts of his body were used to create another decepticon? Maybe even have him "remember" some of Dreadwing`s part and think it was his own. I don`t know, I just hope they don`t really take his body and simply throw it in some trash bin, let them do something with those parts.
Saitou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #5
Destined to be a Prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitou View Post
Maybe he isn`t entirely dead? What if parts of his body were used to create another decepticon? Maybe even have him "remember" some of Dreadwing`s part and think it was his own. I don`t know, I just hope they don`t really take his body and simply throw it in some trash bin, let them do something with those parts.
Agreed. At least Cliffjumper, Skyquake, and Breakdown's bodies were brought back in some way.
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 1080x1920 354.66KB - 2005 Staff
PSN ID: LightningBlade03
LightningBlade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #6
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 2
If they address Dreadwing, I doubt it will be at all. Breakdown also showed the capacity to change yet it took Cylas taking over his body for Bulkhead to even say 'Breakdown...haven't seen you in a while...' and after discovering it was Cylas, he was more apalled at the idea than caring of what happened to Breakdown...

So, yes, I think they, or Optimus in general will find out Dreadwing's fate by Megatron boasting or something like 'even with that traitor dreadwing giving you the forge, you autobots couldn't succeed--and now his death is in vain' or something like that and it will be shrugged off 2 seconds later.
Arashistorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #7
Storm Trooper #1
Collection Count: ^50
I'll always have that little bit of hope that Dreadwing is still alive.
Megatron had his middle blasted out, and he survived!
He was being powered by Dark Energon though.

Well, even if he is scrap, lets hope he isn't forgotten about.
JacobPGalvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:25 AM   #8
Maximal Air Commander
Collection Count: 661, Largest faction: Maximals
News Credits: 11
Send a message via AIM to Jetbolt Send a message via Yahoo to Jetbolt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashistorm View Post
If they address Dreadwing, I doubt it will be at all. Breakdown also showed the capacity to change yet it took Cylas taking over his body for Bulkhead to even say 'Breakdown...haven't seen you in a while...' and after discovering it was Cylas, he was more apalled at the idea than caring of what happened to Breakdown...

So, yes, I think they, or Optimus in general will find out Dreadwing's fate by Megatron boasting or something like 'even with that traitor dreadwing giving you the forge, you autobots couldn't succeed--and now his death is in vain' or something like that and it will be shrugged off 2 seconds later.
This will probably be the case.
TFG Sky-Byte: "I'm going out as a clown for Halloween!"
RID Scourge: "How is that different than the other 364 days of the year?"
Jetbolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:53 AM   #9
Injector Has a Posse
News Credits: 10
Send a message via AIM to Sso02V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitou View Post
And if Breakdown's resurrection is anything to go by, said new Decepticon will be dead by the end of his episode too.

TFWiki.net - We are here...We are waiting
Sso02V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:59 AM   #10
Ghostcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sso02V View Post
And if Breakdown's resurrection is anything to go by, said new Decepticon will be dead by the end of his episode too.
I have no qualms with that, as long as something is done with his body I`m ok. I mean, even his brother`s body had some uses.
Saitou is offline   Reply With Quote