Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Where is Wheeljack?

Reply Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #31
King of Knights
Stardust262's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 16,001
Location: Democratic Republic of North America
News Credits: 6
Realistically, I think I'd like Wheeljack to return in this way:

The Autobots on Cybertron give in and hand over the keys.

Megatron revives Cybertron, and the Autobots send the kids home.

The Autobots are captured by the Decepticons, and then imprisoned (with someone being killed).

By way of a tracking beacon on the containers the kids were in, the Decepticons learn where the Autobot's base is, and attack it.

Wheeljack shows up, rescues Ratchet and the kids, and escape.

Season 3 involves Wheeljack and Ratchet trying to rescue the captured Autobots.
Stardust262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #32
The TANK
grunge's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,635
Location: NJ
Collection Count: 400+
News Credits: 2
im assuming since this mission required stealth, wheeljack was left out since stealth doesnt seem to be his thing. also it seems contacting wheeljack seems to require some barganing, which would require time the team didnt have.
also wheeljack only really works well with bulkhead and doesnt seem fond of the rest of the team aside from miko since they shared that nice little revenge mission together.
which brings me to the next point of, he took miko along on a revenge mission. which endangered a human. optimus seem to have a cardinal rule about involving humans in their species civil conflict. had he brought miko back and only sought revenge on his own, that would have been different, but sadly for wheeljack i think he's been written off due to his following of personal agenda, insubordination, and poor attitude towards the team and its leader.
3ds fc:1332-8612-6129 pkmn X safari type is steel. if you add me please PM me so i can add you! looking for a complete Armada prime trailer ONLY!
https://www.facebook.com/ThisGeekLife
grunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #33
Dr Pepper Fan
Meta777's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 10,592
Location: UK! :D
Collection Count: 15
Maybe the Autobots did contact him, but he was in the middle of his movie-night.

OP: "Wheeljack, a new revelation has been uncovered, and we are presented with the chance to resu-"
WJ: "Sorry Prime, not now. I'm watching The Dark Knight Rises."
OP: "But we could use your assita-"
WJ: "Look, you never called me about that new guy or crazy-zombie-Breakdown or all the other crap you guys do, so just let me watch my mov- *CRUNCH*- Aw, NO! You made me miss Bane breaking Batman's back! Go away!"

Ratchet: "Well?"
OP: "...... He wasn't there."
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergonWaffles View Post
Waffles are tasty, but not as filling as robot dinosaurs and bitch slapping Primes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZero View Post
He's not handicapped, he's handicapable of murder.
Meta777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:28 PM   #34
<3 Smokescreen
HoneyPrime's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,650
Location: Arizona
Collection Count: Not enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
Maybe the Autobots did contact him, but he was in the middle of his movie-night.

OP: "Wheeljack, a new revelation has been uncovered, and we are presented with the chance to resu-"
WJ: "Sorry Prime, not now. I'm watching The Dark Knight Rises."
OP: "But we could use your assita-"
WJ: "Look, you never called me about that new guy or crazy-zombie-Breakdown or all the other crap you guys do, so just let me watch my mov- *CRUNCH*- Aw, NO! You made me miss Bane breaking Batman's back! Go away!"
Ratchet: "Well?"
OP: "...... He wasn't there."


You really are very good.

Meta777 Is.Full.Of.Win.

Karma always has the last laugh.
HoneyPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #35
Filipinooooooooooooo
PcPrime23's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,242
Location: Jupiter, Florida
Collection Count: 36 figures. I need more!
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust262 View Post
Realistically, I think I'd like Wheeljack to return in this way:

The Autobots on Cybertron give in and hand over the keys.

Megatron revives Cybertron, and the Autobots send the kids home.

The Autobots are captured by the Decepticons, and then imprisoned (with someone being killed).

By way of a tracking beacon on the containers the kids were in, the Decepticons learn where the Autobot's base is, and attack it.

Wheeljack shows up, rescues Ratchet and the kids, and escape.

Season 3 involves Wheeljack and Ratchet trying to rescue the captured Autobots.
I'd love for this to happen! You always have such great ideas dude

PSN: pcjordan23FL
YouTube: pcjordan23
PcPrime23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #36
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Autovolt 127's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 58,228
Location: Robot Pirate Island
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 9
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
Maybe the Autobots did contact him, but he was in the middile of his movie-night.

OP: "Wheeljack, a new revelation has been uncovered, and we are presented with the chance to resu-"
WJ: "Sorry Prime, not now. I'm watching The Dark Knight Rises."
OP: "But we could use your assita-"
WJ: "Look, you never called me about that new guy or crazy-zombie-Breakdown or all the other crap you guys do, so just let me watch my mov- *CRUNCH*- Aw, NO! You made me miss Bane breaking Batman's back! Go away!"

Ratchet: "Well?"
OP: "...... He wasn't there."


This I totally think happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #37
King of Knights
Stardust262's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 16,001
Location: Democratic Republic of North America
News Credits: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcPrime23 View Post
I'd love for this to happen! You always have such great ideas dude
Thank you
Stardust262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #38
Dr Pepper Fan
Meta777's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 10,592
Location: UK! :D
Collection Count: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyPrime View Post
Meta777 Is. Full. Of. Win.
Woo-hoo, thank you

But okay, I gotta sig this as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergonWaffles View Post
Waffles are tasty, but not as filling as robot dinosaurs and bitch slapping Primes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZero View Post
He's not handicapped, he's handicapable of murder.
Meta777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #39
BONKLE 2015
Stryker055's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,845
Location: Knoxville/Sewanee
Collection Count: Hovering around 400.
The writers forgot about him, most likely. That, or they were too lazy to write him in and hope we forgot his existence.

Or he'll show up in a big way next episode. Who knows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzzilla View Post
Stryker used logic! It's damn effective!
Stryker055 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #40
AKA Chr0nus
rattraprules98's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,551
Location: Vacaville, CA
Collection Count: Transformers merch: ~560
News Credits: 9
Send a message via Skype™ to rattraprules98
This was the first thing I thought of when the Autobots were leaving.

"We need to use all of our available resources."

So Wheeljack doesn't exist in your mind?
Feedback
rattraprules98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Captured Prey