Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Go! English Subs

Reply Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #1
I Hoard Seekers
Collection Count: Sombody needs to stage an intervention.
News Credits: 6
Transformers Go! English Subs

Hi all! The guys over at METAsubs.net did a great job of translating the first episode of Transformers Go!, but unfortunately the subs are "Hard Coded" to the standard definition video file. So I took the time to create an English .srt file for anyone with the HD version (720p/1080p) of the episode. The .srt file I created is taken directly from their translation (and really only intended for my own personal use), all I did was transcribe their text to a .srt document that most video players (like VLC, XBMC, etc) can use: ALL THE CREDIT SHOULD DEFINITELY BE GIVEN TO THESE GUYS.

As more episodes are released and translated, I will do my best to transcribe them to .srt files for everyone. This is the first time I've ever done this, so any feedback would be appreciated. It took me a couple of hours to figure out how to do it and make sure that the words were synced (more or less) with what the characters were saying, so this will be a slow process; you'll have to bear with me as I muddle my way through it.

I'm not going to be posting links to the actual video files (sorry guys), as I'm not 100% sure how to do this in a way that doesn't break any forum rules (I know it's a fine line, and it's one I'm not comfortable crossing it). I don't think there are any rules about posting Sub files, so as long as the Mods don't say anything I'll keep them coming (if there's a demand for them).

Transformers Go! Episode 01
Want To Buy KingToys Mini G1 Clear Thrust KO

^Please no clicky^

Last edited by Th0r4z1n3; 07-26-2013 at 08:13 PM..
Th0r4z1n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
Used to speak Japanese
Collection Count: ~750
News Credits: 23
Send a message via AIM to BraveMax
Speaking of HD releases...

A few catch-up releases… | METAsubs
Caution - you may encounter more Emery with berserker system installed!

BraveMax's Sale Thread - Currently selling Takara Prime FE, exclusive and other Arms Microns, DOTM Que, and movie and classics legends figures!
BraveMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:51 PM   #3
Terrorcon
Collection Count: 120+
News Credits: 1
Is it any good?
And by that i'm not expecting it to be bad. I'm just expecting it to be very bland and cookie cutter anime with Transformers on the title. Please tell me i'm wrong.
MechanovaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:54 AM   #4
Autobot's Head Chef

Location: In my house, on my bum, drinking tea, reading your posts
Collection Count: Too many now. Blame Bruticon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechanovaKing View Post
Is it any good?
And by that i'm not expecting it to be bad. I'm just expecting it to be very bland and cookie cutter anime with Transformers on the title. Please tell me i'm wrong.
It's meh. Worth a try. I quit watching because I couldn't stand the animation, not because of the story. You know- the kind of animation where they add 3 second flashing backgrounds to mundane things like arm movements because his arm is moving super fast guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haloid1177 View Post
You know you're EnergonWaffles if you order waffles at IHOP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seali_me View Post
Waffles mod.<--- It exists and according to the tutorial, it heals 4 and half hearts.
EnergonWaffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:59 AM   #5
Used to speak Japanese
Collection Count: ~750
News Credits: 23
Send a message via AIM to BraveMax
Yeah. The animating isn't really up to modern par. It's pretty... But less actual movement than you're used to seeing.

The story... Is also slightly repetitive. That being said, the eps are short, and it's a refreshing change from the current status quo. And the designs are really nice, even if the toys don't replicate them very well!
Caution - you may encounter more Emery with berserker system installed!

BraveMax's Sale Thread - Currently selling Takara Prime FE, exclusive and other Arms Microns, DOTM Que, and movie and classics legends figures!
BraveMax is offline   Reply With Quote