Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Beast Hunters Episodes 1 and 2 Spoilers

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
Dinobot
Collection Count: <(.____.)>
News Credits: 1
Beast Hunters Episodes 1 and 2 Spoilers

Me and some other members got to watch the first 2 episodes of Beast Hunters last night. Here is the rundown. Instead of writing a huge paragraph detailing everything that happens I'll use the outline method of what happened. And If I miss anything you guys can always ask me or maybe Keldroc who was there can also help me out. Spoilers below. Only on this first post will i be using spoiler code after that I'm hoping people will know better than to scroll down if they don't wanna get spoiled

Jasper has been devestated, however it's inhabitants have been evacuated.
Optimus is near death, but being cared for by Smokescreen.
All Autobots and their human companions have been ported far away from Jasper. They are all trying to make it back to Jasper because that is the rendevouz.
Megatrons fortress where the Autobots base used to be before now is armed with a very powerful cannon. It can reach anywhere in the U.S. and pretty much cause a lot of destruction.
Megatron tells Fowler that humans are no threat to the decepticons now that the autobots are gone, and he wants to coexist (lying)
Bumblebee changed his paint job, so that his profile no longer matches what the decepticons are looking for.
Autobots and humans are not calling/comlinking each other so they won't get tracked.
The Decepticons have recovered all the relics the autobots had at their possession. Except for the shifter Smokescreen has.
Smokescreen is going to use the shifter to try to get Optimus the hammer to rebuild himself.
Shockwave is not dead of course and is now also 2nd in command. Starscream is the military leader, SW is the scientific experiment leader.
Ultra Magnus shows up at the end of the second episode, lands on his ship. Says nothing yet.
Wheeljack was captured by the decepticons but escapes.
Ratchet at one point wants nothing to do with the war, but eventually is coerced by Raf and Bee to keep fighting.
Raf, Bee and Ratchet start using the base Starscream was using before to try and make that their base of operations.
At the end of the second episodes Predaking i think thats his name, comes out. Just like in the previews/trailers.
Noobicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:39 AM   #2
'Fe Li Na'
Collection Count: 87 (With Mini-Cons and Legends)
News Credits: 36
Was there a new intro???
Niv3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #3
Omnibot
Wow, thanks for that.
BumbleDeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:47 AM   #4
Dinobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niv3k View Post
Was there a new intro???
No new intro.

The QnA revealed that the whole beast hunters premise was not added until late in the game. Most likely by execs. They had to be "plugged in" is what one of the producers said.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #5
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 13
They're in the Harvenger?! What trinkets could Starscream have missed I wonder...

jD001
Rule Number 1 in Transformers Lore: Never Piss of anyone named Optimus; You Will Die For It! Rule Number 2: The Pit Hath no fury like a Decepticon Leader Scorned! Rule Number 3: People are gonna hate Airachnid no matter what she does. Rule Number 4: Never order a metallic gorilla to give you a massage.
janeDoe001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
Maximal
Collection Count: 50+
So was there only 2 new eps, i thought there was 4 or something??
Ravak Superior Constructicons Inferior
TransRavak25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #7
Dinobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransRavak25 View Post
So was there only 2 new eps, i thought there was 4 or something??
There were only 2 shown. However 4 episodes were done 3 months ahead of schedule. That might be what you're referring to.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:06 AM   #8
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by janeDoe001 View Post
They're in the Harvenger?! What trinkets could Starscream have missed I wonder...

jD001
Harbinger
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
RedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #9
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWolf View Post
Harbinger
I suck, I know!

But still I wonder what they could find inside that Starscream didn't.

jD001
Rule Number 1 in Transformers Lore: Never Piss of anyone named Optimus; You Will Die For It! Rule Number 2: The Pit Hath no fury like a Decepticon Leader Scorned! Rule Number 3: People are gonna hate Airachnid no matter what she does. Rule Number 4: Never order a metallic gorilla to give you a massage.
janeDoe001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #10
Seeker
News Credits: 3
Great stuff! Thanks!

But may I ask, what became of Airachnid? Was she mentioned?
QLRformer is offline   Reply With Quote