Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Beast Hunters to air in Singapore free-to-air channel on 15 Mar (spoiler alert)

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
Mini-Con
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Location: Singapore
Collection Count: 80, excluding Cyberverse.
News Credits: 2
Beast Hunters to air in Singapore free-to-air channel on 15 Mar (spoiler alert)

This is the TV listing from local children channel okto:

Program details:
Program : Transformers Prime Beast Hunters
Episode No : 1
Time : 6:30 PM
Duration : 120 mins
Desc : In this TV movie special, Team Prime struggles to reunite after Megatron's victory, and Optimus struggles to survive. The Ultimate Autobot Hunter, the PREDACON, is unleashed on our heroes. Will the arrival of a new Autobot be enough to save them?

Looking at the run time, it seems like they are airing Ep 1 - 4 back to back? The description suggests at least episode 3.
kwweil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:57 AM   #2
JackWheel FTW
JackWheel's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 750
Location: Pleasantville
Collection Count: 5 :(
News Credits: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwweil View Post
This is the TV listing from local children channel okto:

Program details:
Program : Transformers Prime Beast Hunters
Episode No : 1
Time : 6:30 PM
Duration : 120 mins
Desc : In this TV movie special, Team Prime struggles to reunite after Megatron's victory, and Optimus struggles to survive. The Ultimate Autobot Hunter, the PREDACON, is unleashed on our heroes. Will the arrival of a new Autobot be enough to save them?

Looking at the run time, it seems like they are airing Ep 1 - 4 back to back? The description suggests at least episode 3.

The first episode is going to be the TV movie special? I didn't see that coming..

EDIT: In America, the time slot is 7:30-8:00, so I don't know what Singapore is doing...
JackWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
Soundwave's Best Bud
BooyakaDragon's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,957
Location: Germany
News Credits: 4
Must be a mistake, unless they are combining the first 3 episodes into one.
BooyakaDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #4
Decepticon over-seer
soundwave142's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15,286
Location: United States, Al
News Credits: 6
this is interesting..........
soundwave142 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:25 AM   #5
JKC
ken8kuhletz08's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,184
Location: Where it's more fun
Collection Count: 42
News Credits: 108
Send a message via Skype™ to ken8kuhletz08
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave142 View Post
this is interesting..........
Indeed. For what we know, Asian countries may air episodes way ahead of The Hub in US. Of course, it could be a mistake on the program listings.
My Videos | My Collection
Latest Purchase: Mighty Muggs Movieverse Optimus Prime
ken8kuhletz08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #6
Decepticon over-seer
soundwave142's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15,286
Location: United States, Al
News Credits: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8kuhletz08 View Post
Indeed. For what we know, Asian countries may air episodes way ahead of The Hub in US. Of course, it could be a mistake on the program listings.
or it could be like when the phillipines tv company paid alot of money to air the rest of season 1 early? If that station airs the show early of people will flock to it.
soundwave142 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:30 AM   #7
King of Knights
Stardust262's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15,506
Location: Democratic Republic of North America
Collection Count: Stuff
News Credits: 6
Huh, weird. 120 minutes would be four episodes, as well.
Stardust262 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #8
Senior Member
shroobmaster's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 13,632
News Credits: 30
Actualy 120 minutes would be freaking 5 to 6 episodes.

That's... that's totally crazy.

That's totally totally crazy.
shroobmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #9
King of Knights
Stardust262's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15,506
Location: Democratic Republic of North America
Collection Count: Stuff
News Credits: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroobmaster View Post
Actualy 120 minutes would be freaking 5 to 6 episodes.

That's... that's totally crazy.

That's totally totally crazy.
120 / 30 = 4

Assuming regular commercial lengths.
Stardust262 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #10
JKC
ken8kuhletz08's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,184
Location: Where it's more fun
Collection Count: 42
News Credits: 108
Send a message via Skype™ to ken8kuhletz08
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave142 View Post
or it could be like when the phillipines tv company paid alot of money to air the rest of season 1 early? If that station airs the show early of people will flock to it.
True. Either way, I'm on the case on this one. It would be awesome if it's real, though. Heh...
My Videos | My Collection
Latest Purchase: Mighty Muggs Movieverse Optimus Prime
ken8kuhletz08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

TFSource.com