Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Plot Hole to bring cliffjumper back

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
Maximal
Plot Hole to bring cliffjumper back

After seeing Darkness Rising for the 5th time with my son. I think I found a way for them to be able to bring cliffjumper back. Since he was already dead and brought back to life with dark energon. It would reason to believe a pure energon explosion like that would wash the dark energon from his body, and well bring him back to life. Star Sream has said that Energon is an amazing power supply. A plot loop hole if I saw one before. What are your thoughts.

PS. where in the world is the stasis lock for this characters. I thought that it was suppose to stop them from dieing like that in the first place.
"PEACE!!!! Through superior Firepower"
lordtigerhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
Loves Godzilla & Arcee.
Collection Count: Many so far
Even if that were true the writers did say once a character's dead in TFP that character stays dead. Besides most of Cliffjumper's body was blown up to a maximum degree to the point of no recovery.

Sig made by Noneatme. Arcee for Hall of Fame!
kaijuguy19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 2
well, if the dark energon was the only thing keeping him alive, it being washed away would...kill him again, no? Plus, it's only half his body...him coming back like that, waking up in horrible pain would be terrible.

Overall, they said dead characters stay dead, I want to believe they'd keep the first dead character dead at least. Plus, I don't believe in the logic--nor do I think there is any body left where the Energon explosion happened to come back to life.
Arashistorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #4
(_")
TheDemonDzko's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 110 and dwindling
Send a message via Skype™ to TheDemonDzko
-bangs head on wall-
TheDemonDzko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #5
News Credits: 8
No.

And it's not a plot hole.
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.
Bountyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #6
神戸 Member
Transformed's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 60
News Credits: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtigerhawk View Post
After seeing Darkness Rising for the 5th time with my son. I think I found a way for them to be able to bring cliffjumper back. Since he was already dead and brought back to life with dark energon. It would reason to believe a pure energon explosion like that would wash the dark energon from his body, and well bring him back to life. Star Sream has said that Energon is an amazing power supply. A plot loop hole if I saw one before. What are your thoughts.

PS. where in the world is the stasis lock for this characters. I thought that it was suppose to stop them from dieing like that in the first place.
Washing away Dark Energon wouldn't bring him back. He has no Spark, that is why he's dead. Dark Energon turned his lifeless body into a Cybertronian zombie.

Now, if the writers wanted him to come back, why wouldn't they choose cloning? They just showed that it can be done.
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 89.60 KB . Height: 120 Width: 405 - 2005 Staff
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #7
Banned
Collection Count: Over 9000
News Credits: 1
Send a message via MSN to Nachtsider Send a message via Skype™ to Nachtsider
I bet Arcee has some of Cliff's body parts stashed away somewhere.

... ahem. What were we talking about already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtigerhawk View Post
It would reason to believe a pure energon explosion like that would wash the dark energon from his body, and well bring him back to life.
The problem is that his spark has already been extinguished. What good would the Dark Energon being purged from Cliff's body serve, if his body is already lifeless?
Nachtsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #8
Filipinooooooooooooo
Collection Count: 36 figures. I need more!
News Credits: 2
Sadly Cliffjumper is staying dead end of story.

PSN: pcjordan23FL
YouTube: pcjordan23
PcPrime23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #9
神戸 Member
Transformed's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 60
News Credits: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsider View Post
Well, a piece of his horn is buried above the Autobots base...
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 89.60 KB . Height: 120 Width: 405 - 2005 Staff
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #10
Loves Godzilla & Arcee.
Collection Count: Many so far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsider View Post

... ahem. What were we talking about already?
You know she could always find a way to bring him back Frankenstien style with Cliff's parts. She could use Ratchet's help and have Bulk as an oversized Igor.

Sig made by Noneatme. Arcee for Hall of Fame!
kaijuguy19 is online now   Reply With Quote