Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Auto Assembly 2013 Kitbash Workshop Add-On Unveiled – BAD COP!

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2013, 06:15 AM   #1
Maximal
News Credits: 42
Send a message via MSN to Simes
Auto Assembly 2013 Kitbash Workshop Add-On Unveiled – BAD COP!

We know you’ve all been waiting patiently for details on this, but we’re now proud to unveil this year’s exclusive Kitbash Add-On Pack for Auto Assembly 2013!

In conjunction with Keith’s Fantasy Club and Sensible Collectibles, we are proud to present another add-on kit following the huge success of last year’s very succesful Kitbash Workshop, which will again be accompanied by an exclusive workshop at the convention itself. This kit is a new and exciting add-on kit to convert a readily available Hasbro figure into a new character for your “Classics” Transformers collection.

We took the feedback from last years add-on kit, and we feel we have vastly improved on last years kit. Partnering with Keith’s Fantasy Club, this add-on kit is a much simpler affair than last years, and comes with a fully painted factory quality ABS plastic head and light-bar, and a pre-cut sticker sheet.

This will be available in two different forms – both extremely limited – and each will include the brand new and unique exclusive BAD COP head and light bar at a new, lower price compared with the Auto Assembly 2012 kit!

The Gold Pack contains the base figure (a FE TF Prime Vehicon figure, unreleased in the UK), the exclusive head and light bar, and a pre-cut sticker set. These are strictly limited to 50 sets and are £30 each. The Silver Pack contains the exclusive head, and uncut sticker set. These have a production run of 100 sets and are £15 each.

The Gold Packs are available to convention attendees ONLY but the Silver Packs will be available as part of the Non-Attendee Pack which will be unveiled in the next 24 hours! Both the Gold and Silver Packs will be available to pre-order through the website from tomorrow, as are our existing convention exclusives.

Sales of these will be restricted and Gold Packs will be limited to one per person and the Silver Packs will be limited to a maximum of two per person to ensure that as many people as possible can get these. As we have said, supplies of these are limited so they will be made available on a strictly first come, first served basis. If you haven't already registered for Auto Assembly 2013 and want to get one of these kits then book your tickets now as we can not hold these aside for people who have not registered!

No particular skill set is needed in order to complete your figure, as they are designed for novice customisers, however how to convert the set will be demonstrated in the kitbash seminar. Auto Assembly and KFC accept no responsibility if you damage or fail to complete your kitbash, and we offer the service of the Kitbash Seminar and follow-up online resources including the video of the workshop that will be released after the convention merely as a guide to assist you, with no guarantees as to the end result.

With regards to the convention itself, we will be joined at Auto Assembly 2013 by Dan Gilvezan (G1 Bumblebee), Neil Kaplan (RiD Prime) and Steve Blum (TF: Prime Starscream), as well as our literary guests Simon Furman, James Roberts, Nick Roche, Andrew Griffith, Jim Sorenson and many more.

Auto Assembly 2013 is Europe's largest EVER Transformers convention and is taking place over the weekend of 9th - 11th August 2013 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel. To book your tickets or find out more including details of all the dealers attending, all of our guests and a full schedule for the weekend, visit the website at [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]

Hope to see you all in August!

The Auto Assembly Team

Web: [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.] / [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]
Auto Assembly Europe: [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]
Youtube: Official Auto Assembly Channel - YouTube
Twitter: www.twitter.com/auto_assembly
Forum: [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]
Email: [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]
Tel: +44 (0)7860 948296

Auto Assembly is sponsored by

Calloway Custom Designs - [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]
Big Ds Toy Chest - [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]
TF Source - TFsource.com - Your source for everything Transformers! From Encore to e-hobby, Masterpiece, WST, G1 Toys and more.
Robot Kingdom - [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]
Transformers @ The Moon - [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]
TransformersAnimated.com - [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]
Titan Books - [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]
Big Bad Toy Store - [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]

Auto Assembly 2013, 9th - 11th August 2013, Hilton Birmingham Metropole, Birmingham, England
Guests include Neil Kaplan, Dan Gilvezan, Steve Blum, and more to be announced - dealers, signings, cosplay, karaoke, rare toy display, video games, and more!
Simes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
The British Butcher
Feel the Fury of the British Butcher!

Collection Count: And Encore Maximus completes G1
News Credits: 3
Send a message via AIM to Sol Fury
Haha awesome, me want! That's a great looking take on a Prime Barricade, love the head!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Halberd
Sol Fury can be likened to a German clock. A very exact, complex, and tightly-wound precision instrument that occasionally goes cuckoo.
Sol Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #3
Sworn Decepticon Assassin
Collection Count: A few, ONLY Decepticons!!!
News Credits: 48
holy shit i need that.

if i live in the US anyone know if i can do a non-attendee for this?
Deceptigtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:11 AM   #4
Maximal
News Credits: 42
Send a message via MSN to Simes
While I'm still working like crazy on the details right now (and working out shipping is a logistical nightmare!), the initial Non-Attendee allocation is likely to be:-

25 FULL Non-Attendee Packs which will include the Bad Cop add-on kit and the Robot Manuel X exclusive toy
25 Non-Attendee Packs which will contain the Robot Manuel X exclusive toy

Both versions of the Pack will also contain a range of other items PLUS the convention magazine which will be autographed by all our guests including Dan Gilvezan, Steve Blum and Neil Kaplan as well as all our comic guests.

Robot Manuel X is a fully boxed toy and because of that, we will probably have to ship the pack in two separate mailings to reduce shipping costs. Otherwise, the cheapest international courier we have seen so far is coming in at around £70 and that's not counting our costs for packing materials!

Frustratingly, a lot of international shipping once you go above a certain size is charge by dimensions rather than weight so because the toy is of a higher standard and professionally packaged and boxed, it means that the shipping rates rise considerably!

We should have all this sorted by tomorrow though and I'll have the order page programmed and ready to go live. However, even if I am only able to get the convention pre-orders ready, the quantities for the Non-Attendee Packs have been reserved so these quantities are guaranteed.

Simon
Auto Assembly 2013, 9th - 11th August 2013, Hilton Birmingham Metropole, Birmingham, England
Guests include Neil Kaplan, Dan Gilvezan, Steve Blum, and more to be announced - dealers, signings, cosplay, karaoke, rare toy display, video games, and more!
Simes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #5
Back in Black
deliciouspeter's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: about 100, all custom fodder.
News Credits: 1
That's great! If some day down the road you make just the stickers available, that would be awesome.
deliciouspeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:26 AM   #6
Oneironaut
Collection Count: several hundred..
ALMOST awesome!

But WHY did they do it for that aweful first edition mold?! ._. could've been great stuff (if they'd used the RID mold)...
Lucid Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #7
Shockwave loyalist
Collection Count: 250 and more TFs
Send a message via MSN to Vampyr
very cool!

if someone can grab me a silver set i'll be thanksfull, there is little chance that will happens sadly, only 100 sets produced...

My feedback: here
My wants: here
Vampyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #8
Collection Count: 100+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Dreamer View Post
ALMOST awesome!

But WHY did they do it for that aweful first edition mold?! ._. could've been great stuff (if they'd used the RID mold)...
The Fe, like every other Fe, is vastly superior. The "bad cop" look would look like crap on the prid mold...the prid is skinny..and very plain. The Fe mold looks like a brawler ready to take an autobots face off, and the car mode smashes the prid..

When it comes to vehicons..I have both, but I prefer the Fe waaaaaay more. This set looks awesome.
BLITZWING ARM FIX
15 minute job to fix your blitzwing arms so they lock in how they should from the factory.
NEED: GODGINRAI-POWERMASTER APEX red wing and black blaster
Snake_eyes1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #9
TFW2005 Supporter
videriant's Ebay Auctions
I would not call the FE version vastly superior but in terms of brawn it definitely does a better job of that then the PRID.
Feedback Thread - Sale Thread - Email/Paypal :videriant.tf@gmail.com
Unofficial TFCC FAQ

Hasbro and Takara are parents that have raised the family for almost 30 years, clothed you, fed you, provided for you.
3P's are the distant relatives that you see once a year when they bring you a cool birthday present.
videriant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:02 AM   #10
Dinobot
Collection Count: Hi Mom!
News Credits: 1
i would love to get one of these kits!
GunplaGamer is offline   Reply With Quote