Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Movie concept exploration art at Emiliano Santalucia's blog

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
Self-Titled #1 Lugnut Fan
General Tekno's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,092
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Collection Count: Probably around 400?
News Credits: 176
Send a message via AIM to General Tekno Send a message via MSN to General Tekno
Movie concept exploration art at Emiliano Santalucia's blog

So Emiliano got Hasbro approval to put up some of the concept art he was doing for DOTM:

[Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]

Some neat notes here too on how he got involved doing some of the movie concept art.
BT Toons - updates Tuesdays and Fridays.
Tekno Reviews: Watch Tekno and the Lugnut-tans review and rate toys!
General Tekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
#BionicleIsBack
Blazere's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,486
Location: Okoto
Collection Count: I actually counted. About 60 :/
News Credits: 13
Can't wait to see that scene in TF4, however we need some Seekers.
Blazere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #3
The Battle Begins
spartan 3764's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,597
Location: Visions of Better Times.
Collection Count: More then you most likely..
News Credits: 2
hmmm, too blury to tell who they are
"Teardrops of acid rain Burning down through my veins Can't I just sleep for now"
spartan 3764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #4
Butt + Hurt = TF Fans
Computron34's Avatar
Computron34's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,429
Location: Waco, Texas
Collection Count: Not enough
News Credits: 11
Send a message via AIM to Computron34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazere View Post
Can't wait to see that scene in TF4, however we need some Seekers.
The scene was concept art for Dark of the Moon. Won't be in TF4.
Computron34 on Twitter, TF Legends, and basically everything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook View Post
Our fandom has become a huge cesspool of whiny bitches.
Computron34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:18 PM   #5
Haters there's more!!
AutobotJazz1's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,219
Location: Somewhere that interest me probably............
For all we know this could be tf4 concept art.
AutobotJazz1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:27 PM   #6
Butt + Hurt = TF Fans
Computron34's Avatar
Computron34's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,429
Location: Waco, Texas
Collection Count: Not enough
News Credits: 11
Send a message via AIM to Computron34
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutobotJazz1 View Post
For all we know this could be tf4 concept art.
Except he says in the link it was artwork for DotM.

"We're just starting to see the first glimpses of the new Autobots alt modes in TF 4, and the great folks at Hasbro just gave me permission to post some of the work I was lucky to do for Transformers 3 - The Dark of the Moon."
Computron34 on Twitter, TF Legends, and basically everything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook View Post
Our fandom has become a huge cesspool of whiny bitches.
Computron34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
Badnik
Metal Sonic's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 135
Location: Behind you!
Collection Count: Never enough.
Send a message via Skype™ to Metal Sonic
That's some damn fine artwork. I do wonder who those Autobots in the picture are, though.
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
We've got to stop meeting like this!~ MS
Metal Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #8
Hydracon Deputy Director
MV95's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,919
Location: United States
Collection Count: 24
News Credits: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computron34 View Post
"We're just starting to see the first glimpses of the new Autobots alt modes in TF 4, and the great folks at Hasbro just gave me permission to post some of the work I was lucky to do for Transformers 3 - The Dark of the Moon."
It always annoyed me that so many people say THE Dark of the Moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergonWaffles View Post
Claiming movie preferences dictate intelligence says a whole lot more about the person making the claim than it does about the people they're trying to insult.
YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/marlinfan1995
MV95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #9
Haters there's more!!
AutobotJazz1's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,219
Location: Somewhere that interest me probably............
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computron34 View Post
Except he says in the link it was artwork for DotM.

"We're just starting to see the first glimpses of the new Autobots alt modes in TF 4, and the great folks at Hasbro just gave me permission to post some of the work I was lucky to do for Transformers 3 - The Dark of the Moon."
Woah you created this great concept rt?
AutobotJazz1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:31 AM   #10
Mini-Con
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV95 View Post
It always annoyed me that so many people say THE Dark of the Moon.
I'm sorry, I just fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Sonic View Post
That's some damn fine artwork. I do wonder who those Autobots in the picture are, though.
Trust me, they are nobody. I wasn't given names. All I had to do was to come up with the scene and not pick any specific character. None of them are meant to be any known character, just a new group of Autobot that was different from the ones already on Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutobotJazz1 View Post
For all we know this could be tf4 concept art.
If this was for TF4, I'd be fired already
Emiliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Big Bad Toy Store