Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

MP Smokescreen, Prowl, Streak release news

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 7
MP Smokescreen, Prowl, Streak release news

I was looking at Snaka blog regarding TG-23 Metroplex, so I googled for translation. Then it mentioned MP Smokescreen, FMax, and other stuff. Can someone translate the Japanese writing?
[Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]

Here's the Google translation:
interview with Maeda Scripture fall of Mr. TF marketing producer of Takara Tomy. From the deployment of 2013, what to talk about the prospects for TF30 anniversary next year. The excerpt the part to be worried about personally.

* Seems to have an ulterior motive, such as to appeal to presence of Takara Tommy TF market in the world Japan's own deployment of TFGo!. So samurai catchy even overseas motif.
* I had a better-than-expected response to reprint Fortress Maxi trout, a product with many hope we hope to continue to reprint the future.
* MP Prowl, streaks corresponding to postpone the launch in the number of orders than expected.
* Character of 3 body eyes MP Fairlady Z type with regard (smoke screen), to announce the time is not far away. Differences in the design of setting screen is reflected considerably.
* I would like to expand with future vehicle copyright real car of MP. I have continued to approach without giving up with regard manufacturers copyright is not going down easily.
* Apparently there is a significant announcement at the stage of the toy show.

Because it is only an excerpt, above, we recommend that to determine the content on reading the original text.

◆ test shot fastest publication of TG-23 metroplex. In the molding of non-coloring, photo is posted of the upper body 3 mode + full size.

The Japanese version, painted unlike overseas edition, (overseas only one order) gun 2 Ding included. For gimmick, click-to joints. And chest eye ◎ Ali emission gimmick in clear parts. Crane base mode, can be mounted to 5 mm hole of each place. In city mode, starting route is connected to the distal end of the leg from the slope of the breast. Right arm will scan turret par Norikomeru. And that will is written.
MP-22 Ultra Magnus: Autobot City Commander
You know you want it..........Dec. 2014
REMINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:14 PM   #2
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: nearly 500
News Credits: 3
It says Prowl and Bluestreak got delayed because TT wasn't expecting so many orders.
Smokescreen will be revealed soon and it'll look quite different from his brothers.
TT will keep harassing the car makers that won't allow them to use their cars.
Looks like something's big will be revealed at the Tokyo international toy show (June 15th and 16th). Masterpiece Fortress Maximus? (I kid)
Fortress Maximus sold above their expectations, so the Encore line will continue.
MP Tigertrack will be a Tokyo Toy show exclusive and will come with the Amazon.jp pile drivers for MP12 (no chrome).

I don't care about the other crap, so I didn't bother reading the rest.
MACRAPTRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #3
Heat Guy's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Not enough...
News Credits: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACRAPTRON View Post
Fortress Maximus sold above their expectations, so the Encore line will continue.
Well, that's interesting, but I guess there was demand enough for a grail/reissue/never had at that price point.
Heat Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:22 PM   #4
Merc With A Mouthplate
Collection Count: Far more than 20 now
It says, blue.

No but really, what he said.
If I told the press tomorrow that, like, a Nemesis Prime would be made by humans, nobody panics, because its all part of the plan. But when I say one, little old Galvatron will be... Well then everyone loses their minds!
Mizzinno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #5
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 7
Quote:
It says Prowl and Bluestreak got delayed because TT wasn't expecting so many orders.
Smokescreen will be revealed soon and it'll look quite different from his brothers.
Looks like something's big will be revealed at the Tokyo international toy show (June 15th and 16th). Masterpiece Fortress Maximus? (I kid)
Thanks for the translation, Mac.
Awesome news from TTomy, I can't wait to see MP Smokescreen. MP FMax? That would be priceless if it happens!
MP-22 Ultra Magnus: Autobot City Commander
You know you want it..........Dec. 2014
REMINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:49 PM   #6
Wet schlong accessory kit
I would love to see a reissue Star Saber..wishful thinking... Lol

If they can reissue FM & make the recent Asian exclusive Sixshot with the metallic paint apps, nothing is impossible nowadays.
Underwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:51 PM   #7
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: MP Only
I guess that means the speculation that Smokescreen could get pushed back from the MP-19 spot was unfounded.
Yeled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #8
Randy of the Allspark
Collection Count: 5,000+
News Credits: 115
Quote:
TT will keep harassing the car makers that won't allow them to use their cars.
MP Tigertrack will be a Tokyo Toy show exclusive and will come with the Amazon.jp pile drivers for MP12 (no chrome).

I don't care about the other crap, so I didn't bother reading the rest.
As I had thought. Thanks for the translation.

Randy
PoweredConvoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:15 PM   #9
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat Guy View Post
Well, that's interesting, but I guess there was demand enough for a grail/reissue/never had at that price point.
This will be an indication that there might be a Grand Maximus,we shall see.
Stepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:04 AM   #10
Self-Titled #1 Lugnut Fan
Collection Count: Probably around 400?
News Credits: 175
Send a message via AIM to General Tekno Send a message via MSN to General Tekno
I wonder if the TakaraTomy reveal will be their version of Metroplex. They've teased it, sure but haven't actually shown the deco.
BT Toons - updates Tuesdays and Fridays.
Tekno Reviews: Watch Tekno and the Lugnut-tans review and rate toys!
General Tekno is offline   Reply With Quote