Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Amazon Japan exclusive accessories for MP Prowl/Streak confirmed:

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 21
Amazon Japan exclusive accessories for MP Prowl/Streak confirmed:

Amazon Japan Reveals Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Exclusive Accessories

Didn't see this posted anywhere on TFW, so I figured I'd spread the love.
BenjaminXavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
Banned
News Credits: 7
As mentioned in the MP Prown and Bluestreak thread.

Paying extra to turn a screen accurate figure into a non screen accurate figure is not my thing.

They are cool for those that want their MP's to reflect the G1 toys.
Transbot90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
Collection Count: 400+
News Credits: 4
Geez, for as much as these things go for, it's annoying that they don't all include every accessory. It's getting like video game preorder bonuses.
Liege Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
Terrorcon
igniz1984's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 2
meh, eventually doctor wu will release better versions of these

My Feedback
igniz1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: nearly 500
News Credits: 3
yeah you need to buy both Prowl and Bluestreak to get a pair of launchers.
MACRAPTRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #6
Terrorcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liege Prime View Post
Geez, for as much as these things go for, it's annoying that they don't all include every accessory. It's getting like video game preorder bonuses.
Really. Pretty ridiculous.
My Collection
Sale/Trade Thread
Feedback
khopson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:45 PM   #7
Prepare for extermination
Collection Count: 33
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liege Prime View Post
As much as these go for? I'd tend to agree if they cost the same as Prime or Starstcream but I paid 28 each for them (less than most of us will have paid for certain CHUG figs at some point) and they come with cartoon accurate shoulder cannons. For a line that is aesthetically very cartoon orientated and given that these extras are only available from one place and aren't that aesthetic I think you are being a tad harsh.
TigerBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #8
Collection Count: 400+
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post
As much as these go for? I'd tend to agree if they cost the same as Prime or Starstcream but I paid 28 each for them (less than most of us will have paid for certain CHUG figs at some point) and they come with cartoon accurate shoulder cannons. For a line that is aesthetically very cartoon orientated and given that these extras are only available from one place and aren't that aesthetic I think you are being a tad harsh.
I'm no stickler about their prices since I'm more then willing to pay it, and I certainly don't want to beat that dead horse. I generally haven't minded some stores including a coin, either. I just feel that, for the price MOST of us will be paying, it would be nice to know we are getting all the accessories designed for said figure, weather it fits a particular aesthetic or not. If a store wants some way to get a jump on competition, offer a discount or go with something like the coin as it's not really a part of the figure's design. I'm also a big gamer, and I do get a little tired of knowing I'm missing out on something just because I'm buying the game at one place and not another. Granted, games are still way worse with these types of offers, but you never know if they will slide down that slippery slope.
Liege Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #9
I Hoard Seekers
Collection Count: Sombody needs to stage an intervention.
News Credits: 6
Sonofabitch...
Want To Buy KingToys Mini G1 Clear Thrust KO

v^Please no clicky^v
Th0r4z1n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #10
I wind sounds!
This is absurd. Not only are they exclusive, but you have to double dip just to get one set?

I'm not getting any of these, but if I did, it would've been Bluestreak. As such, I certainly would've wanted the launchers (as that IS screen-accurate, in addition to being cool).

MPs are already ridiculously overpriced. But at least they usually include plenty of accessories so I feel slightly less like I'm getting fleeced. This is just gouging.
Looking for any version of Armada Deluxe Optimus Prime or WfC Prime, blue Armada Firebot and pretty much any BM Vehicon or Energon Terrorcon molds, or JustiToys Dinorobot or Junkion Blacksmith's Tactical Officer (or Hyper Mode). Also looking for Armada Tidal Wave's missiles. PM me if you have any spares of these please!
Soundwinder is offline   Reply With Quote