Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey
by ORIO

TFCC Subscription fig update - Delayed until April/may

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #101
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: ask my wife
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall42080 View Post
And that's exactly what I did when I was interested in Scourge. Which I have now cancelled.
i hear ya, i was drinking the scourge kool-aid for a while, but he was first to go once MP Soundwave and Sideswipe came out

now just holding a Slipstream and Jackpot, with this new delay, may drop as by the time these come out i expect a firesale on ebay people dumping them

will see how "sought after" Joes do once they come out in that sub...
-3 R.I.P. my angels.
Atomatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:22 AM   #102
Sworn Decepticon Assassin
Collection Count: A few, ONLY Decepticons!!!
News Credits: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete@BotCon View Post
No. This has zero to do with cash flow. We pay for all projects in their entirety up front.

This is purely a situation where this was a "new" type of project for our friends overseas and there was a hiccup along the way. As we received samples months ago, we had all of our deco's and charts in on time. But again, with new types of projects and protocols outside of what has been the norm for 8 years, challenges can arise getting the product produced.

We appreciate everything they do for us and we look forward to having these items available for ship/sale as absolutely soon as we can.
Sorry Pete, was being sarcastic with the madness here, I appreciate the input though.
Deceptigtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:23 AM   #103
Protectobot
News Credits: 1
Send a message via AIM to Afterburner
Big surprise. When it comes to delivering a good experience, the Club is a joke.

From all appearances, Hasbro appears to be just as unable to manage its business which should make it no surprise the Club is not held to any form of standard.

If they could go a year without significant delays, last minute surprise figure issues, or other even more costly screwups, I'd honestly be so shocked I would probably be thrown into another dimension.

The track record here boggles my mind. I wouldn't stand for it for 5 seconds, but then again accountability is big where I come from.
AFTERBURNER
Afterburner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:27 AM   #104
Decepticon Mistress
Collection Count: Lost count... again
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
Slag! I was hoping to get all of these figures much MUCH sooner!
Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexza View Post
We got the popcorn from TRANS+CRAZY. She has A LOT. Like, if popcorn was alive, she could pull off a full-scale takeover of the Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpshard View Post
Trans+Crazy always supplies the popcorn for long Mexican standoffs...or anything serious, for that matter.
TRANS+CRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:29 AM   #105
...HERE?

Collection Count: 3,233 Robits and a bunch of Monster High Dolls
News Credits: -4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robogeek28 View Post
I seem to have deleted my confirmation e-mail for my order and the club store says that there's no record on file for my account (which I haven't renewed). Was the subscription sold at the store or was there a seperate place for it? If there WAS a seperate place, does anyone have a link so I can check there?
Yes, there is a separate account page for the Subscription Service, which I believe is here: https://www.mastercollector.com/fss/login.cfm?eid=3

I say "believe" because I've tried logging in just now and it won't let me. It just keeps giving me new Captchas to try.

Hmmm...
shibamura_prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:36 AM   #106
The guy with 28 Sweeps
News Credits: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibamura_prime View Post
Yes, there is a separate account page for the Subscription Service, which I believe is here: [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]

I say "believe" because I've tried logging in just now and it won't let me. It just keeps giving me new Captchas to try.

Hmmm...
Worked fine for me...

Wow. I ordered these on 8/24/12...
How much am I spending this year on Transformers?
Thundershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:48 AM   #107
News Credits: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibamura_prime View Post
Yes, there is a separate account page for the Subscription Service, which I believe is here: [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]

Hmmm...
It's doing the same thing for me and I've tried 6 different times.
My feedback
Robogeek28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #108
The guy with 28 Sweeps
News Credits: 9
That's weird because it worked for me the first time.
How much am I spending this year on Transformers?
Thundershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #109
News Credits: 10
Maybe it's because I didn't renew my subscription. *shrug*
My feedback
Robogeek28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:16 AM   #110
last chance to evacuate
Collection Count: not quite enough
Is anything ever their fault? I haven't seen the TFCC take ownership for ANYTHING that goes wrong. Even if it's not your fault, just say "sorry, we screwed up but here's the deal". Ugh, it's almost as entertaining to watch TFCC trip over themselves time and time again as it is watching Manti Teo constantly proclaiming he was duped.

Hopefully this means that one of these 6 molds is getting released as something yet unknown by Hasbro.
My Feedback Watch The Voyage of the Mimi and The Second Voyage of the Mimi
oxidative is offline   Reply With Quote